PUSH'd Vanilla RC VS Roco WC- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2008

PUSH'd Vanilla RC VS Roco WC

Anybody have experience riding with a PUSH'd Vanilla RC and a Marzocchi Roco WC? I'm trying to decide if I want to spend 200+ dollars getting my shock PUSH'd on my DH bike or just spend the extra 150.00 and get the Roco. I have a PUSH'd RC on my other bike and it is sweet but I have not ridden a bike with a WC to be able to compare.

May The Force Be With You
    i would have up-graded to the Roco, but the shock was to big for the straight 8 frame. i ended up getting the Vanilla rebuilt by push....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'16 Balance
    '11 Jedi
    '08 Toyota FJ Cruiser / Facebook: NyNomadFJC

Outcast
    I've had vanilla rc's, a Pushed vanilla rc, a roco wc, and now a pushed roco wc, all on the same bike. In my opinion, a stock roco wc is a better shock than a Pushed vanilla rc. Even though the factory race system for the RC is a nice upgrade over stock, the roco is a larger volume shock. It just feels nice and plush.

You would be wise to buy the roco, and, later, when you can afford it, get it Pushed.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    I've had vanilla rc's, a Pushed vanilla rc, a roco wc, and now a pushed roco wc, all on the same bike. In my opinion, a stock roco wc is a better shock than a Pushed vanilla rc. Even though the factory race system for the RC is a nice upgrade over stock, the roco is a larger volume shock. It just feels nice and plush.

You would be wise to buy the roco, and, later, when you can afford it, get it Pushed.
    That sounds like a good plan. Plus the old Vanilla springs are getting harder to find especially in titanium ever since they switched to the DHX and Van R. The last one I had to order direct from Fox.

Members who have read this thread: 0