Rays Updated Park Photos- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Rally Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    434

    Wow

    just moved to Colorado from the Canton, Ohio area... and finially there is something like this. Bad timing I guess. Glad to see that place just seems to be getting better and better. Looks like an amazing time. Have fun

  3. #3
    ride your bike
    Reputation: jubilee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,447
    Thanks man. I'm jealous. Nice pics.
    Taking it easy for all you sinners.

  4. #4
    If you won't build I will
    Reputation: nitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    168
    OH CRAP, OH CRAP, OH CRAP!

    I can't wait for ray's to open!

  5. #5
    Juanjo
    Reputation: EastCoastHucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    Wo oW

    that place is heven... I hope to get to a place like that when I die .
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \m/>-<\m/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus loves you ............. Everyone else thinks your an A$$hole .

  6. #6
    kona-tize me captain
    Reputation: austinb89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,117
    why does it have to be so far away!!! hopefully theyll take down the vans skatepark around here and put up a place like that lol small chance though
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

  7. #7
    If you won't build I will
    Reputation: nitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by austinb89
    why does it have to be so far away!!! hopefully theyll take down the vans skatepark around here and put up a place like that lol small chance though
    I never in a 10000000 years thought I would this, Thank god I live in cleveland!

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Axis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by nitzer
    I never in a 10000000 years thought I would this, Thank god I live in cleveland!
    Hey drop me a PM I live about a 7 minute drive from Ray's.

  9. #9
    If you won't build I will
    Reputation: nitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Axis
    Hey drop me a PM I live about a 7 minute drive from Ray's.
    Hey, me too! I live in Rocky River!

  10. #10
    USB Rep'n
    Reputation: namaSSte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by nitzer
    Hey, me too! I live in Rocky River!
    dude, I think Axis is hitting on you! Scott, what's the word on the new addition to the family???

    btw, Im out in Bay Village so we really should all make a point of hooking up for some riding, Ray's or otherwise.

    pm me. later.
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

    betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

  11. #11
    If you won't build I will
    Reputation: nitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by namaSSte
    dude, I think Axis is hitting on you! Scott, what's the word on the new addition to the family???

    btw, Im out in Bay Village so we really should all make a point of hooking up for some riding, Ray's or otherwise.

    pm me. later.
    Now I think your hitting on every one!

    Just kidding, but yes, finding people to ride with is a hard thing to do in Cleveland it seems...

    Anyone aside from me, going to get a park pass this year? I only work 3 days a week (sound guy) and I have nothing better to do then ride my bike... Gee, you think I would be both in better shape and a better rider...

  12. #12
    USB Rep'n
    Reputation: namaSSte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by nitzer
    Now I think your hitting on every one!

    Just kidding, but yes, finding people to ride with is a hard thing to do in Cleveland it seems...

    Anyone aside from me, going to get a park pass this year? I only work 3 days a week (sound guy) and I have nothing better to do then ride my bike... Gee, you think I would be both in better shape and a better rider...
    holy [email protected] , I think you're right! I hate when that happens.

    Get the pass man. Im planning on using my Founders Pass at least twice a week and I know some others doing the same so youll alwyas have someone to ride with there.
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

    betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

  13. #13
    If you won't build I will
    Reputation: nitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by namaSSte
    holy [email protected] , I think you're right! I hate when that happens.

    Get the pass man. Im planning on using my Founders Pass at least twice a week and I know some others doing the same so youll alwyas have someone to ride with there.
    Sweet! I'll be the chunky Irish kid with the Mountain Cycle San Andreas.

  14. #14
    Metal Head
    Reputation: Saved1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    159
    I am from the East side of Cleveland. Xdefx is too. We will be meeting up with you Wessssssiders at Rays I'm sure on a weekly basis. Oh how sweet it is to have a park like this in your back yard!!!
    "Crashing Sucks!"

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Axis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by namaSSte
    dude, I think Axis is hitting on you! Scott, what's the word on the new addition to the family???

    btw, Im out in Bay Village so we really should all make a point of hooking up for some riding, Ray's or otherwise.

    pm me. later.
    Go on with your bad metro sexual self

    The new baby should be here by Wednesday!

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Axis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by namaSSte
    holy [email protected] , I think you're right! I hate when that happens.

    Get the pass man. Im planning on using my Founders Pass at least twice a week and I know some others doing the same so youll alwyas have someone to ride with there.
    Since I broke my arm there last year Ray said he would give me this year free! Gotta stop down and talk to him soon.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Axis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by nitzer
    Sweet! I'll be the chunky Irish kid with the Mountain Cycle San Andreas.
    Oh you must be 9volt on SJ huh? I am Axis (Scott) there too. Cool, speaking of Irish I like to stop off at Sullivan's for a beer or two after Ray's or even just a ride in the RR valley. Once my wife delivers our son in a couple days I will be able to ride a lot more. I will PM you on SJ.

    Watch out for the other Scott (Namasste) he will try to get you in one of the "other" Lakewood bars. LOL

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Lickqid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    811
    How crowded does the park get on the weekends, I live up by Lansing, MI, anyone know how far of a drive I'd have?

  19. #19
    If you won't build I will
    Reputation: nitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickqid
    How crowded does the park get on the weekends, I live up by Lansing, MI, anyone know how far of a drive I'd have?
    From what I recall, I only got to go the last 2 month they were open but It's not too bad...

    231 mi (about 4 hours 13 mins) from Lansing, MI to Cleveland Ohio

    http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=Lansing,+MI

  20. #20
    If you won't build I will
    Reputation: nitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Axis
    Oh you must be 9volt on SJ huh? I am Axis (Scott) there too. Cool, speaking of Irish I like to stop off at Sullivan's for a beer or two after Ray's or even just a ride in the RR valley. Once my wife delivers our son in a couple days I will be able to ride a lot more. I will PM you on SJ.

    Watch out for the other Scott (Namasste) he will try to get you in one of the "other" Lakewood bars. LOL
    LoL, right, he told me to call him about riding tonight, I don't have his #

  21. #21
    Riding with...
    Reputation: KevinM[Freerider]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,230
    first some kid builds sick sick stuff in texas, now this in ohio, damnit this inspires me to take my 1000 for a bike and buy wood and build one here in maine!!! EEEYEEEAAAHHHHHHHH



    Kevin,
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarekith
    Isn't the proper etiquette on this forum to wait until he posts a picture of himself dropping it, and then spend 70 posts arguing about how big it is? I mean, let's not jump the gun, without a pic of his bike in the air, we can't have photoshopped triagulations and geometrical equations showing why it's really 2 feet and not 22 feet.
    "Quick, pass the bike up again so i can hit it before it starts to hurt!!"

    AIM: Haroracer842

  22. #22
    Just Ride
    Reputation: zerossix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by austinb89
    why does it have to be so far away!!! hopefully theyll take down the vans skatepark around here and put up a place like that lol small chance though

    yeah they knocked down vans last december austin... haha

    i got no clue what they put in there

    my team is talkin about a trip to rays this year though so i may be goin out there, i just checked its about 6-7 hours drive from arlington but plane ticket is only 100 bucks round trip, so the way i figure it if you fill up your car more then twice its cheaper to fly.

  23. #23
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    nice new stuff
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  24. #24
    Pain Is A State Of Mind
    Reputation: free-rider_down-hiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,275
    i live in pittsburgh pennsylvania 2 1/2 hours away from rays 4 hours from snowshoe and 5 hours from diablo i wish i had a car.
    Opportunity awaits those that are worthy....
    Photamagrapher---http://gallery.photographyreview.com...&ppuser=244688

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by free-rider_down-hiller
    i live in pittsburgh pennsylvania 2 1/2 hours away from rays 4 hours from snowshoe and 5 hours from diablo i wish i had a car.
    ..........

  26. #26
    Metal Head
    Reputation: Saved1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by zerossix
    yeah they knocked down vans last december austin... haha

    i got no clue what they put in there

    my team is talkin about a trip to rays this year though so i may be goin out there, i just checked its about 6-7 hours drive from arlington but plane ticket is only 100 bucks round trip, so the way i figure it if you fill up your car more then twice its cheaper to fly.

    You dont even need to bring a bike. There are so many demos there you can have your pick of the litter!!!!
    "Crashing Sucks!"

  27. #27
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    ..........

    ????????????????????
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  28. #28
    USB Rep'n
    Reputation: namaSSte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    ????????????????????
    i think that was teh way the Dank says werd!
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

    betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    121
    wow that looks sweet. wish that i had something at least half that cool near my house to ride.
    Live to Ride
    Ride to Live

    Mountain Biking - "A mode of transportation that combines the strenuousness of continuous pushups with the comfort of falling down a flight of steps in a shopping cart." Newsweek 7-19-93


    My For Sale Parts List Here PM for info

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.