sunset pics...non bike related- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 56 of 56
  1. #1
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431

    sunset pics...non bike related

    while looking for a pic of myself I found some sunset pics that are kinda neato...thought some of you might have some others to add as well...or you might think this is ghey... kinda crappy quality...cuz I don't know how to take pics that well with an old school manual canon ae-1...

    all are of the Lost Coast in northern Ca...except the last one with ZD on the snowboard is at Stevens Peak, Tahoe...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    DOWNHILL MAFIA
    Reputation: JSUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,360
    BEAUTIFUL pics. Thanks for sharing 'eye'rieness. (thats your new nickname).
    I've got some to upload later when I get home.

    ..If this pic is of you........ You're a lil HOTTIE...!!!!!!
    Last edited by JSUN; 07-19-2005 at 09:29 PM.
    i want to post more but i can't stop riding!

  3. #3
    DOWNHILL MAFIA
    Reputation: JSUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    stevens peak...
    WHAT THE...gnarly. I like the fish'eye' lens.
    i want to post more but i can't stop riding!

  4. #4
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    stevens peak...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #5
    I HUCK WITH CHUCK
    Reputation: ThoughtfulPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,319
    Mine is bike related.


  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wXman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    311
    hmmmm.....awful nice lookin left and right down there on that der beach....

    Any of you put yourself onto the 2nd or 3rd rung of the food chain and partake of that (as in surf) ???

    nice pics too btw :-)
    "Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

  7. #7
    Juanjo
    Reputation: EastCoastHucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    There's something missing here ...


    Looking good Irene ... I think we need a better diet tho


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \m/>-<\m/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus loves you ............. Everyone else thinks your an A$$hole .

  8. #8
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtfulPirate
    Mine is bike related.

    that's a great pic...your camera skillz are coming along very nicely...

  9. #9
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastHucker
    There's something missing here ...


    Looking good Irene ... I think we need a better diet tho


    what's missing from the pic and my diet??

    nice pic...

  10. #10
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by wXman
    hmmmm.....awful nice lookin left and right down there on that der beach....

    Any of you put yourself onto the 2nd or 3rd rung of the food chain and partake of that (as in surf) ???

    nice pics too btw :-)
    no real surfing there...but we're wanting to go to Bali this year...ever been?? or got any added info??

  11. #11
    Juanjo
    Reputation: EastCoastHucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    what's missing from the pic and my diet??

    nice pic...
    Just BSing... u look like a healthy skiny sweet nice girl.

    Now go eat something

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \m/>-<\m/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus loves you ............. Everyone else thinks your an A$$hole .

  12. #12
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastHucker
    Just BSing... u look like a healthy skiny sweet nice girl.

    Now go eat something

    oh I have been...I'm rockin' a sweet ghetto booty now...
    ahhhh come on.......I thought you'd have the balls to say it...yeah, I look pretty flat chested there...because #1 I'm leaning over trying to get a damn knot out the drawstring...#2 I probably weigh like 112 at 5'9" in that pic...and you gotta have fat to have boobs...well, unless you pay for them... ...but who wants to do that...

  13. #13
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by dream4est
    three observations:
    1. your a cutie.
    2. boobs are not that important.
    3. what the hell move is the dank doing in that pic? looks ill.
    1. thanks...look way young for my age...but that's a good thing I hear...
    2. I know...they'd get in my way...plus not having to wear a bra all the time is quite comfortable
    3. either a backflip or a rodeo flip off a backcountry kicker...it used to be his biggest passion...I'm glad it's not...cuz he used to knock himself out all the time (no helmet of course)...and the last one, he was retarded for 2 weeks...seriously...

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dream4est's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    1. thanks...look way young for my age...but that's a good thing I hear...
    2. I know...they'd get in my way...plus not having to wear a bra all the time is quite comfortable
    3. either a backflip or a rodeo flip off a backcountry kicker...it used to be his biggest passion...I'm glad it's not...cuz he used to knock himself out all the time (no helmet of course)...and the last one, he was retarded for 2 weeks...seriously...
    sweet. im 35 and still get carded everywhere.
    Divide Bike Bags

  15. #15
    Juanjo
    Reputation: EastCoastHucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by dream4est
    three observations:
    1. your a cutie. lol
    2. boobs are not that important. wtf
    3. what the hell move is the dank doing in that pic? looks ill.
    ............
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \m/>-<\m/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus loves you ............. Everyone else thinks your an A$$hole .

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dream4est's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,271
    three observations:
    1. your a cutie.
    2. boobs are not that important.
    3. what the hell move is the dank doing in that pic? looks ill.
    Divide Bike Bags

  17. #17
    Xtremely Moderate
    Reputation: e<i>o's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,098
    Can I contribute?

    Here's a picture of some puppies:



    And one of Roger Waters:



    And one of my grandma:






    Thanks for sharing Irie.........I knew you were being modest.
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

  18. #18
    DOWNHILL MAFIA
    Reputation: JSUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,360
    Concrete Jungle Sunset
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i want to post more but i can't stop riding!

  19. #19
    DOWNHILL MAFIA
    Reputation: JSUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,360
    Sunrise...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i want to post more but i can't stop riding!

  20. #20
    Xtremely Moderate
    Reputation: e<i>o's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,098
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    stevens peak...
    This may be a little personal, but I'm gonna ask anyway.

    Since ZD likes to sprinkle adrenaline on his breakfast cereal...........

    When you guys are about to get it on, does he have to climb up on the dresser and do a backflip or a no-hander on top of you or something?
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

  21. #21
    DOWNHILL MAFIA
    Reputation: JSUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,360
    More Nice Pics..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i want to post more but i can't stop riding!

  22. #22
    DOWNHILL MAFIA
    Reputation: JSUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,360
    and more...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i want to post more but i can't stop riding!

  23. #23
    Team Sanchez
    Reputation: El Chingon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,368
    This is the only sunset pic I have. Me and some buds just finishing up Broken Mesa.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  24. #24
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    oh I have been...I'm rockin' a sweet ghetto booty now...
    ahhhh come on.......I thought you'd have the balls to say it...yeah, I look pretty flat chested there...because #1 I'm leaning over trying to get a damn knot out the drawstring...#2 I probably weigh like 112 at 5'9" in that pic...and you gotta have fat to have boobs...well, unless you pay for them... ...but who wants to do that...
    just be happy with what you are....too many girls are always worried about this and that. We all like something different in each girl
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  25. #25
    Xtremely Moderate
    Reputation: e<i>o's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,098
    Ohhhhhh! this thread is about sunsets.........

    All of these are from OR & NV.
    The sunsets out West are much more brilliant than here in the East..........I miss that.
    West is the best!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

  26. #26
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    County Line
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 12-27-2006 at 10:23 AM.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  27. #27
    rollin
    Reputation: sriracha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,645
    biking related sunrise...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  28. #28
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by e<i>o
    This may be a little personal, but I'm gonna ask anyway.

    Since ZD likes to sprinkle adrenaline on his breakfast cereal...........

    When you guys are about to get it on, does he have to climb up on the dresser and do a backflip or a no-hander on top of you or something?
    lmao...nah, usually it consists of us and a bunch of midgets...that way someone other than myself has some energy left for entertainment in the bedroom...

  29. #29
    Xtremely Moderate
    Reputation: e<i>o's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,098
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    lmao...nah, usually it consists of us and a bunch of midgets...that way someone other than myself has some energy left for entertainment in the bedroom...
    Ah yes midgets! There are hordes of midgets in my happy place.

    Actually, and I'm being serious here......
    We tried to no avail to find several kilt-wearing, bag pipe playing midgets to play at our wedding. Midgets are fun.
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

  30. #30
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    just be happy with what you are....too many girls are always worried about this and that. We all like something different in each girl
    yeah...I'm sure you all like something different...that's why all the pics guys post are of skinny...fake boobed girls...us non plastic surgery people will get our revenge when all that silicone implodes...muahahahaha...

    nah...as long as my man is happy that's all that matters...besides what are you talking about...I rock!!!!

  31. #31
    Xtremely Moderate
    Reputation: e<i>o's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,098
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    just be happy with what you are....too many girls are always worried about this and that. We all like something different in each girl


    Oh geez! How many girls have you said that to SMT?




    ...............all of them.
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

  32. #32
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by e<i>o


    Oh geez! How many girls have you said that to SMT?...............all of them.

    um (looking at the ground,,,,all shy like) a few
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  33. #33
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    thanks for all the sunset/sunrise pics guys...I wish I had some sunrise pics...but that would mean I'd have to get my arse up before 9:30...probably won't be happening...

  34. #34
    Juanjo
    Reputation: EastCoastHucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    thanks for all the sunset/sunrise pics guys...I wish I had some sunrise pics...but that would mean I'd have to get my arse up before 9:30...probably won't be happening...
    U r welcome and congrats. for having 2 threads in the TOP 5

    Here is one more of my beautifull Argentina in my sweet 18's.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \m/>-<\m/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus loves you ............. Everyone else thinks your an A$$hole .

  35. #35
    Juanjo
    Reputation: EastCoastHucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    that's sic...are your pants pegged?? I miss pegging my pants...I guess I still peg my right leg sometimes when I ride my bike in jeans...the 80's ruled... I think I'm gonna go rip a bunch of holes in my jeans and acid wash them now...
    80's ruled no doudt but that was in early 90's

    And I have no idea of what 'pegged' is... thos r Levis 550 .. I can still remember having bunch of 550's when I was a kid , now I have a bunch of 501's since I'm a grown man...
    Last edited by EastCoastHucker; 07-20-2005 at 11:13 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \m/>-<\m/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus loves you ............. Everyone else thinks your an A$$hole .

  36. #36
    ~~~~~~~~
    Reputation: airwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    5,893
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    no real surfing there...but we're wanting to go to Bali this year...ever been?? or got any added info??
    Check yer pm's.

  37. #37
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastHucker
    U r welcome and congrats. for having 2 threads in the TOP 5

    Here is one more of my beautifull Argentina in my sweet 18's.
    that's sic...are your pants pegged?? I miss pegging my pants...I guess I still peg my right leg sometimes when I ride my bike in jeans...the 80's ruled... I think I'm gonna go rip a bunch of holes in my jeans and acid wash them now...

  38. #38
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    here is your NY
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 12-27-2006 at 10:23 AM.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  39. #39
    I like air!
    Reputation: milhouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    while looking for a pic of myself I found some sunset pics that are kinda neato...thought some of you might have some others to add as well...or you might think this is ghey... kinda crappy quality...cuz I don't know how to take pics that well with an old school manual canon ae-1...

    all are of the Lost Coast in northern Ca...except the last one with ZD on the snowboard is at Stevens Peak, Tahoe...
    AE1 is an awesome camera. I have a few floating around my closet somewhere. Nice pics.

  40. #40
    Got Doubles? Pun Intended
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    404
    I just got a new camera...sony dsc-v3.

    Gonna test it out in Costa Rica this weekend...then some action pics when I get back.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pamela Anderson

    "Freeriderizzle is soo haut right now"

  41. #41
    Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Reputation: brado1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,326
    Cool Sunset pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

  42. #42
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastHucker
    80's ruled no doudt but that was in early 90's

    And I have no idea of what 'pegged' is... thos r Levis 550 .. I can still remember having bunch of 550's when I was a kid , now I have a bunch of 501's since I'm a grown man...
    I figured it was in the 90's..we're about the same age...

    pegged pants=
    Attached Images Attached Images

  43. #43
    Got Doubles? Pun Intended
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    404
    Keep this thread alive until I get back from Costa Rica next week....Then I'll show you some real sunsets.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pamela Anderson

    "Freeriderizzle is soo haut right now"

  44. #44
    Juanjo
    Reputation: EastCoastHucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    Keep this thread alive until I get back from Costa Rica next week....Then I'll show you some real sunsets
    Quote Originally Posted by freeriderizzle
    I just got a new camera...sony dsc-v3.

    Gonna test it out in Costa Rica this weekend...then some action pics when I get back.
    Ok...
    we got it... u r from Costa Rica and u r going to Costa Rica next week .




    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \m/>-<\m/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus loves you ............. Everyone else thinks your an A$$hole .

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    while looking for a pic of myself I found some sunset pics that are kinda neato...thought some of you might have some others to add as well...or you might think this is ghey... kinda crappy quality...cuz I don't know how to take pics that well with an old school manual canon ae-1...

    all are of the Lost Coast in northern Ca...except the last one with ZD on the snowboard is at Stevens Peak, Tahoe...
    First let me say that after the pic of you and now this sunset thread your cover of being some hard azz tough chick is definatley blown and what is worse is I came straight to this thread...I'm not gay really.
    Bart with $10,000 we'd be millionares. We could buy all sorts of valuable things...like love.

  46. #46
    Ich bin ein Knolliner
    Reputation: Skins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    225
    Taken out of my window in Santa Monica. Not the best quality, but you can get the point.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wXman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    311
    nah I haven't....kids and all....kinda puts a crimp on the travel plans when you have to lug 4ppl to a place that costs 3-5K to spend a week at...doin the math that's uh lesse....a whole friggin boatload of $$$ !!!

    Looks like "airwreck" alredy gave you some good skinny on it in your PM (guessing). I know that there are plenty of excellent places to surf down there. My short list includes Easter Island, the Mentawai's and probably Peru. I'd love to be able to go to all of em though....again....$$$

    If you guys are serious about going and need any info about seasons (none sorta - monsoon though), best time of year for swell and wX and stuff like that.....my nick and avy should give away what I do when I'm not riding :-)
    "Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

  48. #48
    Doesnt ride Banshees
    Reputation: Banshee Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,406
    One of the coolest sunset pics i've taken. Fall time 2 years ago from my back porch. Maine rules


  49. #49
    ____________
    Reputation: Roaming Oregon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    872
    I feel like contributing- one is the Columbia River Gorge. The other is somewhere in So-Cal...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  50. #50
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by ballstothewall
    First let me say that after the pic of you and now this sunset thread your cover of being some hard azz tough chick is definatley blown and what is worse is I came straight to this thread...I'm not gay really.
    I needed the toughgirl act for my e-street credit...I'm tough...really, I can be tough...

    actually...the ability to put on my tough guy act has gotten me out of quite a bit of cat fights...in real life that is...

    and it's okay if you're gay...we like all kinds around here...we even let the guys that wear spandex hang out sometimes...

  51. #51
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wXman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    311
    SMT...which county line is that? The one I'm thinking of...(surf spot by Leo Carillo) interface between LA and Ventura Counties never had homes on the bluff like that.....is this one and the same? Or is that Ventura/SB or other countyline???
    "Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

  52. #52
    Juanjo
    Reputation: EastCoastHucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    Here is a little share from today's little ride arround ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.JPG (59.5 KB, 72 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.JPG (83.5 KB, 70 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.JPG (105.0 KB, 68 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.JPG (66.4 KB, 75 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.JPG (162.7 KB, 75 views)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \m/>-<\m/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus loves you ............. Everyone else thinks your an A$$hole .

  53. #53
    BJ-
    BJ- is offline
    Rota Imports
    Reputation: BJ-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,669
    i still like mine better, thanks for giving me something to shoot Ev...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BJ-; 07-20-2005 at 10:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

  54. #54
    BJ-
    BJ- is offline
    Rota Imports
    Reputation: BJ-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,669
    Quote Originally Posted by EV-
    np bro would have been a rather boring shot without me in it
    true that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

  55. #55
    EV-
    EV- is offline
    Eye Candy...
    Reputation: EV-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ-
    still like mine better, thanks for giving me something to shoot Ev...
    np bro would have been a rather boring shot without me in it
    EV-

    Demolition Crew, Serial Number 0069...

  56. #56
    I like air!
    Reputation: milhouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by Skins
    Taken out of my window in Santa Monica. Not the best quality, but you can get the point.
    Now that is a cool sunset.

Similar Threads

  1. WalMart bike kicked my Ibis's ass!!
    By Itripper in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 02:38 PM
  2. Mountain bike jargon/ lingo
    By bstguitarist in forum Beginner's Corner
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 12:02 PM
  3. Forks, Frames and Five Hundred Dollars.
    By AdamOn6thStreet in forum Clydesdales/Tall Riders
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 10:10 PM
  4. If you need to know this.
    By KevinVokeyJ24 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 09:40 AM
  5. Lance's Austin "29er" revealed
    By ncj01 in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2004, 08:14 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.