question of value- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6

    question of value

    how much is a 2004 Norco A-line frame going for these days? i can't find them for sale anywhere.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: A-team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by scratch
    how much is a 2004 Norco A-line frame going for these days? i can't find them for sale anywhere.


    2004.....u dont mean 05? 04 will fun u an arm and a leg, the 5's are that plus a toe...glad i could be of help
    chode1: dude I cant nail that road gap
    jong2: yah dude.
    chode2: dudes, if we had a team...
    jong1: yeah just like on that Disney movie!
    chode1: chix would dig it and wed get layd
    chode2: everyone except you that is
    jong2: yeah lets be the Paris Hilton Death Squad
    chode2: PHOQUE YEAH!
    chorus: TIME TO DO THE ROAD GAP!


    Origionally posted bygonzostrike

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by A-team
    2004.....u dont mean 05? 04 will fun u an arm and a leg, the 5's are that plus a toe...glad i could be of help


    haha- i'll write that on a napkin and keep it in my pocket forever!
    i know they're fairly high, but thats only if you can find one. i need to figure out how much to ask before i try selling mine.

  4. #4
    Former Noob Herder
    Reputation: zedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    used frameset, maybe 500-600$
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslingger
    no doubt you must have majored in english or something rad!!!

  5. #5
    I wanna talk to Samson!
    Reputation: konabiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    used frameset, maybe 500-600$
    your a real lowballer aren't you?

  6. #6
    Former Noob Herder
    Reputation: zedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    Quote Originally Posted by konabiker
    your a real lowballer aren't you?
    he's not selling a Foes Mono or DHR, its a freakin Norco. The frameset is worth alot less new, and its not going to hold its value as well. A brand new fully built one is 2800$, figure the frameset would be about 1400$, half that because its used and there you go, 700$ tops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslingger
    no doubt you must have majored in english or something rad!!!

  7. #7
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    he's not selling a Foes Mono or DHR, its a freakin Norco. The frameset is worth alot less new, and its not going to hold its value as well. A brand new fully built one is 2800$, figure the frameset would be about 1400$, half that because its used and there you go, 700$ tops.
    Agreed

  8. #8
    I wanna talk to Samson!
    Reputation: konabiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    he's not selling a Foes Mono or DHR, its a freakin Norco. The frameset is worth alot less new, and its not going to hold its value as well. A brand new fully built one is 2800$, figure the frameset would be about 1400$, half that because its used and there you go, 700$ tops.
    Maybe I should have put a smiley in that post, to indicate the sarcasm.

Similar Threads

  1. front suspension question
    By dan burnham in forum Beginner's Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2004, 02:34 PM
  2. quick headset question (need help)
    By smoofers in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 07:32 PM
  3. Brake response question? and Slider pressure question?
    By Gnar in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2004, 03:20 PM
  4. Shimano crank/bb question....
    By COmtbiker12 in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2004, 08:04 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.