Telluride- Mtbr.com

Thread: Telluride

mtbr member
    Oct 2008

Telluride

Telluride will soon be getting a new downhill park on the ski area that will start with a few runs later this summer including the former Full Tilt world cup course. The key ingredient is that it will be FREE! Anyone can ride there as much as they want and access it for free on the gondola. There is also an amazing amount of cross country riding right from town.

mtbr member
    Wow, that's great! I love that place. Are sasquatch, and running with scissors still there?

Maui Grown

Telluride 8/28-8/29

Anyone riding Telluride next weekend? I'll be there Friday and Saturday 8/28-8/29. I'm looking for someone to ride with or maybe some suggestions on trails to check out. Never been there before. Looking for DH or FR trails. I'm a capable rider and like the black diamond stuff.
    Thanks.
    When each day of your life begins with the thought of where you will ride today, tomorrow, this weekend, next month, when your mind becomes so tuned to the rhythm of two wheels that you only look for places to ride, when you picture yourself standing on every mountain top in sight about to drop into a trail, and when someone asks you "Are you still spending all your time riding your bike?" and you answer "YES!" (like there is anything better to do) You have found your passion.

Members who have read this thread: 0