Ski Denton Trail Conditions- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Ski Denton Trail Conditions

Heavy rain ended late Tuesday night. Couple of showers since then - trails looked well drained this afternoon - sunny on friday - should be in great shape for saturday morning. Crew will be mowing, weed-eating, and raking friday. Hope to see you all this weekend!!!!

Biker for Life
    how big are the drops there???
    could i take a ht
    afk irl

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by denton
    Heavy rain ended late Tuesday night. Couple of showers since then - trails looked well drained this afternoon - sunny on friday - should be in great shape for saturday morning. Crew will be mowing, weed-eating, and raking friday. Hope to see you all this weekend!!!!
    We need pics!!
    Road riders put their bikes on top of shiny $50,000 cars. But the average full-suspension rider puts his bike on top of a beat-up barely-hanging-together car that costs a fraction of what their bike costs. For them their bike is their life.

Biker for Life
    me and my friend might be going up there next week and we ned to know if it is hardtail rideable. if not then ill go do some urban in pit.
    afk irl

mtbr member
    You have to get some pictures up of the DH trail's...I could come out and take a gang load...and then load them up on the websites for yah if you hook me up with a day pass

Glad to Be Alive
    need teh pixors
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    yes it is - look forward to seeing you!!! There are a few riders who have done every trail on the mountain with a hardtail.

Biker for Life
    how big are some of hte drops there???
    afk irl

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Hey denton, thinking about coming up there....

Let me tell you, posting something as simple as a few pictures will get 10x as many riders than just text...

I would also like to see many pictures and know how large the drops are.

Thanks,
    --Evader

mtbr member
    bump, any picture's yet?

Members who have read this thread: 0