Preston & Ride This....- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Preston & Ride This....

Just wanted to give these guys some props... I ordered a Preston with a DHX Coil for a build and they said they could probably have it out last week, talked to them today and they told me that the DHX was not the right size from Fox so I was a bit pissed since I needed to get this build done... So they told me they would overnight it with a DHX air on it and they will ship me out the coil as soon as they get it... Next day from them to Jerzey aint cheap .. Anyway thats good business and sh*t like thats makes you want to spend your $$$ there... So here is a shout out to Victor and Scott over at RIDE THIS...... Cheers....

= dirt torpedo =
    Oct 2005
    yea. i've had a pretty good run with these guys... always prompt with shipping, no bs

mtbr member
    yeah they've been really helpful whenever i've had questions and they ship promptly too

mtbr member
    +1 for Ride This. Done lots of business with them and they've always been good to me.

Glad to Be Alive
    very cool....do you get to keep the air shock
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

yaha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    very cool....do you get to keep the air shock
    ditto. that would be redonculous cs by a SHOP when fox sent the wrong size

mtbr member
    Who wants a killer deal on a DHX 5.0 Air......... Nah I will send it back to them they are honest guys doing that for me so I can get this bike done

mtbr member
    Update on the frame so i got it next day wrong size... So I was pissed once again but the guys at ride this called Transiition and got me the right size and the right shock sent to me next day again they are dishing some $$$ on shipping.. And then they felt bad for me so they hooked me up with a new set of Code 5's 203mm F&R for 200 bucks shipped for my troubles.... I am happy with that.. If anybody needs anything talk to Ride This...

Meh.
    That's a screaming deal on the brakes. That's less than I would pay if I ordered them at cost. Glad to hear they're taking care of you.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by XSL_WiLL
    That's a screaming deal on the brakes. That's less than I would pay if I ordered them at cost. Glad to hear they're taking care of you.
    They're the Code 5s, not the more expensive regular ones.

That's some impressive CS on their part.

Meh.
    Well, that's very close to cost then...

Definitely some great CS.

dontcha?
    awesome.. i deal with them they are some top notch fellas.. i wish every online retailer has as much cool stuff on their website, and a killer website design to boot..
    "The future belongs to those that believe in the beauty of their dreams."

My arm hurts a little
    HAHA...I think Scott just got fired or quit.

My bro just went thru hell and back trying to get a set of FR2350's from them. Rec. the ft after 4 weeks but no rear. Called them "U didn't get a Rear REALLY" another 3 weeks and no wheel. He finally called and talked to the owner and got the wheel yesterday. Paid $900. for a wheel set and got it in parts over Two months, awesome shop!
    Hardtail downhill
    https://youtu.be/sXhWDoz7_CM
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    tresspassing, thievery and poaching is all part of a DH'ers life

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardtails Are Better
    They're the Code 5s, not the more expensive regular ones.

That's some impressive CS on their part.
    Yeah they are the reg Code piston with Juicy 5 levers basically.. But the cheapest I have seen them is for $280.. But its funny cause I I was debating what barkes to get in a previous post and it all worked out.. Yeah that is some great CS I have dealt with them alot so we have a relationship but still.. But thats the way it should be done they did me a real solid and for that I am there customer for life and I will refer them to anybody..

Members who have read this thread: 0