Team G Croo Honda Pics Up A New Rider!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Team G Croo Honda Pics Up A New Rider!

Thats right they have added a 3rd big namer to their squad! Brendan is a young ripper, now Orange has no WC contenders???
    Check it HERE!!!!
    What do you guys think??

mtbr member
    Good addition... he may help the team. But his role will most likely make Minnar look better.
    Bikeless Rider

mtbr member
    I think he will be a good edition to the team! He is young and will improve.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I'm not a huge fan of the switch. It makes me sad that Brendan won't be running with Orange anymore. For one, as Wyrm said, he will most likely just be there to glorify Minaar. And secondly, I just don't like the entire honda team

BJ-
    Rota Imports
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover Nick
    I'm not a huge fan of the switch. It makes me sad that Brendan won't be running with Orange anymore. For one, as Wyrm said, he will most likely just be there to glorify Minaar. And secondly, I just don't like the entire honda team
    Whats wrong with the Honda Team?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

ride hard take risks
    Honda is a awesome team, they also have bank
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ-
    Whats wrong with the Honda Team?
    Its a personal prefrence, but I just don't like the fact that they don't sell consumer bikes. Next year there will only be three guys riding a honda bikes and I think that they should make a consumer model. One thing that I really like is that you can go down to a shop and buy essentialy a world cup frame (obvioulsy pro's have custom stuff. geometries, tubing, etc.) But it just seems to me that Honda isn't doing a lot for the industry. I also think that Honda should be winning everything with as much money and R&D that the
    RN01 has been put into it. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if that bike has some wind tunnel time.

ride hard take risks
    Its a personal prefrence, but I just don't like the fact that they don't sell consumer bikes. Next year there will only be three guys riding a honda bikes and I think that they should make a consumer model. One thing that I really like is that you can go down to a shop and buy essentialy a world cup frame (obvioulsy pro's have custom stuff. geometries, tubing, etc.) But it just seems to me that Honda isn't doing a lot for the industry. I also think that Honda should be winning everything with as much money and R&D that the
    RN01 has been put into it. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if that bike has some wind tunnel time.
    Personal preferance, everyone needs on or gossip would be boreing.

Consumer bikes, do we now what Honda is thinking & 3 riders is more than they have had in a while. Cost money to build Prototypes.

Buy a world cop frame, you answered that one.

Dont now what Honda has in store for the industry but they are pushing the industry.

Winning is up to the nut holding the handlebar not the bike.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

tuck-n-roll master
    i like the bike

Quote Originally Posted by Cru Jones
    Yikes. :nono: We need to add about 10 years onto that age. Unless she's a smokin hottie, then maybe 5...

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    You sound like you have sand in your vagina. You are really stupid to believe that throwing money is going to get you to win. If Honda put Sam Hill on their team, would they win races? For example, do you have any idea how much 100s of millions Toyota is putting into their F1 team? So far, the only thing they accomplished is being back markers.

I understand this is your opinion but what you are saying is complete ******** (besides the world cup frames). You sound no different then the so called NASCAR fans that are against Toyota entering the NEXTEL cup because they aren't American when in fact the Camry will be only car being made in the US in the series. The Monte Carlo and Charger is made in Canada. Also, the Fusion is made in New Mexico. Pure blind hate.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    I guess they aren't releasing the RN01 to the general public because at the moment the internal gearbox system(complete with cams etc.) is too complex for the layman or the layman bike mechanic to maintain and service.

The RN01 is quite a revolutionary design. Certainly has made an impact on the mtb industry and how we think about gear systems on mountain bikes. It may not ever become 'mainstream' but has definitely made its mark.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by carl0s
    I guess they aren't releasing the RN01 to the general public because at the moment the internal gearbox system(complete with cams etc.) is too complex for the layman or the layman bike mechanic to maintain and service.

The RN01 is quite a revolutionary design. Certainly has made an impact on the mtb industry and how we think about gear systems on mountain bikes. It may not ever become 'mainstream' but has definitely made its mark.
    I think down the road one may be released. But it might have the cheaper internal box drive like Nicoli and others use? And word is SHOWA stuff will come with the frame.

Members who have read this thread: 0