• 03-17-2013
    nightofthefleming
    Real world images of DVO Jade coil shock, and Black Emerald Fork
  • 03-17-2013
    nightofthefleming
    4 Attachment(s)
  • 03-17-2013
    danglingmanhood
    Wouldn't mind taking DVO's new stuff out for a test ride.
  • 10-14-2013
    kpr3186
    Sorry if I missed something but....
    Have they given a Euro release date for the jade yet? Or a better price than between a Fox and CCDB?
    Cheers
  • 10-15-2013
    rep_1969
    Awesome.
  • 09-06-2014
    chris.george
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kpr3186 View Post
    Sorry if I missed something but....
    Have they given a Euro release date for the jade yet? Or a better price than between a Fox and CCDB?
    Cheers

A year later, the pre-order for the Jade (without spring) is a lot more expensive than a deal I can get for a full 2015 DHX RC4 with a steel spring. Unfortunately, as much as I like DVO, their stuff is untested in the wild (outside a few pros using it here and there). They are also unsure of the exact release date which makes it hard.

I'll probably be going with a DHX RC4 shortly.
  • 10-07-2014
    bansaiman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chris.george View Post
    A year later, the pre-order for the Jade (without spring) is a lot more expensive than a deal I can get for a full 2015 DHX RC4 with a steel spring. Unfortunately, as much as I like DVO, their stuff is untested in the wild (outside a few pros using it here and there). They are also unsure of the exact release date which makes it hard.

I'll probably be going with a DHX RC4 shortly.

naargghh, take the Moto C2R or the X-Fusion Vector HLR Coil... both are superior and better serviceable...still cheaper. Especcially the last one. Have the Vector and love it, both air and coil. And moto as the Jade should be nearly the same. Because many features that came up in DVOs promotio are the same as from Zocchi, as these plans already existed in zocchis repertoire when the DVO guys left. And referring to waht you can read about the 380 c2r2, you can be sure the moto shock is something great, too.