Red Bull?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Red Bull?

May The Force Be With You

Red Bull?

i've been looking around, is there going to be a RedBull Rampage challange this year? being new to utah i'ld love to check that sheezach out..

the target bike basher
    Nope, I dont think theres gonna be one this year. and if it was, wouldnt be in virgin.
    Quote Originally Posted by mothahucker
    Go hit some more two foot plywood jumps in your culdesack on your toys'r'us magma

In FTF We Trust
    I read a short interview with the guy that came up with the first Rampage and he said besides another Red Bull Recon that he's coming up with another Rampage event. He didn't give any information on where or when but I wouldn't be surprised to see one in '06 sometime. Yeah, don't hold your breath waiting for it to be in Utah again though.
    "I'll disintegrate over time if I expect my body to try to keep up with my mind" -BM

Race, Rocks or Road...Just Ride

pin it to win it
    Nov 2005
    i saw in a issue of decline that they were scouting in mexico.they were scouting with cedric, darren, andrew and some other guys.

Jan 2006
    Yeah in the special features of NWD 6 theres a segment on the scouting out spots for Recon.

In FTF We Trust
    The Recon was it's own thing, just hanging out and filming. The Rampage will return and remain as a judged contest.
    "I'll disintegrate over time if I expect my body to try to keep up with my mind" -BM

Race, Rocks or Road...Just Ride

Members who have read this thread: 0