Table PIC- Mtbr.com

Thread: Table PIC

mtbr member

Table PIC

just went out to my spot today and was trying to really do some nice tables. right before this my friend watching claimed i did two flat ones, but there was a zoom error on my camera so couldn't get it on film. got a pic of one fairly nice one, not flat but getting closer. just wanted to share...will get better from here.

kona-tize me captain
    looks nice man, get that camera working. how tall it that ramp? got some decent air off it didnt you.
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by austinb89
    looks nice man, get that camera working. how tall it that ramp? got some decent air off it didnt you.

thanks, the jump is a about 3-4ft high with a nice steep trani, works super well to just boost and try tricks on. no footer coming soon hopefully haha. camera will be fixed very soon, if not i will just borrow my dads.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I was there and he did do a hella flat table.

Schmeow Productions
    ...kcis

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by giant alameda rider
    I was there and he did do a hella flat table.
    lol, so much fun today. see you tomorrow

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfreerider510
    lol, so much fun today. see you tomorrow
    sucks spring break ends this sunday....

but on the bright side, tomorrow i get to finish drivers ed, do hw, get lunch, saturday go to the trails and dig, sunday park and more hw... not that bad.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    sucks spring break ends this sunday....

but on the bright side, tomorrow i get to finish drivers ed, do hw, get lunch, saturday go to the trails and dig, sunday park and more hw... not that bad.

dammm...my SB hasn't even started. won't start till the 15th.. im looking forward to a nice break. these pics are all taken after school so far.

Glad to Be Alive
    nice ....keep the pics coming
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    nice ....keep the pics coming
    will do

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    spring break? whats that?

banned
    Lol.

Mine starts today. And on that note, I'm gonna go do what I should be doing. RIDE.

Peace. Pain. Ride.

kona-tize me captain
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfreerider510
    thanks, the jump is a about 3-4ft high with a nice steep trani, works super well to just boost and try tricks on. no footer coming soon hopefully haha. camera will be fixed very soon, if not i will just borrow my dads.

you learned a table before no footer? thats interesting. i have perfected my no footers with ease. there super easy, and dont give me any excuses to becuase i have the meanest pedals(syncros mentals) so its hella scary to do them. im still friggn working on my tables i just cant do them. any advice?
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

Magic Man
    Good work .
    She said "No, you're wrong." I said "You got a lumpy butt." She got mad at me and yelled at me and I pissed in my pants and I never did change my pee-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty pee-pants.

mtbr member
    you learned a table before no footer? thats interesting. i have perfected my no footers with ease. there super easy, and dont give me any excuses to becuase i have the meanest pedals(syncros mentals) so its hella scary to do them. im still friggn working on my tables i just cant do them. any advice?
    haha, i don't know why i learned the table first..probably cause it's just more my style and it's a trick that you can start doing small and then perfect. it's one of the sickest looking tricks too IMO, especially when done well. I don't know bro no footers felt sketch to me at first...i can one footers ofcourse but ya now i have the confidence to try a no footer. the only thing i do worry about is my pedals moving and me nutting bad ha. but im pretty much over that so i'll be trying this weekend. i'll post pics of vid of it

for tables...first figure out which side you want to do it to. i used to think that i should do it to the left cause i lead with my left foot, but people do it both ways no matter what foot they lead with. i now figured out i can do it alot better to the right. the motion is super easy just pulling up with one arm and pushing down with the other, and leaning into it. hope that helps. any advice for no footers?

kona-tize me captain
    thansk for the info man, everyone always says that and then some and make it sound so easy but it isnt for me at all. no footers are super easy. i got lucky and since i have a love seat it smooths it out if i ever nut it. but whats bets is it ride on the street goign fast and slow jumping up and down takign your feet off the pedals. then once u get fine with that start kicking your legs outward. youll slowly get it. if your on a full suspension you might even get away with landing on your seat softly. i dotn advise it cuase you can still hurt them balls. just practice over and over on the street. jump spread your legs out then bring them back in. try not to look down cuase thenll youll probly crash. dont think about it to hard .

when you take them to your actually jump site start off normally. you can do them on lil jumps to, you just wont get full extension so dont try to. i normally like to do them right before i reach my peak point in the jump(in the air of course)if you do them while on the jump u will get hurt. do them to late and youll sguash your nutz. just start small and work your way up. chances are your gonna bring your feet in so quickly after you jump off them you wont hitt your nuts. also! before i forget one thign to stop your cranks from back spining is squeeze your rear break. it will lock then rear wheel and wont let them spin

goodluck man

mtbr member
    thansk for the info man, everyone always says that and then some and make it sound so easy but it isnt for me at all. no footers are super easy. i got lucky and since i have a love seat it smooths it out if i ever nut it. but whats bets is it ride on the street goign fast and slow jumping up and down takign your feet off the pedals. then once u get fine with that start kicking your legs outward. youll slowly get it. if your on a full suspension you might even get away with landing on your seat softly. i dotn advise it cuase you can still hurt them balls. just practice over and over on the street. jump spread your legs out then bring them back in. try not to look down cuase thenll youll probly crash. dont think about it to hard .

when you take them to your actually jump site start off normally. you can do them on lil jumps to, you just wont get full extension so dont try to. i normally like to do them right before i reach my peak point in the jump(in the air of course)if you do them while on the jump u will get hurt. do them to late and youll sguash your nutz. just start small and work your way up. chances are your gonna bring your feet in so quickly after you jump off them you wont hitt your nuts. also! before i forget one thign to stop your cranks from back spining is squeeze your rear break. it will lock then rear wheel and wont let them spin

goodluck man

gracias, i will have to try one at the ride zone after my race at sea otter.

not really a noob
    sick.
    I HATE WORK, WORK IS BAD, WORK = NO BIKE, NO BIKE = NO GOOD

Members who have read this thread: 0