So What's the word from SNOWSHOE???- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

So What's the word from SNOWSHOE???

Got the midterm done today, weather seems to have been nice the past few days, what's the word on condition's? I could head out tonight and ride Sun-Tues...Anyone live near there or ride today?

kona-tize me captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Reamer
    Got the midterm done today, weather seems to have been nice the past few days, what's the word on condition's? I could head out tonight and ride Sun-Tues...Anyone live near there or ride today?

if snowshoe got as much rain as where i live, it is most deff still flooded. i live about 5 hours away from snowshoe and everythign in my area is still soggy and puddles. on my way back home from canada we drvoe by snowshow, and alot of the surrounding area was looking pretty damp, if not flooded. call the mountain up man, they should tell u how the trails are. i really wouldnt go if it is more than a little muddy there, otherwise nothing is really that fun since your constantly makign sure u dont slipp out
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

Glad to Be Alive
    my hommies are there and they say perfect conditions......ground is dry with super tacky conditions....a few puddles but they are having a blast

YOU MISSED OUT BIG TIME
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    my hommies are there and they say perfect conditions......ground is dry with super tacky conditions....a few puddles but they are having a blast

YOU MISSED OUT BIG TIME
    Are you pullin' my leg? I just finished my midterm's, got my reports done, and have Sun-Tues. off...I'm thinking about doing the 6 hour drive but I need to know for sure

The Gnarchitect Sketch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reamer
    Are you pullin' my leg? I just finished my midterm's, got my reports done, and have Sun-Tues. off...I'm thinking about doing the 6 hour drive but I need to know for sure
    Dude, just go. That place is totally rideable in the wet (esp the dowhnill side), and then as it dries it turns into tacky city and you corner like a superhero. Plus there's nothing like slaving on wet roots and snotty stunts for a day or two so that when it dries out the stuff that killed you yesterday is just easy and flowy.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdukeferdinand
    Dude, just go. That place is totally rideable in the wet (esp the dowhnill side), and then as it dries it turns into tacky city and you corner like a superhero. Plus there's nothing like slaving on wet roots and snotty stunts for a day or two so that when it dries out the stuff that killed you yesterday is just easy and flowy.
    yep just go
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Members who have read this thread: 0