Tahoe trippin 56k go make me a sandwich- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2004

Tahoe trippin 56k go make me a sandwich

Went for a Tahoe trip about a month ago, finally getting around to posting pics.

Day one was spent at Nothstar.

SUCK IT!

we stashed the camera in a locker so it wouldnt get broken so not many n* pics to go around.

Day 2 we hit up this trail called Jackass in Truckee.
    This is the result from the very first (emberassingly and thankfully small) drop I took.

Day 3 we kicked it at the beach, and I replaced my seat with one we had laying around (which was hard as a rock btw) The honeys were coming out of the woodwork on such a hot day.

after the beach we hit up jackass again... and again the very first (emberassingly and thankfully small) drop again gave me an anal enema, however this time instead of the seat giving way....

so For the rest of the ride I had to man up and grind it out standing with my seat/post strapped to my camelpack. That didnt stop me at all from hitting all the stunts . FYI balancing the bike on a skinny is ****IN hard with no seat to use as leverage.

a bigger more fun drop, no problems on this one.

Kickin it with the wheelie drop sty-lie

one more fun little ladder chute. I am thankfull my boys surivived the endeavor

"What would happen to the Weather Channel's ratings if people werent scared anymore?"

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Sweet
    Bart with $10,000 we'd be millionares. We could buy all sorts of valuable things...like love.

mtbr member
    What trail is that around tahoe?
    signature

rider

Jackass Ridge

Jackass Ridge is an illegal trail built by riders for riders, and Im not sure posting pics on the internet was the greatest idea (Although your pics are pretty cool.) The trail is concealed well, but all it takes is one Ranger and the trail's gone. So if you shuttle dont leave your car(s) right in front of the trailhead, rather leave them at the the turnout by the dump and ride a little ways or just dont shuttle at all. definetely dont give out directions on a public message board.

Cheers
    -rtth
    "who vants a mustache ride?"

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    nope we rode in. Pics arent going to reveal anything. And I dont see any directions in this post. Dont trip our trail is safe.
    "What would happen to the Weather Channel's ratings if people werent scared anymore?"

rider

Quote Originally Posted by Zonk0u
    nope we rode in. Pics arent going to reveal anything. And I dont see any directions in this post. Dont trip our trail is safe.
    I was more explaining to Landon Vega what it was, and hoping you didnt give him directions. (At least not publicly) Sounds like a sweet trip.
    -rtth
    "who vants a mustache ride?"

mtbr member
    im not the type to ruin others trails
    signature

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    yes, asside from getting the seatpost up the anus TWICE, the trip was AWESOME.

My fatass needs to get a FS rig.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Check your Pm's Zonk0u

sweet pics, looks like a good trip, sorry about your seats though, looks like it may have hurt