Is this for real ??- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    66

    Is this for real ??

    I was looking an ebay and stumbled across this
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...930848847&rd=1
    check out some of the other bikes and the prices, sounds to good to be true. Anyone have any experience with this seller.
    thanks Jody

  2. #2
    I wanna talk to Samson!
    Reputation: konabiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ_PA
    I was looking an ebay and stumbled across this
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...930848847&rd=1
    check out some of the other bikes and the prices, sounds to good to be true. Anyone have any experience with this seller.
    thanks Jody
    scam.
    JackNugz

    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

  3. #3
    I wanna talk to Samson!
    Reputation: konabiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,303
    check-his-list-of-things-hes-selling

    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...sortpropertyZ1
    JackNugz

    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,473
    i think it's a scam real cheap. have to make early contact before bidding. item is located in uk, but they are registered in canada.??
    don't get it.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Vecsus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by konabiker
    check-his-list-of-things-hes-selling
    Please explain why you find it necessary to put the - between every word you type in your posts.

  6. #6
    -arschloch-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    867
    Quote Originally Posted by Vecsus
    Please explain why you find it necessary to put the - between every word you type in your posts.

    hahahahahahahaha. cuz he's a cheap ass!
    To air is human, to dig is divine.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,473
    because-his-space-bar-is-broken.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Vecsus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,811
    ok...you gotta be pretty damn cheap to type on a keyboard with a busted spacebar.

    Need to start a fund, get the kid some help.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.