Shimano MO58 clipless shoe?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Shimano MO58 clipless shoe?

I have read the reviews of this particular shoe and am still a bit skeptical. For one, it is no longer being made so it tells me that it didn't sell very well. Does anyone out there in FR/DH land have any experience with this shoe? If so does it hold up or is it a piece of junk? Does it provide enough support and protection?

Here is the link to the review page.
    http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Shoes/product_79590.shtml

I know that there are many other clipless shoes and high tops out there from Adidas, Specialized, etc. that fit this style. Really what it comes down to is not paying a lot of money for a shoe. (I know flats and a skate shoe would be cheaper)

Thanks for any insight.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtn_man2
    I have read the reviews of this particular shoe and am still a bit skeptical. For one, it is no longer being made so it tells me that it didn't sell very well. Does anyone out there in FR/DH land have any experience with this shoe? If so does it hold up or is it a piece of junk? Does it provide enough support and protection?

Here is the link to the review page.
    http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Shoes/product_79590.shtml

I know that there are many other clipless shoes and high tops out there from Adidas, Specialized, etc. that fit this style. Really what it comes down to is not paying a lot of money for a shoe. (I know flats and a skate shoe would be cheaper)

Thanks for any insight.
    if it got almost 5 chilis i would buy it... read the reviews, they would know how well the shoes work

Members who have read this thread: 0