Sorry ?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Sorry ?

Portland, OR

Sorry ?

Hey guys, I thought I have been getting some pretty angry phone calls/IMs/PMs and flamed on

MTBR.

Just thought I would issue an apology ? I was just really frusterated when I posted the

article regarding all my Zocchi forks. I figured out why my Z.1 never got sent in, it got to

the wrong adress, and then eventually returned to my house today. I dont know how, just some

wierd issue. I will be sending my 07 Z.1 Sport in again soon. maybe Marzocchi will warrenty

this one since its so new.

just a lot of wierd posts of mine came up, I was haveing like a flame day. and a lot of

people called me out on it. I wasnt really trying to be biased. and I was being really

sarcastic most of the time, but a lot of people didnt realize this. an issue would be the

whole "ride a DH bike in the skatepark, it will make you so much better" I was being

sarcastic, but at the same time I do believe in that a little, because most of the guys

around here rip up the skateparks on DH hardtails. and I have reciently joined that group.

there was a ton of name calling (not from me) but i'll let it slide a little. I still have a

bit of a grudge of things said. a lot of people think that i'm "stupid" or like post

"pointless advice" but the deal is, I do work at a bike shop, I'm just going off the

experience that I have had in the shop ...if it doesnt match yours ..does that mean I'm

wrong ?

I think I let a few people down, and this has turned into a huge kinda flame war reciently.

a lot of people IMing me saying this about this person. or that. a lot of people are pro my

advide, others are against it (unfortunatly for me those pro of it dont speak out too much

)

just in a like rant mood again, just not a negative rant mood.

in the 1200 or something posts I've made, I believe that atleast 40% of them are good advice

:thumsup:

BUT. I will by request by a few friends say and I quote anonamous "i didnt think u were an

ass anymore than anyone else on there" wich I think is true (you know who you are) so I'm

willing to forgive. I know some of you REALLY hate me. but whatev, its just a forum

guys/gals.

sorry guys, that this all got out of hand.
    Ibex bikes

2007 Ibex Trophy SS
    2006 Jamis Komodo 3.0
    2006 Ibex Zone FR-1
    2004 Special-Ed P.2 A.1

mtbr member
    I <3 Todd (in a non gay way)

mtbr member
    takes a real man to admit his mistakes in general....

i'm not familiar with what you are saying sorry for but your good by me bro

ride hard take risks
    I missed that one two. I can say t_fr has some great advise to many riders out there, sometimes we think different about something but we are different also. What someons personal oppinion or experience is theirs & sometimes others if we all agreed & did the same thing life would be very boorrriinnggg. Stay cool bro
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

Meh.
    Not flaming, but if it was sarcasm, why did you so stubbornly and consistently b!tch at me? You kept telling me how you just "proved me wrong."

A real man may come out and admit his faults, but sometimes he's just covering his own @ss. I'm not sure what to make of it.

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by XSL_WiLL
    Not flaming, but if it was sarcasm, why did you so stubbornly and consistently b!tch at me? You kept telling me how you just "proved me wrong."

A real man may come out and admit his faults, but sometimes he's just covering his own @ss. I'm not sure what to make of it.
    Boozz has a good way of bringing out the emo in us, then you have to wake up so you can start again.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

Portland, OR
    Quote Originally Posted by XSL_WiLL

it still was sarcasm, I just like pulling your chain. you ***** at me, I ***** right back. I dont have a very good past with you, so it equals out.
    Ibex bikes

2007 Ibex Trophy SS
    2006 Jamis Komodo 3.0
    2006 Ibex Zone FR-1
    2004 Special-Ed P.2 A.1

I post too much.
    You are entitled to your opinion and I definitely don't hold a grudge agaisnt you just because you have had bad experience with zocchi Don't worry about it too much todd, it's just the internet after all.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    What the hell............?

Glad to Be Alive
    you know what....it just steers the pot......you have been around for a while, so you didn't need to say a thing.......sometimes things happen and we go off half-cocked

anyway thanks for just stating an apology but no harm done anyway

believe me.......you could never be worse then me

so flame away on Shiver like WCH (suppose to be friend) and Zachdank (bro from the north)
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Make some music
    Sep 2004

No need to apologize..

So you had some bad luck with the big M.. Everybody else needs to get over it. For some reason rants bring out alot of wonderful thoughts.. We all need to remember how lucky we are to not have been born in North Korea... Think about it.
    J.O.R.B.A. More than just tm. WWW.JORBA.ORG

Members who have read this thread: 0