pics from local race- Mtbr.com
    only yeti with dh skills

pics from local race

hey guys...here are some pics of the first race of our season here in peru...most of them are of saturdays training, which i shot...and the other one it`s of me hitting the main rockgarden on sundays race. hope ya like em
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Supported by: www.biroma.ch
    Food: Tuna Salad and Lasagna
    Hate: Winter, Zürich's City Council, Zürich's Old People, Winter...Specially Zürich's Winter, Zürich's Prices
    Love: Zürich B-itches

kona-tize me captain
    thats blue santa cruz with the fox 40 is soo hot
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

only yeti with dh skills

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by austinb89
    thats blue santa cruz with the fox 40 is soo hot
    yeah...that one s sweet...and so damn light...anyway...i love mine.
    Hate: Winter, Zürich's City Council, Zürich's Old People, Winter...Specially Zürich's Winter, Zürich's Prices

kona-tize me captain
    wait did u say they werent heavy? i always thought theyd weigh up near 50 if not more how much do they weigh? ps sweet bike urself
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

only yeti with dh skills

weight

Quote Originally Posted by austinb89
    wait did u say they werent heavy? i always thought theyd weigh up near 50 if not more how much do they weigh? ps sweet bike urself
    mine`s at 44pounds and the blue one with the 40 is at 41pounds i believe...it might be less...i will get mine down to 42.3pounds when i get tubeless....pretty sweet for vpp 10"/8" bikes i think.

Master of Disaster
    Dec 2004
    It seems like all of latin america knows how to get down when it comes to DH racing - great pics!
    Smell The Glove

only yeti with dh skills

for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillkil
    It seems like all of latin america knows how to get down when it comes to DH racing - great pics!
    thanx dude...u ll be hearing more and more from us southamericans as we get faster and faster...just to name a few that will shake things up a bit for sure in the next years in the wc circuit: antonio leiva and coto from chile,jarrin from ecuador and dinno cecchi from peru (the one with the red v-10 and orange helmet,he`s getting a m3 next week-babyblue)...some allready succesfull guys from the surroundings: sebastian vasquez from chile usually finishes in the top30 of the wc`s, diana margraff from ecuador in the womans top ten and markolf berchtold from brazil who s in the top 15 of the wc`s....and just to show off....here a pic of me riding in the cuzco megaavalanche training in front of markolf and gee.

Cynical Bystander
    Apparently you and your friends like V10s

Looks like a blast man!
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

only yeti with dh skills

haha

Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Apparently you and your friends like V10s

Looks like a blast man!
    hmm....it`s only cause we got sweet deals on SC bikes,for example i got my bike as pictured up there for 4400buks here in peru...and the frame alone with dhx for 1800buks...now the intense dealer as well as the cannondale dealer are getting their prices down...so we`ll be seeing some m3 and geminis in a few weeks.

high school loser
    awsome pics and hot bike
    member of the ZombiEKilleRSquadron
    "we kill zombies dead"

98% of all teens do drugs or have tried them, if you are in the 98% range, copy and paste this in to your signature

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by El Dorado
    hmm....it`s only cause we got sweet deals on SC bikes,for example i got my bike as pictured up there for 4400buks here in peru...and the frame alone with dhx for 1800buks...now the intense dealer as well as the cannondale dealer are getting their prices down...so we`ll be seeing some m3 and geminis in a few weeks.
    That's awesome.

I love my V10
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

a'buh?

damn....

that blue v-10 w/ 40 is soooooo sexy. Yours is really hot too, but the blue against those rocks.....AUGH! Your friend's bike is about to make me give the $5000 I don't have to Santa Cruz......
    "Don't just huck yourself: be skilled, be trained, be ready, be prepared, then give 'er." -Dylan Tremblay

Glad to Be Alive
    now that is a DH trail....mad props...love when insurance doesn't dictate a race course
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

WWT
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    That looks like a fun race course! Looks like a good scene you have out there.

only yeti with dh skills

thanx

Quote Originally Posted by WWT
    That looks like a fun race course! Looks like a good scene you have out there.
    ya welcome anytime...there will be many pros from the region at the last race of our championship which is in november....so if any of u is considering as mtb trip...u re welcome to come and ride.

not really a noob
    new V10's- sweet
    Intense m3-holy Sh!t
    im getting my gemini soon.
    I HATE WORK, WORK IS BAD, WORK = NO BIKE, NO BIKE = NO GOOD

Glad to Be Alive
    thanx dude...u ll be hearing more and more from us southamericans as we get faster and faster...just to name a few that will shake things up a bit for sure in the next years in the wc circuit: antonio leiva and coto from chile,jarrin from ecuador and dinno cecchi from peru (the one with the red v-10 and orange helmet,he`s getting a m3 next week-babyblue)...some allready succesfull guys from the surroundings: sebastian vasquez from chile usually finishes in the top30 of the wc`s, diana margraff from ecuador in the womans top ten and markolf berchtold from brazil who s in the top 15 of the wc`s....and just to show off....here a pic of me riding in the cuzco megaavalanche training in front of markolf and gee.

very sweet
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days