strait line pedals?- Mtbr.com
    Gangbusters
    Jun 2007

strait line pedals?

strait line pedals?

Does anyone rock these? I just got a pair in and after riding them a few times they feel like the axle is sticking (not spinning freely) has anyone had any issues with them?

How about warrenty?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Sorry, no. I've had cheapies, the light Wellgos (magnesium, sealed bearings) and Transition. I REALLY like the way the Transitions feel and my customer service experience with them has been second to none so they might be worth looking into if you get no satisfaction.

Good luck!

FM
    mtbr member
    I have a pair and they've been excellent so far.

I'd give straitline a call directly, with a high-end product like this I'm sure you'll be taken care of.

AKA; Jimmy Tango
    Bent a spindle on one(not ti, and have never bent a spindle on any other pedal, including eggbeaters), and the o-rings keep dissapearing. Great platform to stand up and they're grippy-ish, and the warranty service was good. Will, never buy again. I am really digging the NYCFreeride glory-holes. I have several Shimano DX's, small put, reliable, and Easton fatboys, they're ok.

Working on my Drops
    I bought a pair a few months ago and they are still going strong.

mtbr member
    I own a pair and really like them. I had the same problem once and all I did was to put a couple drops of lube right on the spindle, been great since then. Remember, not just because they are expensive they would not require any maintenance.

Members who have read this thread: 0