snow shoe mountain- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2006

snow shoe mountain

any good advise getting a job at snow shoe in west virginia i want to go there to work so i can RIDE. know of any one who works there already

pwn3rator
    i don't work there. in fact i've never even been to west virginia, i haven't even left california for that matter. i guess i can't help you out...
    SOCAL UNION REPREZENT
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

Glad to Be Alive
    ever thought of calling the personel dept......you can also work in the little town square they have

fun place to ride
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    be weary, snowshoe is boring socially. There isn't much going on....
    Just ride.....

kona-tize me captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman
    be weary, snowshoe is boring socially. There isn't much going on....

word man, when i was there it was a couple weeks after monster park there was probly less than 15 people riding there the entire 5 days i was there. then again it was really bad weather but still. great place to ride, gonna go bakc this summer. if u want the best job their go for trail maintence. you basically ride your bike around all day and stuff on the traisl looking for anything that needs repair or cleaning. me and my freinds rode with 2 of the guys that were from the trail maintence crew. nice guys kept the lifts open a lil longer for us
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by austinb89
    word man, when i was there it was a couple weeks after monster park there was probly less than 15 people riding there the entire 5 days i was there. then again it was really bad weather but still. great place to ride, gonna go bakc this summer. if u want the best job their go for trail maintence. you basically ride your bike around all day and stuff on the traisl looking for anything that needs repair or cleaning. me and my freinds rode with 2 of the guys that were from the trail maintence crew. nice guys kept the lifts open a lil longer for us
    man there were a lot of girls in town...I only wish they had more than 2 teeth
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Members who have read this thread: 0