swamped a$$ crack and laziness, a tale about drinking and being responsible- Mtbr.com
    jibber of the unjibbable

swamped a$$ crack and laziness, a tale about drinking and being responsible

so I get done riding yesterday afternoon and go home, grab a beer, drag the bike out of the truck and wash it. I get everything done, drink more beer and about 11:30 pm take the dogs outside to squirt the dirt and look up in the sky, and nothing, all I see are stars, clear as a bell, so I thought, "hmm, I probably don't need to roll up the windows on my truck since it's so clear". Yeah right, thunder woke me up this morning about 6:15, and I thought "Oh sh#t f#cking heII [email protected], I left my windows down" and sure enough, go out and Venessa told me it rained all night.

moral of the story kids, don't be lazy like Uncle Cooter and roll yo shiit up when you think about it. so now, I have to throw down some trash bags on the seat to drive it til I can open it up to dry out. And it's supposed to rain for 2 more days here

Dammit!!!
    Boogie down to free James Brown

Cynical Bystander
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! That sucks Cooter. It's been raining and bad weather here for the last week. Atleast I'm currently bikeless so the suffering isnt that bad.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

jibber of the unjibbable
    yeah, I'm thinking that aliens abducted oklahoma and transplanted it to a f#cking tropical rain forest locale just about 5 feet over the ceiling of the depths of hell

Cynical Bystander
    I'm almost thinking that everybody in FrontRange Colorado died and went to Seattle.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

mtbr member

cooter my homeboy...

bummer bout your hardass truck. Its been rainy here too. The cass course is all done and its gunna be a big suprise to all. We added a MONSTER rock garden and a bunch of other singletrack instead of half bein a fire road. It should be interesting if it rains. Anyway make sure Uncle cooter and Aunt vanessa can make it down by Friday because pre-riding will be a MUST. Don't forget the old crackpipe ill bring the rock....

jibber of the unjibbable
    Quote Originally Posted by biker3
    bummer bout your hardass truck. Its been rainy here too. The cass course is all done and its gunna be a big suprise to all. We added a MONSTER rock garden and a bunch of other singletrack instead of half bein a fire road. It should be interesting if it rains. Anyway make sure Uncle cooter and Aunt vanessa can make it down by Friday because pre-riding will be a MUST. Don't forget the old crackpipe ill bring the rock....

cooldilly-yo, sounds good to me. we'll be there early friday morning unless i consume too much moonshine and corn liquor thursday nite , actually we may head over thursday nite just to be sure to get there early enough

oh no man, crack pipes are a thing of the past here, the new thing is a "crack bong", just got me a new one for father's day, and woooooooooooweeeeeeeeeee, lemme tell brother, it'll knock your cock off

Pro Crastinator
    awww, don't worry about it....

the water will just run out thru the rust holes in the floorboard

jibber of the unjibbable
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.

i guess i'll have to take the seat out and set it on my porch to dry out too

Pro Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter.
    i guess i'll have to take the seat out and set it on my porch to dry out too
    it's a bolted in lawn chair how long could it take to dry out?????

jibber of the unjibbable
    it's a bolted in lawn chair how long could it take to dry out?????

no, it's a bolted in couch, i roll big pimpin style for the extra level of comfort

Pro Crastinator
    no, it's a bolted in couch, i roll big pimpin style for the extra level of comfort
    i've got a couch in the x-tra cab with ottomans up front....
    talk about pimp-a-licious!

Cynical Bystander
    What Cooter>?!??? No recliner? Whatsup with that?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

jibber of the unjibbable
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    What Cooter>?!??? No recliner? Whatsup with that?

well it's actually just bungee strapped in, i'm too lazy to drill the holes and bolt it in

i tried the recliner, but i would always fall asleep while i was on my way back from my still in the woods, had to put a small couch in it's place

livin' a lie--TIMMY!!!
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! That sucks Cooter. It's been raining and bad weather here for the last week. Atleast I'm currently bikeless so the suffering isnt that bad.
    yes, CO weather has bit my a$$ for the last week...no riding for me. What happened to your wheels COmtbiker?

Former Noob Herder
    its funny, i'll get those unexplainable bouts of lazyness too sometimes. I could probably justify that the small fire on the kitchen stove really isnt big enough to burn the house down and will probably just put itself out on its own sooner or later....

Cynical Bystander
    Decided I wanted a bike that didnt weigh 55lbs, so unfortunately I sold the bighit. I have a TransGold V-10 coming on Wednesday.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

TNC
    noMAD man

Only problem with those holes in the floorboard...

Is that you have to watch that they don't get big enough for your quart beer bottle or that $17.99 plastic half gallon jug of Montezuma tequilla to fall through. No self-respectin' Texan or Okie would let that happen to such valuable cargo.
    Hey, Cooter...you need to get updated on those seats in your truck dude. Get some of those plastic bowling alley seats and strap 'em down. Rain, spilt beer and tequilla, and even other unmentionable accidents are a non-issue. The high pressure garden hose nozzle takes care of all of last night's adventures. You can even pull into a car wash if all your spare change hasn't fallen through the floorboard holes.

mtbr member
    i cut a hole in my seat down thru the floorboard in my jeep. i take off my pants when i get in and let it rip while i drive. just make sure to keep some napkins in the glovebox

BJ-
    Rota Imports
    ahahhahaha...dont leave the window in ur room open coz then ull have to sleep on the bloody floor for a couple of days...

the best way to learn is from our mistakes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

jibber of the unjibbable
    Decided I wanted a bike that didnt weigh 55lbs, so unfortunately I sold the bighit. I have a TransGold V-10 coming on Wednesday.

too bad you can't black diamond huckjib ride on a trans gold one, those ones are for the smooth surfaces of paved park bike trails. now scuba yellow on the other hand, damn, those are off the hook!

cool deal man, get us some pics

Members who have read this thread: 0