red bull

Printable View

• 03-19-2005
    hardcore newbie
    red bull
    last night i was "out on the town" and had many red bulls (3.5) and then felt dehydrated. does anyone else have that. cause i dont think its healthy ive been drinking water all day and am still thirsty. i dont think im gonna drink that stuff anymore
  • 03-19-2005
    Ace_Jellyfish
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hardcoe newbie
    last night i was "out on the town" and had many red bulls (3.5) and then felt dehydrated. does anyone else have that. cause i dont think its healthy ive been drinking water all day and am still thirsty. i dont think im gonna drink that stuff anymore

red bulls are too expensive or i would drink them all day
  • 03-19-2005
    hardcore newbie
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace_Jellyfish
    red bulls are too expensive or i would drink them all day

if you get the 4 packs like i did you save money.
  • 03-19-2005
    Buck
    2 Attachment(s)
    it is an energy drink not pop, if you drink to much gatorade the same thing can happen...anyway, beer or hard liquor on it's own can cause deydration.

That being said I love the stuff...

L8R
    Buck
  • 03-19-2005
    hardcore newbie
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck
    it is an energy drink not pop, if you drink to much gatorade the same thing can happen...anyway, beer or hard liquor on it's own can cause deydration.

That being said I love the stuff...

L8R
    Buck

that lamp is awesome! i gotta try that! how many cans did it take?
  • 03-19-2005
    Ace_Jellyfish
    how much is a 4 pack?
  • 03-19-2005
    Buck
    Quote:

that lamp is awesome! i gotta try that

Not trying to be a dick BUT...copy righted my friend, please do not sell if you make your own...

L8R
    Buck
  • 03-19-2005
    hardcore newbie
    Quote:

how much is a 4 pack?

i got them for $ 7 each at a Price Chopper
  • 03-19-2005
    hardcore newbie
    Quote:

Not trying to be a dick BUT...copy righted my friend, please do not sell if you make your own...

L8R
    Buck

hell, i wouldnt sell it! it would be mine and only mine! ill get a differnt brand of can and do it so its different.
  • 03-19-2005
    Buck
    Quote:

hell, i wouldnt sell it! it would be mine and only mine! ill get a differnt brand of can and do it so its different.

Cool man, I may be...but I'm definitely keeping the original you see in the pic that is serial # 1.
    L8R
    Buck
  • 03-19-2005
    hardcore newbie
    Quote:

Cool man, I may be...but I'm definitely keeping the original you see in the pic that is serial # 1.
    L8R
    Buck

sounds good, you should send a pic of that to the red bull company
  • 03-19-2005
    konabiker
    While I was in utah for redbull rampage I consumed waaaayyyy too much of that steez. In the course of one night/next school day I drank 20 something cans...no joke. I thought I was going to die.
  • 03-19-2005
    Buck
    Quote:

sounds good, you should send a pic of that to the red bull company

hahaha, Already did, they have used that lamp in a couple displays at some snocross events in MN. I'm good friends with the Reps. in MN, they are awesome guys, total support of Mtn Biking, they help me out when they can!
    L8R
    Buck
  • 03-19-2005
    hardcore newbie
    Quote:

Originally Posted by konabiker
    While I was in utah for redbull rampage I consumed waaaayyyy too much of that steez. In the course of one night/next school day I drank 20 something cans...no joke. I thought I was going to die.

20 x $2.50 = empty wallet!

20 x 8 oz. each = 160 oz of that shi+
  • 03-19-2005
    Ace_Jellyfish
    Quote:

i got them for $ 7 each at a Price Chopper

thats still expensive especially since theyre tiny ass cans
  • 03-19-2005
    hardcore newbie
    Quote:

thats still expensive especially since theyre tiny ass cans

well... you can allways pocket 1 buy 1. its like buy 1 get 1 free
  • 03-19-2005
    hardcore newbie
    Quote:

:D :D :D :D :D
  • 03-19-2005
    Ace_Jellyfish
    Quote:

i wonder if cosco sells them in like gallon jugs
  • 03-19-2005
    hardcore newbie
    Quote:

theres huge cases of them for $30 not sure how mnay in the case though.
  • 03-19-2005
    konabiker
    Quote:

I drink KrunKJuice out of 1 gallon gasoline jugs.
  • 03-19-2005
    Ace_Jellyfish
    Quote:

i drink gasoline out of 5 gallon gasoline jugs
  • 03-19-2005
    konabiker
    Quote:

i drink gasoline out of 5 gallon gasoline jugs

meth cooker
  • 03-19-2005
    Ace_Jellyfish
    Quote:

meth cooker

i spit hot fire
  • 03-19-2005
    The Kadvang
    Quote:

my chaser of choice along with gatorade all starz
  • 03-19-2005
    scabrider
    it looked like you was on crack... no joke
  • 03-19-2005
    Ace_Jellyfish
    Quote:

Originally Posted by The Kadvang
    my chaser of choice along with gatorade all starz

congrats on 600
  • 03-19-2005
    ernie00
    Gatorate and Red Bull (Cafeine) are VERY different from each other.

Drinking a lot of red bull can be dangerous specially when or after doing a lot of physical activity. Red Bull can actually dehydrate the drinker. That means if you’re physically exerting yourself and drink just a Red Bull, the lack of hydration could strain your heart. Red Bull has 80 mg of Cafeine (3 time more than a can of coke).

Red Bull is an energy drink, but it doesn’t replenish the body after physical exertion (like sports drinks such as Gatorade).

Here's a little thing "18-year-old basketball player from Limerick, Ireland, collapsed on the court and died after drinking four cans of Red Bull before a basketball game." from cbc.ca

So Red Bull might be good but it has to be taken with a lot of care when doing physical activities.

Ernie
  • 03-19-2005
    The Kadvang
    Quote:

congrats on 600

werd nagle
  • 03-19-2005
    Majestix
    Yep, my friend drank 4 in 2 minutes and collapsed in a bar. The most I have had is umm 3 in like 15 minutes and my head was feeling mighty bad. Red Bull does wake you up but kills your liver faster than alcohol and tobacco.
  • 03-19-2005
    ilikebeer
    I like the way they taste, but they don't really do anything to me except make me pass out like an hour later, unless Im drinkng them at the bar with vodka, then they make me the best dancer in the world.
  • 03-19-2005
    MTBSully
    BJ made fun of me (and everyone prob should) but ive never had a red bull. My parents hate them so they never buy them :o
  • 03-19-2005
    ilikebeer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MTBSully
    BJ made fun of me (and everyone prob should) but ive never had a red bull. My parents hate them so they never buy them :o

dork.

jk
  • 03-19-2005
    ironhorsebike1
    Quote:

you do realize that you could buy one on your own, don't you?
  • 03-19-2005
    E30Evolution
    Quote:

You're not missing anything too special, I don't really like the way they taste. I'll take a Monster Assault over Red Bull any day of da week.

And the Monster Van comes to my work on weekends and gives our manager like 3 cases, so we all get like 3 of them for free. Props to Monster.
  • 03-19-2005
    DJrider04
    I like the Sobe NoFear double downs....like $.50 more than an Adrenaline and 16oz. I had 4 of the small sobes today, and a DD....no dehydration, but it was over a 11 hour period of snowboarding. Did get me pumped, and I was way more hyper, also started shaking a bit after I got my adrenaline going...took a little break. But, ive never really liked RedBull....
  • 03-19-2005
    NRTH SHORE
    yea
    red bull makes me feel like s**T. Monster is just as bad its basicly red bull in a differnt can. Read the cans. they have the same thing in them. and its says do not drink more than 2 cans a day.

Sobe Air rush i can handle the Black can with the high lighted blue lettering and u can get it shugar free
  • 03-19-2005
    DJrider04
    whoa....157mg of caff. in one Sobe NoFear, no wonder i always crash so hard(mentally). I went from being wicked wired today, to just staring at the sky....i gotta start eating more when I drink these.
  • 03-19-2005
    Ace_Jellyfish
    the first time i had a red bull was 12 o clock sunday night. slept all day through school on monday
  • 03-19-2005
    SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    red bulls are very bad to drink...especially before a ride. It is bad to get your heart beating and then amp it by riding too
  • 03-19-2005
    Ace_Jellyfish
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    red bulls are very bad to drink...especially before a ride. It is bad to get your heart beating and then amp it by riding too

red bull + boredom = bad also
  • 03-19-2005
    SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    lets change this thread and talk about the red bull Rampage....Anybody know if they have a change of heart and are still going to keep it in Virgin
  • 03-19-2005
    Ace_Jellyfish
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    lets change this thread and talk about the red bull Rampage....Anybody know if they have a change of heart and are still going to keep it in Virgin

just start a new thread. so everybody knows
  • 03-20-2005
    SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    Quote:

just start a new thread. so everybody knows

no need this is in the cellar
  • 03-20-2005
    Chikity China
    yes if u drink reb bulls, it will make you really thirsty afterwards, some sh!t to do with ingredients

i get my 24 packs for 40buks at BJ's wholesale

3.5cans is nothin ;)
  • 03-20-2005
    hozzerr1
    RED BULL & VODKA
    Red bull and vodka, that's exactly what I drink. Absolutely the best no head aches no hang overs. Yeap, half the time people can't even tell your "way past tipsy", cuz of the amp in the bull.
  • 03-20-2005
    Ace_Jellyfish
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Chikity China
    yes if u drink reb bulls, it will make you really thirsty afterwards, some sh!t to do with ingredients

i get my 24 packs for 40buks at BJ's wholesale

3.5cans is nothin ;)

thats not a very good deal. one guy said 4 packs are 7 bucks so 4x6=24 6x7=42 only save 2 bucks