For The Record...WCH and WWT- Mtbr.com
    WWT
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004

For The Record...WCH and WWT

For the record, things got a little heated, on both of our ends. Mike, SMT and I talked via PMs and on the phone. Things got way out of control here, and it was by no means the right thing to do. For me, I got upset when I saw pictures of my beloved spot on the net. However, Mike and I turned a little hill into a mountain.

I've been a member of MTBR for some time now, and have been riding in So Cal for a while now, and pretty much get a long with everyone. Nevertheless, if anyone tries to stir anything else up, they will have to deal with SMT...

Glad to Be Alive
    thanks alot...I have to fight your battles
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    I would rather see a bare nuckle brawl between racer jonnys and freehuckers. Me and my hommies are commin down next weekend for some action.

C_S
    mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by WWT
    For the record, things got a little heated, on both of our ends. Mike, SMT and I talked via PMs and on the phone. Things got way out of control here, and it was by no means the right thing to do. For me, I got upset when I saw pictures of my beloved spot on the net. However, Mike and I turned a little hill into a mountain.

I've been a member of MTBR for some time now, and have been riding in So Cal for a while now, and pretty much get a long with everyone. Nevertheless, if anyone tries to stir anything else up, they will have to deal with SMT...
    I'm glad you guys worked stuff out, but you still haven't told me why you got so upset with seeing pictures of the trail. I'm just curious. It certainly isn't the first time pictures of that trail have been posted.

surf-ride-repeat
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    I would rather see a bare nuckle brawl between racer jonnys and freehuckers. Me and my hommies are commin down next weekend for some action.

I'm in! I'll be the naked guy painted blue on a Roscoe ss with just a back break... welding a pine cone launcher...

but I won't be launching 'just' pine cones

Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    thanks alot...I have to fight your battles
    SMT the enforcer. All this energy needs to lead to a true Southern California Freeride/DH Association to build legal legitimate trails we can all be proud of posting photos and being a part of. I miss living in Portland and helping out at Blackrock. they have had their scuffles- but that place is a model other riders need to look at.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by pdirt
    I'm in! I'll be the naked guy painted blue on a Roscoe ss with just a back break... welding a pine cone launcher...

but I won't be launching 'just' pine cones

wads of 50 dollar bills????
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

not really a noob
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    ill fly out west to see this
    I HATE WORK, WORK IS BAD, WORK = NO BIKE, NO BIKE = NO GOOD

surf-ride-repeat
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    wads of 50 dollar bills????
    May as well be ... ya know how we roll.

banned
    Nov 2004

Are you serious??

Quote Originally Posted by WWT

I have been riding for a while but am new to this forum. Yo sound so dumb, are you really apologizing for arguing on the web with some dude who posted pics of trails you care about? Stand up for yourself, you sound really sad.

surf-ride-repeat
    Quote Originally Posted by villageruffian
    I have been riding for a while but am new to this forum. Yo sound so dumb, are you really apologizing for arguing on the web with some dude who posted pics of trails you care about? Stand up for yourself, you sound really sad.

Some dude? Uhhh they do know each other and it's "worked out there" tuff guy so chill...

I know yer new an all but...

mtbr member
    STFU...

Glad to Be Alive
    long time buds....just a little a biatch"ee"ness...but all is good with them.....

what does it matter to you?? Why would you care???? You need to go join a cult or something

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by .downhillfaster.
    Hey guys, don't take this guy so serious, this is just your old nemesis "gunslingger" under a different name. But not for long...IP addresses don't lie...

What's up PK, gettin' bored in the cold Pac NW?

DHF'r

ha ha...mod on our side.....just like AOL when you turn your computer of

Good Bye

Renegade of Krunk
    Quote Originally Posted by .downhillfaster.
    Hey guys, don't take this guy so serious, this is just your old nemesis "gunslingger" under a different name. But not for long...IP addresses don't lie...

What's up PK, gettin' bored in the cold Pac NW?

DHF'r
    Yeah, I'm lost..
    I'm not new to this, I'm true to this

Members who have read this thread: 0