Pics from Sunday's Ride- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Pics from Sunday's Ride

Here are a few pictures of our sunday ride I hope you enjoy the quality is nothing special. We had fun and everybody went home in one piece which is always good although I did find a crack in my chainstay so that pretty much sucks. Terrain isn't to bad for NW Indiana and SW Michigan I was pretty surprised and will be going back for more rides for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Custom User Title
    Where is that? Or can you say?
    Team MOJO Wheels.

mtbr member
    Sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by shredder111
    Can I paint your rockring, silly bun salad?

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    ya, where???? I live in northern Chicago burbs but would be down for heading that direction...
    Life is all about honor... Get on 'er, Stay on 'er!!

98% of all teens do drugs or have tried drugs; if you are in the 2% range you ~really~ need to get out more often.

mtbr member
    I'd also like to know, that is is you can say of course, It'd be a nice excuse to visit some relatives in Indiana for sure.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    It was the first time I was ever there and I'll have to check and see what the deal is as far as letting the cat out of the bag. It was a lot of pedalling and stuff but all in all it was a good day to session with the bro's there were a couple of other natural drops as well the pics just didn't turn out. The cool thing about the drop in the picture is you can go as big as you want we only went to about 8-10 foot drops but you can def. go much bigger. And right to the right of that one is another one that kinda follows the terrain and it's pretty cool. I will attach a pic of it When I hit it you have to fight the urge to pull up because you'll loop out for sure if you do it's kinda wierd feeling.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Members who have read this thread: 0