S/S Jersey choices??- Mtbr.com
    USB Rep'n

S/S Jersey choices??

Seems like all I wear for "freeriding" are t shirts and I want to get a couple of decent freeride type jerseys for my Whistler trip. Any recommendations on whats good and whats not? None of our local shops carry this kind of stuff so I have to get it online, sight, essentially, unseen. I just want to be sure its pretty loose fit but I probably won't be wearing anything more than elbow pads on top so it doesn't need to accomodate armor. Also, it has to look really cool to distract people from the wicked crashes I'll be most likely having!

What are you all wearing (except Cooter, I already know his wardrobe choices and mine aren't the same )

I shoulda mentioned that the SS in the title line means short sleeved (taking nothing for granted!)
    Last edited by namaSSte; 06-21-2004 at 08:21 AM.
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

jibber of the unjibbable
    Quote Originally Posted by namaSSte
    What are you all wearing (except Cooter, I already know his wardrobe choices and mine aren't the same )

jealous cuz you can't pull off the tiger skin, huh??? try snakeskin, it still shows that you know style, yet is subtle enough to not attract the paparazzi

go check out the Fox Freeride half sleeve jerseys at jensons they pimp big enough to keep all the seasoned riders from laughing at a noob from ohio

ever get your crank prob ironed out?
    Boogie down to free James Brown

USB Rep'n
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter.
    jealous cuz you can't pull off the tiger skin, huh??? try snakeskin, it still shows that you know style, yet is subtle enough to not attract the paparazzi

go check out the Fox Freeride half sleeve jerseys at jensons they pimp big enough to keep all the seasoned riders from laughing at a noob from ohio

ever get your crank prob ironed out?
    snakeskin is definitely "in" right now in ohio but I think its still too edgy for our northern neighbors. the tiger skin...well, you gotta be prett "special" to pull that one off

I was looking at that Fox jersey. Seems pretty nice and pretty plain which is also good. As for the crank, a little blue loctite and some good torque and all seems well (knock on wood).

Peace brotha!

eh-nay Ityopia!

jibber of the unjibbable
    Quote Originally Posted by namaSSte
    snakeskin is definitely "in" right now in ohio but I think its still too edgy for our northern neighbors. the tiger skin...well, you gotta be prett "special" to pull that one off

I was looking at that Fox jersey. Seems pretty nice and pretty plain which is also good. As for the crank, a little blue loctite and some good torque and all seems well (knock on wood).

Peace brotha!

cool deal bout the cranks

I really liked those jerseys too for the fact that they're plain. I like Fox's product as they've always seemed really high quality, but I'm not so crazy about that giant gaudy canine head pasted across the front of the shirt so that I look like one of those wanna be f#cking poser kids that walk into the mall and pick up a shirt or fifteen

anyhoo, most print speedos are soooo last week here in okesville, here's my newest style, plain jane, but still classy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Boogie down to free James Brown

USB Rep'n

I really liked those jerseys too for the fact that they're plain. I like Fox's product as they've always seemed really high quality, but I'm not so crazy about that giant gaudy canine head pasted across the front of the shirt so that I look like one of those wanna be f#cking poser kids that walk into the mall and pick up a shirt or fifteen

anyhoo, most print speedos are soooo last week here in okesville, here's my newest style, plain jane, but still classy
    my eyes!! my eyes are bleeding!!! dude, a little warning, huh? that just bought me another month of therapy!

eh-nay Ityopia!

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    I bought some L/S Azonic Catalyst jerseys from Jenson about 4 months ago for $29, then took them to my local tailor and for $5 had the sleeves cut off and sewn up. While looking for good deals on short sleeves, keep in mind the LS idea. In the long run could save you some money. Just a thought.

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004

That's just wrong, What's even more disturbing is you actually had to surf a site to get that pic. Now that's twisted!!! Damned crazy @ss hillbillies.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Well you asked the board, so now you're getting a reply from one of the shop guys I've been super stoked on my TLD Skyline. The Race Face short sleeve guys are super rad, but they've had some sort of problems with customs this summer regarding their clothing line so you might have to order it from Canada.

edit: Who do I have to complain to about this linking thing? I don't want my posts linking board members to some beater shop
    Attached Images Attached Images

www.Go-Ride.com
    866-467-4334

USB Rep'n
    Quote Originally Posted by James @ Go-Ride
    Well you asked the board, so now you're getting a reply from one of the shop guys I've been super stoked on my TLD Skyline. The Race Face short sleeve guys are super rad, but they've had some sort of problems with customs this summer regarding their clothing line so you might have to order it from Canada.

edit: Who do I have to complain to about this linking thing? I don't want my posts linking board members to some beater shop
    James, that thing does look really sweet. Im gonna hop on your website and check it out. Thanks!

eh-nay Ityopia!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by James @ Go-Ride

See the trick is to say stuff like [email protected] Face
    "Better safe than scarry"

www.3dmtb.net