Some DH pics and some OT PRIDE pics...- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 64 of 64
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303

    Some DH pics and some OT PRIDE pics...

    If you caught the PRIDE Open Weight Grand Prix on Sunday, you were one lucky mofo. Best MMA card ever. Wanderlei Silva got his head taken off by CroCop. Brutal knockout!
    Let's here your best hair and man sweat jokes Mikey.

    As for the shreddage, well, it has been dusty and drifty. The drifty part rules. .
    Sick Nick smoked a tree and cracked some ribs. Matt V is a stone cold ripper.
    Swoop has taken to the Gnarcal life very quickly. He drinks mad beer and handles the ladies.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Barnett is an animal.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    jdfjasdf
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ianjenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,183
    Sick riding pics Zach! Looks cool damn you have trees up there. I am working on getting the tech local trails with pics so you can see em.

  5. #5
    DOWNHILL MAFIA
    Reputation: JSUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,360
    dank pics.
    i want to post more but i can't stop riding!

  6. #6
    I HUCK WITH CHUCK
    Reputation: ThoughtfulPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,319
    dollllllars

  7. #7
    Premium Member
    Reputation: Ojai Bicyclist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,842
    Nice pics.

  8. #8
    get down!
    Reputation: cjh_mtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    325
    cro cop #1. I can't wait for CC vs. fedor round 2. I don't think he'll win but I'd like to see it

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by cjh_mtb
    cro cop #1. I can't wait for CC vs. fedor round 2.
    For reals.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ebfreerider510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,572
    sick shots.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: X-Vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,007

    mag worthy pics...

    *****
    But even a lousy downhill run is better than a day in the office!
    "SunnyRaceGirl"

    www.specialized.com

  12. #12
    e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
    Reputation: themarsvolta55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,300
    glory=skeet

  13. #13
    notabouttoseeyourlight
    Reputation: coma13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,664
    crocop looked like he had just taken a walk through the park at the end of the fight whereas wandy looked like he had been hit by a train... then another one...


    sick pics too btw... i'm getting real tired of fuggin sand though....
    cycle tracks will abound in utopia.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    64
    Wand's eye was swollen so bad that the fight could have been stopped on that alone. He saw CC throwing the kick, and thought that he was going for the ribs again. He thought wrong, very wrong.

  15. #15
    made in Oregon
    Reputation: Goldtooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    142
    nice shots.
    yeah that fight made wandy look human. it was just mirkos night.
    nathan
    WTB: Mountain Cycle 9.5 frame, size Med
    Goldtooth
    Custom Bashguards
    www.goldtoothmafia.com

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mb3designs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,230
    Awesome pics Zach. Missed the Pride PPV this past weekend but I am looking forward to seeing the Liddell vs. Silva fight in October.

  17. #17
    dnt b a clwn thro it down
    Reputation: Swoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    775
    Yes! Gnarcal is the sh*t for sure. So much fun up here. This place is ripping! Fun riding even though I did attack the ground a couple times.
    Throw it down NASTY.

  18. #18
    Freeriding Feline
    Reputation: SuperKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,546
    Great shots.
    "If you give up your dream, you die."
    Twitter - KIKat1029

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by mb3designs
    Awesome pics Zach. Missed the Pride PPV this past weekend but I am looking forward to seeing the Liddell vs. Silva fight in October.
    That is not happening anytime soon. CroCops first kick to the body broke several of Wandys ribs. He took the beating of his life. It will take him a long time to recover from it.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by homepiece
    He saw CC throwing the kick, and thought that he was going for the ribs again. He thought wrong, very wrong.
    You can't blame him for blocking the ribs when the first kick Mirko threw, broke several of Silvas ribs.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ThunderBringer#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    122
    Chico State throws it DOWN!
    Have you ThunderBrapped Today?

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Sippy
    Chico State throws it DOWN!
    Chico State is a bunch of fagbags who can barely ride.

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: f0ggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,315
    Zach you are truely my hero

  24. #24
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by f0ggy
    Zach you are truely my hero
    pulleeeezzz!... another throw up in my mouth moment...
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions --but I don't always agree with them.
    George Bush, US President

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mb3designs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    That is not happening anytime soon. CroCops first kick to the body broke several of Wandys ribs. He took the beating of his life. It will take him a long time to recover from it.
    I just watched the fight on YouTube. Crocop man-handled Silva. Crocop is looking in top form, should be a good fight between him and Fedor, hopefully.

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: f0ggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    pulleeeezzz!... another throw up in my mouth moment...
    haha im just playin

  27. #27
    get down!
    Reputation: cjh_mtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    325
    I didn't get to watch it, and theres something I dont get - I saw the cro cop / silva fight, but I guess he also fought barnett too? Two fights in the same day?

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ianjenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,183
    The second and third ones are SICK!

  29. #29
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by cjh_mtb
    I didn't get to watch it, and theres something I dont get - I saw the cro cop / silva fight, but I guess he also fought barnett too? Two fights in the same day?
    yeah, cuz it was the Bushido open weight TOURNAMENT finals...four guys left...two fights for the winners...only works this way in the tournaments...otherwise it's usually just one fight every few months...
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions --but I don't always agree with them.
    George Bush, US President

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: free rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,391
    sick..........

  31. #31
    I hate texas
    Reputation: Chicodude01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    361
    WTF MANG?


    How come you never let me know when you go up north?


    ARG!
    Respect Cape Cult Member #21 "The California Respector"

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicodude01
    WTF MANG?


    How come you never let me know when you go up north?


    ARG!
    You clueless bastad. We ride that trail nonstop. a few times a week usualy. It's 50 minutes from here.

  33. #33
    I hate texas
    Reputation: Chicodude01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    You clueless bastad. We ride that trail nonstop. a few times a week usualy. It's 50 minutes from here.

    Yea, I am clueless.




    Not like it matters. I'm selling my DH bike anyways.
    Last edited by Chicodude01; 09-12-2006 at 11:19 PM.
    Respect Cape Cult Member #21 "The California Respector"

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by ianjenn
    The second and third ones are SICK!
    Thanks mang. My favorite is the first.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicodude01
    Yea, I am clueless.




    Not like it matters. I'm selling my DH bike anyways.
    Why would you do such a thing??????????

  36. #36
    I hate texas
    Reputation: Chicodude01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    Why would you do such a thing??????????

    Sell it, get a BMX tear up the street/park in the winter.




    It's gay having to ride by yourself all the time.
    Respect Cape Cult Member #21 "The California Respector"

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicodude01
    Sell it, get a BMX tear up the street/park in the winter.




    It's gay having to ride by yourself all the time.
    Get a mountain bike and tear up the street/park/DJ in the winter. It is my favorite time of year.
    You live right in the heart of all that is gnar. Don't be a chump. Move down to Chizzlo and shred full time like the rest of us.

  38. #38
    I hate texas
    Reputation: Chicodude01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    Get a mountain bike and tear up the street/park/DJ in the winter. It is my favorite time of year.
    You live right in the heart of all that is gnar. Don't be a chump. Move down to Chizzlo and shred full time like the rest of us.

    I'm saying no dice on the MTB. I can get a better bmx for the price of a good MTB frame.



    Oh yea, so I live 15 minutes away from all that is gnar so I can't ride it? Harhar.
    Respect Cape Cult Member #21 "The California Respector"

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bleu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    344
    Move to Reno and bask in the glory of Tahoe.

    And Sky Castle or Fortress or whatever the hell it is...
    It's just frustrating sometimes being an Athena...

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicodude01
    I'm saying no dice on the MTB. I can get a better bmx for the price of a good MTB frame.



    Oh yea, so I live 15 minutes away from all that is gnar so I can't ride it? Harhar.
    #1 you said you were selling your DH bike. = More than enough money to buy a sick hardtail.
    $hit, i even know several smoking deals right now.

    #2 You are whining and crying about not having anyone to ride with, and it is "gay". I know that there are DH shuttles running all day with several groups of people. I know this because i ride everyday with a different group of people. If you lived in town with the rest of us, you would have zero problem shredding nonstop with mad heads.

    I don't know one person that makes plans to ride more than 1 or 2 hours in advance. It is spur of the moment everyday.

  41. #41
    I hate texas
    Reputation: Chicodude01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    #1 you said you were selling your DH bike. = More than enough money to buy a sick hardtail.
    $hit, i even know several smoking deals right now.

    #2 You are whining and crying about not having anyone to ride with, and it is "gay". I know that there are DH shuttles running all day with several groups of people. I know this because i ride everyday with a different group of people. If you lived in town with the rest of us, you would have zero problem shredding nonstop with mad heads.

    I don't know one person that makes plans to ride more than 1 or 2 hours in advance. It is spur of the moment everyday.

    1# Yeah, but other stuff can be boughten (is that even a word?) if I go BMX, like a snowboard. Plus, If I go BMX the groms at the skatepark will make me their GOD.

    2# touche', you make a good point, BUT when I move out I don't want to move 15 minutes away from my house.
    Respect Cape Cult Member #21 "The California Respector"

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bleu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    344
    You can sleep on my couch, but Caitlin will make you our housekeeper.
    It's just frustrating sometimes being an Athena...

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicodude01
    1# Yeah, but other stuff can be boughten (is that even a word?) if I go BMX, like a snowboard. Plus, If I go BMX the groms at the skatepark will make me their GOD.

    2# touche', you make a good point, BUT when I move out I don't want to move 15 minutes away from my house.
    Yeah, Chico does suck. Mad hot biches, crazy sick party scene, some of the most ripping riding out there, a large group of rippers to hit it with, riding year round.
    You need to wake the fyck up kid!! You've been stuck up on the ridge for to long.

    I think you are still afraid to hit a DJ. You got to have some balls before you develop the skills.
    What, you think riding with us everyday you're not going to start killing it? Qiut being a little biatch, and get down here, and ThrowitDoWn!!!
    Fyck a BMX bike. Give me a fycking break. You ain't gonna do $hit with one of those. You gots a chance to kill it on a MTB.

    Swoop, would you slap some sense into this fool.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  44. #44
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoop
    Yes! Gnarcal is the sh*t for sure. So much fun up here. This place is ripping! Fun riding even though I did attack the ground a couple times.
    glad they are taken care of you....nice pixtures
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  45. #45
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicodude01
    1#
    2# touche', you make a good point, BUT when I move out I don't want to move 15 minutes away from my house.
    quite be a mommas boy and move more then 15 minutes from the nest
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  46. #46
    I hate texas
    Reputation: Chicodude01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    Yeah, Chico does suck. Mad hot biches, crazy sick party scene, some of the most ripping riding out there, a large group of rippers to hit it with, riding year round.
    You need to wake the fyck up kid!! You've been stuck up on the ridge for to long.

    I think you are still afraid to hit a DJ. You got to have some balls before you develop the skills.
    What, you think riding with us everyday you're not going to start killing it? Qiut being a little biatch, and get down here, and ThrowitDoWn!!!
    Fyck a BMX bike. Give me a fycking break. You ain't gonna do $hit with one of those. You gots a chance to kill it on a MTB.

    Swoop, would you slap some sense into this fool.

    STOP FUC'KING WITH MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    quite be a mommas boy and move more then 15 minutes from the nest

    Eat my ass old man. I was pretty much set on moving to chico during winter break, but that means I have to start saving up cash now because once I move out I get no more help with school, which is expensive.
    Respect Cape Cult Member #21 "The California Respector"

  47. #47
    -> SickLines.com <-
    Reputation: mtb_biker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,196
    sweet pics, i like that first shot. What shirt is that?
    Pride is almost done , 15mins left

  48. #48
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by bleu
    Move to Reno and bask in the glory of Tahoe.

    And Sky Castle or Fortress or whatever the hell it is...
    Reno and the surrounding area is the epitamy of all that is redneckness and timewarped....what a hideous place...


    why the hell would anyone want to move there??

    btw Chris...it's hard to catch on a shuttle with these guys, especialy if you live out of town... Z lied...it's more like they decide about 20 minutes before a ride...

    being poor is what being a young person is all about...it'll teach you to be crafty and useful of what you have around you...plus if you move out you can have hot Chico State ladies stay the night...
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions --but I don't always agree with them.
    George Bush, US President

  49. #49
    kona-tize me captain
    Reputation: austinb89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,117
    great pictures man.djs spots looking killer
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Off Street Only's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    30
    NICE! good thing you can't see the rear shock! i was gonna mention something about that to you... and DO NOT put my pic up! we'll have to work on a pic that makes me look faster than i am really goin!

    thanks again for the guided tour FLATMASTER! i'll be back in a month...we need to hit tahoe next month too!

    peace!

  51. #51
    I hate texas
    Reputation: Chicodude01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    Reno and the surrounding area is the epitamy of all that is redneckness and timewarped....what a hideous place...


    why the hell would anyone want to move there??

    I lived there for 14 years. Its is yes and no. Sun valley and other outter areas of town area redneck, but I lived right next to the ghetto, so I wouldn't know. And like butte county isn't redneck?

    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    being poor is what being a young person is all about...it'll teach you to be crafty and useful of what you have around you...plus if you move out you can have hot Chico State ladies stay the night...

    He he he.....Alright....

    Goddammit. I've just been e *****smacked by zack. My soul hurts
    Respect Cape Cult Member #21 "The California Respector"

  52. #52
    abolisher of A$$holes
    Reputation: irieness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicodude01
    I lived there for 14 years. Its is yes and no. Sun valley and other outter areas of town area redneck, but I lived right next to the ghetto, so I wouldn't know. And like butte county isn't redneck?




    He he he.....Alright....

    Goddammit. I've just been e *****smacked by zack. My soul hurts
    everytime I go to Reno or Carson City...I feel like I went back into the seventies into hickville...even the town/city in all its grunginess and old school neon lights remind me of being a kid and being born/living there...it hasn't changed...and all the people still look like they've been chain smoking their entire lives...and continue to do so...although we do have a couple cool friends that live there...so it can't be all that bad...

    ok...sorry...I completely went off track of this thread...now on topic...

    I won't tell who this pic is of...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions --but I don't always agree with them.
    George Bush, US President

  53. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation: f0ggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicodude01
    STOP FUC'KING WITH MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!





    Eat my ass old man. I was pretty much set on moving to chico during winter break, but that means I have to start saving up cash now because once I move out I get no more help with school, which is expensive.
    **** dude im selling a hella nice stp frame, barely any scratches with a pike and a dmr revolver for a steal of a price, make me an offer

  54. #54
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicodude01

    Eat my ass old man. I was pretty much set on moving to chico during winter break, but that means I have to start saving up cash now because once I move out I get no more help with school, which is expensive.
    you just got to pimp and scan more......I paid for all my college........just teasing.......ask your parents for a little help while you go to school......just tell them it is insurance so I don't move back in w/you........
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  55. #55
    I hate texas
    Reputation: Chicodude01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by f0ggy
    **** dude im selling a hella nice stp frame, barely any scratches with a pike and a dmr revolver for a steal of a price, make me an offer

    Clear out your pm's ya N00b
    Respect Cape Cult Member #21 "The California Respector"

  56. #56
    I hate texas
    Reputation: Chicodude01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    you just got to pimp and scan more......I paid for all my college........just teasing.......ask your parents for a little help while you go to school......just tell them it is insurance so I don't move back in w/you........

    See, that's kinda of the problem. My dad(who I live with) is pretty adament that I don't move out. I am just done with paradise after all this chat. So I am not sure I can get any help from him, which should make getting finacial aid all the more easier
    Respect Cape Cult Member #21 "The California Respector"

  57. #57
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,473
    Sick shots.

    I need to start thinking about school. But my parents think Chico is strictly a party school and everyone who graduates from there is st00pid.

    I don't even know if I would get in with my 1.18 GPA and zero extra curricular activities.

  58. #58
    dnt b a clwn thro it down
    Reputation: Swoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    775
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    Yeah, Chico does suck. Mad hot biches, crazy sick party scene, some of the most ripping riding out there, a large group of rippers to hit it with, riding year round.
    You need to wake the fyck up kid!! You've been stuck up on the ridge for to long.

    I think you are still afraid to hit a DJ. You got to have some balls before you develop the skills.
    What, you think riding with us everyday you're not going to start killing it? Qiut being a little biatch, and get down here, and ThrowitDoWn!!!
    Fyck a BMX bike. Give me a fycking break. You ain't gonna do $hit with one of those. You gots a chance to kill it on a MTB.

    Swoop, would you slap some sense into this fool.
    Chicodude.... Seriously wtf?? I don't even know you but this place is the sh't by far. So many heads go riding everyday. Parties like no other (just be careful about how you act around cops) and ireiness is very right... you can have the little chico ladies spend the night which is pretty fun! It's an easy decision if you know whats good for you
    Oh and converting to BMXing is for chumps
    Throw it down NASTY.

  59. #59
    I hate texas
    Reputation: Chicodude01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoop
    Chicodude.... Seriously wtf?? I don't even know you but this place is the sh't by far. So many heads go riding everyday. Parties like no other (just be careful about how you act around cops) and ireiness is very right... you can have the little chico ladies spend the night which is pretty fun! It's an easy decision if you know whats good for you
    Oh and converting to BMXing is for chumps

    Man, I am getting it from all fronts here. I know about that parties (I've been downtown for the last three weekends. I guess no BMX, I'm looking into an STP if foggy CLEARS OUT HIS FREAKIN" pm's.


    I gotta pick up another second job so I can afford to move and live on mah own. I guess how it took this thread to realize how stagnet this town (paradise) is
    Respect Cape Cult Member #21 "The California Respector"

  60. #60
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicodude01
    See, that's kinda of the problem. My dad(who I live with) is pretty adament that I don't move out. I am just done with paradise after all this chat. So I am not sure I can get any help from him, which should make getting finacial aid all the more easier
    sit down and talk with him about how you could spend better time studying at Chico.....and make a deal if you get good grades he will help out

    P.S. I might be able to get you a job at a hotel in Chico....I know the manager very well
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  61. #61
    dnt b a clwn thro it down
    Reputation: Swoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    775
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicodude01
    Man, I am getting it from all fronts here. I know about that parties (I've been downtown for the last three weekends. I guess no BMX, I'm looking into an STP if foggy CLEARS OUT HIS FREAKIN" pm's.


    I gotta pick up another second job so I can afford to move and live on mah own. I guess how it took this thread to realize how stagnet this town (paradise) is
    Dam straight... find a way because you won't find a better place than here.
    Once we get you up on that ht you will be dailed to head out to the djs and shred it up with everyone else! oh and good call on the BMX...
    Throw it down NASTY.

  62. #62
    I hate texas
    Reputation: Chicodude01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    sit down and talk with him about how you could spend better time studying at Chico.....and make a deal if you get good grades he will help out

    P.S. I might be able to get you a job at a hotel in Chico....I know the manager very well

    That would be kind. I may take you up on that.


    Even if I move down down I am still going to go to the junior college, because its way cheaper for the same classes, plus less people. If it comes down to it I can live on the cheap.
    Respect Cape Cult Member #21 "The California Respector"

  63. #63
    mtbr member
    Reputation: f0ggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicodude01
    Clear out your pm's ya N00b
    ight its done f00l

  64. #64
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bleu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicodude01
    which should make getting finacial aid all the more easier
    It won't.

    It's just frustrating sometimes being an Athena...

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.