Shiver for sale in Classifieds- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Shiver for sale in Classifieds

Hi all. 2003 Marzocchi Shiver DC for sale in Classifieds. View the ad here

Thanks all!

Cheers,

KavuRider
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

Glad to Be Alive
    I wonder if ohio will find this post
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    I wonder if ohio will find this post
    I found it fvckin [email protected] I don't spend my whole life on here reading posts and being a punk B!tch like you do, some of us actually ride our bikes.
    Now it's time for the blubba
    Blabba
    To watch that belly get fatter
    Fat boy on a diet
    Don't try it
    (SMT, WCH,EIO)I'll jack your @ss like a looter in a riot
    My sh!t's fat like a sumo slammin' that @ss
    Leavin' your face in the grass

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by O~Hi~O
    I found it fvckin [email protected] I don't spend my whole life on here reading posts and being a punk B!tch like you do, some of us actually ride our bikes.
    cool you found it...I was going to PM you a link...just to help out...you know you being a newb and stuff...language tsk tsk...

anyway I will take photos all weekend for you (starting tomorrow). Will have some movies too. maybe you can get some pictures of Rays this weekend. Do you need a link for directions?? or do you remember how to get there
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Read my other post chump, I addressed your immaturity.
    Blabba
    Fat boy on a diet
    Don't try it

Glad to Be Alive
    Read my other post chump, I addressed your immaturity.
    man I felt bad because I have been hard on you and you pointed out you were a newbie...I am just trying to help out.....I will take "chump" as a thank you for my helpfulnees....I say no problem anytime you need some help

mtbr member
    Where is the love!?!? Come on now, lets all take a nice 3 mile ride on some tricycles to humble you all...

mtbr member

Sounds like a sweet deal.

nm***
    Attached Images Attached Images
    But even a lousy downhill run is better than a day in the office!
    "SunnyRaceGirl"

www.specialized.com

mtbr member

These pics suck, but this is the best I have with me right now

Email me if you want more or different pics.

Cheers

KavuRider
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

Team
    1.5 Shiver's wow!

high school loser
    sweet...
    member of the ZombiEKilleRSquadron
    "we kill zombies dead"

98% of all teens do drugs or have tried them, if you are in the 98% range, copy and paste this in to your signature

SNOWRIDER

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Hey

How many god-damn Shiver vs O-hi-o threads we going to have on here

Why can't we all just get along?
    "If you don't go [skibiking] this year, you'll be at least one year older when you do." ~ Warren Miller
    (Check out the 'IMPACT' video for some skibike footage)

ridin' is my escape
    thats no shiver, that one of those cheap dc forks that come on pacific summits or something like that at k mart,

ill give you 5 dollars
    _SouthBaySoldiers_

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    cool you found it...I was going to PM you a link...just to help out...you know you being a newb and stuff...language tsk tsk...

anyway I will take photos all weekend for you (starting tomorrow). Will have some movies too. maybe you can get some pictures of Rays this weekend. Do you need a link for directions?? or do you remember how to get there
    Lets see the skills of you on your bike! I mean, you act like your God on the internet and all, with 9k+ posts, it's amazing you even have time to ride your bike. But I'll be waiting to see "you" in action, not the people you ride with.

BTW, I've ridden Rays once, it's good for 10 below winter days. I build my own rays in the woods. I was using rays as a reference point to put Cleveland on the map, not as a reference as to what I ride. More of a reference for you to show up so I can see you talk all this trash in person. That way you can get me fired up to use your head as my landing pad.

Sorry to F up your thread Kavu, but Shivers needs a lesson in "reality check". Or maybe he gets em all the time for acting like this in real life, then gets frustrated and comes on here after he gets beating after beating and runs his mouth. Will you ever learn ?

Juanjo
    Quote Originally Posted by Deweydude

Why can't we all just get along?
    since when peeps get along in MTBR...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \m/>-<\m/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus loves you ............. Everyone else thinks your an A$$hole .

mtbr member

... and if we just ... Ouch, that hurts...

LOL!!

I don't think so...

I don't mind the argument, brings attention to my thread!

Cheers,

KavuRider

Glad to Be Alive
    Lets see the skills of you on your bike! I mean, you act like your God on the internet and all, with 9k+ posts, it's amazing you even have time to ride your bike. But I'll be waiting to see "you" in action, not the people you ride with.

BTW, I've ridden Rays once, it's good for 10 below winter days. I build my own rays in the woods. I was using rays as a reference point to put Cleveland on the map, not as a reference as to what I ride. More of a reference for you to show up so I can see you talk all this trash in person. That way you can get me fired up to use your head as my landing pad.

Sorry to F up your thread Kavu, but Shivers needs a lesson in "reality check". Or maybe he gets em all the time for acting like this in real life, then gets frustrated and comes on here after he gets beating after beating and runs his mouth. Will you ever learn ?

pa pa please......Now you sound vindictive...cool for you bro..... I never talked about riding ability or fighting (to use your head as my landing pad) ...look at you... a little " I wonder if you will find this post (tongue and cheek) and you are now Mr Snap

is this you??

http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/me...1&showall=true

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    pa pa please......Now you sound vindictive...cool for you bro..... I never talked about riding ability or fighting (to use your head as my landing pad) ...look at you... a little " I wonder if you will find this post (tongue and cheek) and you are now Mr Snap

is this you??

http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/me...1&showall=true
    I've read through your threads, your one of those "kids" that comes on here, reads what everyone else has to say, then recites it. Your pathetic, just some boy on the net trying to be witty. Your game is wack, and if I was within driving distance I'd be happy to meet up and settle our dispute like men. But keep on keepin on with your cowardly pop shots, and your e-buddy's, as we all know you are a weak lil boy who hides behind your monitor running your mouth. Your weak, and being in Cali, you will soon run into someone like me who will set you straight.
    Blabba
    Fat boy on a diet
    Don't try it

Glad to Be Alive
    Your game is wack, and if I was within driving distance I'd be happy to meet up and settle our dispute like men. .
    I am hoping you are grown up but now I don't know. Lets see ...

so what are you saying???...are you threatening me???.....If I was in front of your face would you hit me???

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    I am hoping you are grown up but now I don't know. Lets see ...

so what are you saying???...are you threatening me???.....If I was in front of your face would you hit me???
    What I"m saying is your a b!tch. You run your mouth on the net, but your a coward. And if you taunted me in life, like you do on my posts, you'd get your ass stomped. I'm not going to waste my time calling up any friends, or waste my time finding you, I'm just callin' you out cuz your just a lil b!tch talking sh!t on the net. Your weak.
    Blabba
    Fat boy on a diet
    Don't try it

mtbr member
    What I"m saying is your a b!tch. You run your mouth on the net, but your a coward. And if you taunted me in life, like you do on my posts, you'd get your ass stomped. I'm not going to waste my time calling up any friends, or waste my time finding you, I'm just callin' you out cuz your just a lil b!tch talking sh!t on the net. Your weak.
    hey ohio let me give you a little advice. about 4-5 times a year someone comes on this forum and pounds his chest real hard about his game and then asks a zillion questions that someone with game would never ask. then someone posts about that irony and the chestpounder gets real defensive. and then they either get banned or go away never to return. you are right now the current version. i would suggest that you think about this course of action and maybe edit some of these posts and/or apologize/retract some statements. there is a wealth of knowledge and opportunities (riding partners/advice/riding spots, etc) for you here but your blowing it.
    Divide Bike Bags

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dream4est
    hey ohio let me give you a little advice. about 4-5 times a year someone comes on this forum and pounds his chest real hard about his game and then asks a zillion questions that someone with game would never ask. then someone posts about that irony and the chestpounder gets real defensive. and then they either get banned or go away never to return. you are right now the current version. i would suggest that you think about this course of action and maybe edit some of these posts and/or apologize/retract some statements. there is a wealth of knowledge and opportunities (riding partners/advice/riding spots, etc) for you here but your blowing it.
    You know what man. I'm getting real sick and tired of these lil kids taking pop shots at everyone for asking simple questions. I'm not trying to pound my chest, but I"m not going to sit back and let these lil fux just run their mouths and not say sh!t. It's too bad their parents never taught them to respect others. That's the problem with todays society, there's no respect, people let their kids tell them what to do and run their lives. I think that's bullsh!t, and because of this those same kids come on here frontin' because they are safe to do so by hiding behind their monitors. I'm normally a real chill guy, and I don't say much, but these lil fux need to learn a lesson or two that not everyone out there is going to just bite their tongue, and not everyone out there is afraid of lawsuit threats. Had I met either one of these two lil pricks in real life, and they acted like what they've been acting like to me, they'd get their @ss stomped. So if it's a problem that I'm not going to conform to the pvssy side of the house, while these lil rich brats keep running their mouths and bashing on everyone that comes in here, then let mtbr ban me. I'm not trying to get kicked out, but I"m not going to sit back and let these lil crafty bastards keep acting like lil b!tches to everyone.
    Blabba
    Fat boy on a diet
    Don't try it