romic 350 or 400x3.0 spring- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2007

romic 350 or 400x3.0 spring

anyone have one?specifically in the SF bay area or on the way to n* from the yay? i know this is the wrong forum, but this is a last ditch effort to find one. my new frame came today with a 550! when it was suppose to roll a 350. need it by friday for my last n* trip of the season. thanks

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SJensen
    anyone have one?specifically in the SF bay area or on the way to n* from the yay? i know this is the wrong forum, but this is a last ditch effort to find one. my new frame came today with a 550! when it was suppose to roll a 350. need it by friday for my last n* trip of the season. thanks
    what about the v10???????

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    V10's been gone for a while now (2-3 months?) didnt really like the suspension desgn on it. was on a vp free for most of the summer. wanted something pedalable. it pretty much SUCKED big ones b/c of the TOWERING bottom bracket and SHITTY conering that came from it. Found a deal on a really good condition sinister r9, and after riding gordons i was hooked. showed up today and im IMPRESSED, but it showed up with the wrong spring. was planning on riding/racing n* this weekend and thoes plans may be halted if i cant find something to turn this into a FS bike instead of a hardtail. when are you coming up to N*? thought you were going to make at least one trip this yr?

mtbr member
    I was planning on it. I only have a little time then school, I know Leland was talking about it and so was Eric R. I ahve to see what they aer doing maybe I can tag along with them.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    gordon, jeff and maybe ross are coming up this weekend from SB/SLO and im meeting up there friday for riding if you wanna meet us there or something. i know leland just got back from keystone so i dont know if he would be down

Members who have read this thread: 0