South Seatac Flowpark.....paging Seattle brothas- Mtbr.com
    Xtremely Moderate

South Seatac Flowpark.....paging Seattle brothas

Ebxteme and other Seattle brothas.......

We'll be in Seattle to visit in Oct. & then again in the spring and finally for good this time next year. Tell me more about this place & other DH/FR spots in the area:

South Seatac Flowpark
    http://sst.autisticpig.com/site/

Holy crap there's some fun looking stuff going on there. Lots of photos & videos here:

http://sst.autisticpig.com/gallery/
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    If you keep going down on the paved path, Mike Wilson built up a small wall-ride on the right...across from a stream.

Tiger Mountain is pretty cool. A few miles up hill climb and a fun (fairly easy) downhill. Check out exit 27 or 34 for some sweet north shore downhill stuff. There's some easy dirt jumps in bellevue....if you're in the area. I think there might be some downhill stuff in Victor Falls...but most of that place is xc/trail. Give Steve at center cycle in Renton a call. He'll show you around.

Group Hug Participant

Just you wait!

e<i>o, I ride with EB and the crew here. Where I stick more towards the XC side of things, these muthas have been a heavy influence on me wanting a bigger bike.

Seatac is great for practicing your skills, but there are better places worth checking out.
    Official Chocolate Fountain Spokesman

FM
    mtbr member

No good

()^*&^!!!!!

please edit your post- don't mention trails that aren't legal on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by maxrhul
    If you keep going down on the paved path, Mike Wilson built up a small wall-ride on the right...across from a stream.

Tiger Mountain is pretty cool. A few miles up hill climb and a fun (fairly easy) downhill. Check out exit 27 or 34 for some sweet north shore downhill stuff. There's some easy dirt jumps in bellevue....if you're in the area. I think there might be some downhill stuff in Victor Falls...but most of that place is xc/trail. Give Steve at center cycle in Renton a call. He'll show you around.
    Last edited by FM; 08-31-2005 at 11:00 AM.

Glad to Be Alive
    EIO....you suck....your 805 pass has been revoked
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

FM
    mtbr member
    seatacs OK.....

It's maxerhaul who needs to edit his post. maybe the admin can delet this thread?

It sucks to be a tight @ss about it, but we have very few legal FR spots, and the illegal ones are getting shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS

Xtremely Moderate
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    I know you love me..........but SoCal doesn't fit in with our long term plans.
    I really can't hack another stay in the desert anyway.

Think of it this way.............you'll have a homey who lives within a 1/2 days drive from Whistler.
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by e<i>o
    I know you love me..........but SoCal doesn't fit in with our long term plans.
    I really can't hack another stay in the desert anyway.

Think of it this way.............you'll have a homey who lives within a 1/2 days drive from Whistler.

oh good thought........my whistler patrol......805 reinstatement
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Group Hug Participant

Ah crap...

It's my fault for bringing the tread back. I didn't even see the other stuff posted

maxrhul, a little help here??

Quote Originally Posted by FM
    seatacs OK.....

It's maxerhaul who needs to edit his post. maybe the admin can delet this thread?

It sucks to be a tight @ss about it, but we have very few legal FR spots, and the illegal ones are getting shut down.
    Official Chocolate Fountain Spokesman

Bum Buzzer

Yah - SST has some good play and training grounds.. Just dont go too fast through the little drop line on the right (3-4 footers) because the landings are flat unless you creep through there.... jumps are cool - couple of step downs and a decent table....

Try 27 if you have HuckGnar in ya.. some pretty sick stuff out there, 34 is fun, 38 too... Some good riding up in Bellingham if you can find a guide... and if you're there for a while, might considering wandering down to the Gorge in Oregon.... and theres always 3hrs up to the shore....

Check out GoHuckYourself.Com for sum local Msgs and info! Good luck and enjoy!!

Just roll it......

Doesn't seem like certain folks get it.

Posting about certain areas (regardless how much people think they're public knowledge) is never a good thing. This is a public domain, so Huck Banzai, please edit your post...if you'd be so kind. Thanks brotha!

eio, we'll shred for sure.

I'll be in Whistla the weekend of October 7th for Harvest Huckfest....any chance you can break away for a couple of days in BC or would that create troubles on the domestic front? I've got a few good spots close to Sea-town that are super fun..... Galbraith, I know one of the main trail builders up there and get shown new stuff all the time and it is ending up as one of my favorites for fun FR days with lots of dorking around.

Another option.....I might not be feeling well that week (cough, sneeze) and a trip to Fromme might be in order. I'm sure your schedule will be busy, but nothing like a day ripping the shore to further cement your need to move to Seattle!

Cheers,
    EB

Xtremely Moderate
    Quote Originally Posted by ebxtreme
    eio, we'll shred for sure.

I'll be in Whistla the weekend of October 7th for Harvest Huckfest....any chance you can break away for a couple of days in BC or would that create troubles on the domestic front?
    I don't know. We don't have any set itinerary yet. My wife would dig it there. We'll discuss....

Quote Originally Posted by ebxtreme
    Another option.....I might not be feeling well that week (cough, sneeze) and a trip to Fromme might be in order. I'm sure your schedule will be busy, but nothing like a day ripping the shore to further cement your need to move to Seattle!
    Boing! Oooooooooooooh! BC will be the topic of conversation at dinner tonight.

I'll know a little more about what we're doing that week in the next couple of weeks.
    I'll give you a heads up for schnitzel...........

Xtremely Moderate
    Quote Originally Posted by Huck Banzai
    Yah - SST has some good play and training grounds.. enjoy!!
    Thanks for the info man, but like everyone else had said.........edit the "no-no" info out of your posts.

In every place I've moved to, the kewl spots get shutdown before I get there.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    For some reason there is no edit button underneath the post...sorry guys I honestly didn't know which ones were legit....
    Last edited by maxrhul; 08-31-2005 at 01:17 PM.

Glad to Be Alive
    For some reason there is no edit button underneath the post...sorry guys I honestly didn't know which ones were legit....
    pm Zedro to delete parts or all of your post

FM
    mtbr member
    none of them.

Quote Originally Posted by from ridemonkey
    "1. They will be posting signs stating that the trails are illegal.

2. They will start with warnings, then start to fine people that they catch. The fines could be anywhere from $100 - $5,000. I believed her on this one as she had just finished fining some people mudding in 4WD's.

3. She wants us to spread the word about (one of the trails you mentioned), so here is the info.
    <!-- / message --><!-- message, attachments, sig -->
    For some reason there is no edit button underneath the post...sorry guys I honestly didn't know which ones were legit"

FM
    mtbr member
    opps, dbl post.

EIO, PM me when you get up, we'll show you a good time!

Xtremely Moderate
    Quote Originally Posted by FM
    opps, dbl post.

EIO, PM me when you get up, we'll show you a good time!
    Roger dodger......