Pivot Phoenix Dh info- Mtbr.com
    Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004

Pivot Phoenix Dh info

looks purdy...

mtbr member
    It usually annoys me when people name a dozen bikes a new bike vaguely resembles but....... I'm glad the Sunday is back (with slightly different kinematics.)

Trying to be helpful
    Yeah I posted this on the Pivot forum a few days ago, thanks.

Its a much dif bike than the Sunday according to DW. The Sunday had some sort of falling rate and this is supposed to be much more progressive in comparison. Im anxious to test one!!

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    Looks like a... huh huh. Mr. Blonde beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    The internet sounds like a tough place to ride.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    The Pivot demo trailer was at a local trailhead a couple weeks ago and I had a chance to look at it up close. It's a sick bike, burly, lots of attention to detail. Obviously wouldn't be what it is without the Sunday pedigree, but it is definitely more refined. The replaceable dropouts are sweet, you can swap them out for different wheelbase options. I did a couple of sprints on flat ground and it's a rocket as far as pedalling is concerned. I don't know what wheelbase it was set up with but it was super easy to manual. I asked about the head tube and it was set at 64. This wasn't at a DH trail so I didn't bother spending more than 10 minutes riding it but for what it's worth my overall impression is very positive. I'd love to take a few runs on one at a proper DH trail.

Members who have read this thread: 0