pics that can compete with zachdank's?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2005

pics that can compete with zachdank's?

just wondering cause hes got all the sickest photos ive seen on the forum. if youve got em post up

Now with flavor!!
    Here's my best
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 53.jpg (47.4 KB, 1156 views)

I wanna talk to Samson!
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    Here's my best
    Beat me to it.

Any picture containing the king of crunkjuice bikerfox himsleff dominates zachy
    JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

Now with flavor!!
    Quote Originally Posted by konabiker
    Beat me to it.

Any picture containing the king of crunkjuice bikerfox himsleff dominates zachy
    Werdzor.

More leotards in the legion!!.

mtbr member
    Stinc
    That will be 60 buck, thanks.

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by BKRacer
    Stinc

SNOWRIDER
    Here's my best
    Dude you have some issues and should seek help
    "If you don't go [skibiking] this year, you'll be at least one year older when you do." ~ Warren Miller
    (Check out the 'IMPACT' video for some skibike footage)

Born to Ride
    I can't compete with the Legion, but here is my best to offer. Its pretty limited in north east oklahoma.

Born to Ride
    Here is one more. its all I got.. man I need to go take more pictures!

Born to Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    that's fycking dope. u rock.
    Thanks alot! That mean a lot coming from you. You can check out the video of that jump on the thread titled "My newest gap, Good Stuff" Later!

mtbr member
    i think he means some one other than teh legion u clown.
    the lod throws down so hard mere mortals seem velveeta-ish. here are a few of me, my friends, riding buds and also some shots from last years keystone jump jam that i took.

Divide Bike Bags

banned
    Dec 2003

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by dream4est
    the lod throws down so hard mere mortals seem velveeta-ish. here are a few of me, my friends, riding buds and also some shots from last years keystone jump jam that i took.

Hannah throwing down broken hand/wrist and all...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DownHillFast
    Hannah throwing down broken hand/wrist and all...
    yeah shes pretty tight. it was the opening day at the stone last year and i tried to ride with a broken wrist. one run killed me so i decided to talk to the hottest chick on a bike i could find. i turn around and hannah is throwin down with a cast street style on some park bench. a real nice person as well.
    Divide Bike Bags

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    ya formula i saw your thread thats pretty awsome

T.Dot Represent
    im watin for shuntavi to post and own all of those pics!
    fiiiiiiiiiiiinchizzzzzzzzzzle

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bbowman88
    just wondering cause hes got all the sickest photos ive seen on the forum. if youve got em post up
    Can't quite compete but here are some of my favorites from our super rad crew a few years back when we were goin' 'medium':
    almost 5 years ago now

3 years ago

3 years ago

and if ya meant "grainy" to compete with zachs heres one:

and some more of darth bunner

and our newest aquisition to crew thick:

he's goin big these days while the rest of us are busy racin', wackin', boatin', kite surfin', takin' er easy ridin' xc or gettin divorced. Go big while you can kids cause the desire and ability doesn't last foerever. Take lots of pics so you can remember the sweet times and have memories of when you threw down gnarcore style. Photos courtesy of:
    www.freeridewest.com
    www.cactusbike.com
    poppa d
    monk
    phoenix ken
    summit side productions

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    by boatin you dont mean whitewater kayaking do you?

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by finchy
    im watin for shuntavi to post and own all of those pics!
    here's some...

this thread is about to become uber-slow...

go to their website ( https://shuntavibikes.com/ ) for more stuff.

Now with flavor!!

You know Jonas?

Tell him to put his front wheel down and to quit casing our jumps at geiger.

Where do you live? I'm in Tahoe.

Glad to Be Alive
    ok here you go
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 12-27-2006 at 10:22 AM.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

banned
    www.pinkbike.com

same amount of photoshopping wannabe "pictures", but more likely to be accompanied by understandable writing, rather than juvenile Slang Of The Week "p0wnership" nonsense.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bbowman88
    by boatin you dont mean whitewater kayaking do you?
    no I wish it was that cool. By boating I mean sitting on your boat on the lake drinkin and gettin fatter!! you know who you are!

You know Jonas?

Tell him to put his front wheel down and to quit casing our jumps at geiger.

Where do you live? I'm in Tahoe.
    I am in AZ. Jonas is on our Cactus Crew race team and freeride team, he is good friends with our team manager. From what I have seen he rips and has an awesome attitude. Good representation. I will be riding/filming with him hopefully in the next couple weeks...looking forward to it. Yeah, he's got the old school fly with your front end in the air style...weird because he has only been riding for a couple years and that style is old school

Now with flavor!!
    Quote Originally Posted by monk
    no I wish it was that cool. By boating I mean sitting on your boat on the lake drinkin and gettin fatter!! you know who you are!

I am in AZ. Jonas is on our Cactus Crew race team and freeride team, he is good friends with our team manager. From what I have seen he rips and has an awesome attitude. Good representation. I will be riding/filming with him hopefully in the next couple weeks...looking forward to it. Yeah, he's got the old school fly with your front end in the air style...weird because he has only been riding for a couple years and that style is old school

Yeah he's a cool kid for sure. We've been doing a lot of building at some of our winter spots this year. Shoot me a pm when you're headed up this way. I can show you some terrain that's a little less well known......some of new, some of it old but revitalized.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    ok here you go
    aww

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Yeah he's a cool kid for sure. We've been doing a lot of building at some of our winter spots this year. Shoot me a pm when you're headed up this way. I can show you some terrain that's a little less well known......some of new, some of it old but revitalized.
    I appreciate the invite and I would definately like to see the locals only area, take some pics, checkout some lines. Jonas and some of his crew are coming here to AZ to check some of our stuff but I hope to get out that way end of summer after my canada trip. Got a bunch of friends in Tahoe area and can't wait to ride there. I'll let ya know when I'm there

mtbr member
    If Dank got a decent cam his pics would be way tighter, but the vid shots kinda ruin the shreddin IMO. Dank still throws down tho.

go to www.dylandeandesigns.com for some of the sickest DH shots around.

Spomer rules anyone on here as well just check the latest decline.

abolisher of A$$holes
    Quote Originally Posted by biker3
    If Dank got a decent cam his pics would be way tighter, but the vid shots kinda ruin the shreddin IMO. Dank still throws down tho.

ummmm.......dank's pics are taken from a vid camera for their video...not camera shots for a magazine... clips are just taken from it to share on here...don't hate...appreciate...
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions --but I don't always agree with them.
    George Bush, US President

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    ok here you go
    Dude - that is so f*cking cool when guys flip the camera off for pictures. There's nothing that says "I'm a badass" like giving the finger to the camera. I've been working on new ways to flip the camera off when I go out riding, so the next time the friends and I are out goofing off with the camera, I can get some pics of me flipping off the camera...

"Check it - yo, neato kickout - with the bird!" or

"One handed wheelie - with the bird!" or

"Three pointer with my free hand - awww yeaaa - flippin' the BIRD, das right!!!"

Mad f*Cking style - those who can flip the bird, oh to be so original...

Yes, I know that's not you SMT.

Renegade of Krunk
    Quote Originally Posted by monk
    Can't quite compete but here are some of my favorites from our super rad crew a few years back when we were goin' 'medium':
    almost 5 years ago now.
    monk
    phoenix ken
    summit side productions
    Woo, way to rep AZ monk

I wanna hit Papago soo bad this summer, and if this weather keeps up a morning or before sunset ride wouldn't feel like you were in a furnace..And how is Sunrise for mt biking in the summer? A friend and I are thinking about going up there for atleast a day or two this summer break.
    I'm not new to this, I'm true to this

mtbr member
    nice shots. post more everyone. i think the flavor of the thread (and most of the photo threads) is not pro photo skillz but rather just shots of nice riding and good builds. thats why the thread starter referred to zach. we know that these shots by us amatuers are not pro-qual but thats not (and never is) the point. if we all were spomer/pjohn/motionboy pro shooters many of the stunts you see would never get built in the first place because core riders take photos just to represent their builds and good times, not to sell calendars or get into mags.
    Divide Bike Bags

abolisher of A$$holes
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    ok here you go
    isn't that the coke fiend himself?? just teasin' ya Beau
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions --but I don't always agree with them.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    ummmm.......dank's pics are taken from a vid camera for their video...not camera shots for a magazine... clips are just taken from it to share on here...don't hate...appreciate...
    Read my post chode, I know his pics are a vid. They arent good pics, thats fact. Im not hating, he knows they are crap quality. If a decent photog was shooting for them with a nice camera his pictures would be even better, but to sit here and call his pics "quality" is just retarted. I appreciate good pictures as much as anyone thats why I hang on Ridemonkey way moreso then here.

locked - time out
    Read my post chode, I know his pics are a vid. They arent good pics, thats fact. Im not hating, he knows they are crap quality. If a decent photog was shooting for them with a nice camera his pictures would be even better, but to sit here and call his pics "quality" is just retarted. I appreciate good pictures as much as anyone thats why I hang on Ridemonkey way moreso then here.
    I'd be careful skippy - I've never met irieness, but I'd be willing to bet that she could probably feed you that TLD lid mom and dad bought for you, meaning you'd have to save your allowance for a whole week to get another.

"Read my post chode" - what a d1ck...

No longer riding a haro!
    Aug 2004
    My biggest huck to date, taken from a video.......
    "Weak Sauce....."
    If you're not living on the edge you're taking up to much space.

abolisher of A$$holes

you're the chode for acting like such a little beotch...It wasn't negative and it wasn't only directed at you...yeah the pic quality sucks...it's already known...I was just poking a little fun at the people making fun of it...you're having a little trouble picking up on sarcasm today aren't ya... (the wink gives you a telltale sign of sarcasm, for future reference...)

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    isn't that the coke fiend himself?? just teasin' ya Beau
    Nope! Not me?? I wish I could be riding. I have been doing the whole school thing lately. Finals week is done this week though! Then Summer begins. Here's what I have been busy with. Had to make a friend to ride with But he's a damn roadie.

vid here---->
    https://www.fooriders.com/webmain/in...=226434#226434

....and yes the dank was on fire during design/sketch/construction
    Need recycled bike art? PM me!

Need old parts? PM me!

Schmeow Productions
    more?

not really a noob
    this is the best pic thread ever!
    I HATE WORK, WORK IS BAD, WORK = NO BIKE, NO BIKE = NO GOOD

mtbr member
    you're the chode for acting like such a little beotch...It wasn't negative and it wasn't only directed at you...yeah the pic quality sucks...it's already known...I was just poking a little fun at the people making fun of it...you're having a little trouble picking up on sarcasm today aren't ya... (the wink gives you a telltale sign of sarcasm, for future reference...)
    Okay you quoted me and you pointed a smiley at me as well? Sorry for not being able to read minds but as far as Im concerned it was directly at me. You dont know me, I dont know you I am a respectable rider and I respect other riders. Me blatantly acting like a dumbass redneck should be fairly easy to decipher by the common man but sarcasm without words is a tad harder to recieve even by the smartest of folk. BTW chode is my word you have to think of your own. Sorry for the confusion please be down with PBR if u can forgive.

BTW to singletrack, I bought my TLD along with my entire bike. All on me, Ive worked at a shop for an entire year to pay for it. Think what you want but I work my tail off for nice stuff, ask sherpa if you dont believe me. I pay my own race fees and for most of my bike trips as well. Granted I dont pay for room, board and clothing but the bike stuff is me and me alone. I get angry because this forum used to be respectful. Tons of people used to post pics. All it is now is Dank lurker groupies who dont even know the sport and are more worried about GOING BIG for the internet then learning real technique. PBR is cleanin up MTBR and bringin racing back to life with a little southern flavor by god.

650 yay area
    word word

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    the thread isnt titled "hostility"- it says pics. just enjoy what people are posting and put something up yourself if you have it.

imo zachdank and the legion still consistantly have the best pictures but alot of stuff people are riding in this thread look like a whole lot of fun.

Youngbuck
    Sorry everybody but i have to say that teh legion still throws her down more gnarcore then any body else. And so conistently giving us pics(to look at and wish we were that good).I ferget is WCH part of teh legion caus he can throw it down pretty hard.
    Honorary Member of the: 500 club

SNOWRIDER

Ok Ok I Am In

Here is a few of the local yocals from the great pacific N.W.
    "If you don't go [skibiking] this year, you'll be at least one year older when you do." ~ Warren Miller
    (Check out the 'IMPACT' video for some skibike footage)

I wanna talk to Samson!
    groupies who dont even know the sport and are more worried about GOING BIG for the internet then learning real technique. PBR is cleanin up MTBR and bringin racing back to life with a little southern flavor by god.
    Fycking hella word. Jbelt knows what's up.
    JackNugz

no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

Renegade of Krunk
    BTW chode is my word you have to think of your own.
    Actually..chode is yeswayjay's word.

Search Button > j00.

I'm not new to this, I'm true to this

abolisher of A$$holes
    Okay you quoted me and you pointed a smiley at me as well? Sorry for not being able to read minds but as far as Im concerned it was directly at me. You dont know me, I dont know you I am a respectable rider and I respect other riders. Me blatantly acting like a dumbass redneck should be fairly easy to decipher by the common man but sarcasm without words is a tad harder to recieve even by the smartest of folk. BTW chode is my word you have to think of your own. Sorry for the confusion please be down with PBR if u can forgive.

I get angry because this forum used to be respectful. Tons of people used to post pics. All it is now is Dank lurker groupies who dont even know the sport and are more worried about GOING BIG for the internet then learning real technique. PBR is cleanin up MTBR and bringin racing back to life with a little southern flavor by god.
    I quoted you because it went along with your statement of why the pics are such crappy quality...and I figured you wouldn't take it personally...usually you have a sense of humor...

and being as naive as I am...the whole redneck argument went straight over my head... I was just toying with ya about your PMS....and I already noticed that chode is your word for the week...please change it soon...

instead of pissing and moaning about only STINC pics...maybe you should get people to post other pics like other people have recently...and start posting more of your PBR crew...maybe you'll be able to pick up more groupies of your own...

ps...the shirtless riding pics are still total hawtness....

mtbr member
    I quoted you because it went along with your statement of why the pics are such crappy quality...and I figured you wouldn't take it personally...usually you have a sense of humor...

and being as naive as I am...the whole redneck argument went straight over my head... I was just toying with ya about your PMS....and I already noticed that chode is your word for the week...please change it soon...

instead of pissing and moaning about only STINC pics...maybe you should get people to post other pics like other people have recently...and start posting more of your PBR crew...maybe you'll be able to pick up more groupies of your own...

ps...the shirtless riding pics are still total hawtness....
    Ok, and had I known u were a girl, I would have never gone off hence my apology. A southern gentlemen never hits or screams at a woman, unless he is on an extreme meth binge. Chode is such an amazing word i dono if I can let it go so quick.

I heart groupies.

650 yay area
    jbelt is the rhett butler of the new melinnium, watch out ladies

Uhhhhh...
    Ok, and had I known u were a girl, I would have never gone off hence my apology. A southern gentlemen never hits or screams at a woman, unless he is on an extreme meth binge. Chode is such an amazing word i dono if I can let it go so quick.

I heart groupies.
    Irieness is z-danks girl
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

Uhhhhh...
    Quote Originally Posted by konabiker
    Fycking hella word. Jbelt knows what's up.
    Of course the PBR knows whats up, because we are up.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    Dude - that is so f*cking cool when guys flip the camera off for pictures. There's nothing that says "I'm a badass" like giving the finger to the camera. I've been working on new ways to flip the camera off when I go out riding, so the next time the friends and I are out goofing off with the camera, I can get some pics of me flipping off the camera...

"Check it - yo, neato kickout - with the bird!" or

"One handed wheelie - with the bird!" or

"Three pointer with my free hand - awww yeaaa - flippin' the BIRD, das right!!!"

Mad f*Cking style - those who can flip the bird, oh to be so original...

Yes, I know that's not you SMT.
    singletrack relax and roll with it...next time you post can you count to 10 before you begin to type...

no that guys is too skinny to be me
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Uhhhhh...
    she's also my sister.
    Now theres some Southern pride!

Legion of Doom
    she's also my sister.
    This thread is gettin nasty. Incest is best, put your sister to the test
    Don't eat the down stream browns.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Chutes and Ladders pictures

So the event was a no go, but since you are all comparing pictures, check out some of the shots I took during the session in ashland on saturday. My buddies were the first two off the road gap and the showtime jump. Check the link below for the pics

http://westsidefreeride.com/v-web/gallery/albums.php

DHDogg

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Chutes and Ladders pictures

Since you all were comparing pix let me throw a couple of shots from this weekend in there. We went to chutes and ladders and though the comp did not go down, the session did and 2 of my buddies were the first to launch the road gap and the showtime jump. Check it here:

http://westsidefreeride.com/v-web/gallery/albums.php

DHDogg

shins meet handlebar.

for those of you who haven't seen it....

Wang (RIP) decided to huck the Great Wall of China. He slipped on the take off, and subsequently, Wang ate it and died. He is still a great hero. Here are some photos of his legendary jump.

RIP Wang, you are a legend forever!
    Fear is the mind-killer.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    common brah, you allready said that in teh first page of this thread.
    yeah brah, I know I posted it to the wrong spot. Thanks for reminding me

Your pix are up on that site too and they are sick, you should email some more in!

DHD

I wanna talk to Samson!
    Quote Originally Posted by Accidental Endo
    Wang (RIP) decided to huck the Great Wall of China. He slipped on the take off, and subsequently, Wang ate it and died. He is still a great hero. Here are some photos of his legendary jump.

RIP Wang, you are a legend forever!
    Hahahahahahahaha. That one is still funny.
    JackNugz

abolisher of A$$holes

I heart groupies.
    no apologies needed...wouldn't be "Zach's girl" (I hate that title...I wear the pants around here!!) if I didn't know how to hang with the big boys...

and I thought "lover girl" under my avatar made it clear...guess I should put "I'm a girl please don't hurt my feelings"

so I get to be a PBR groupie again??

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Chutes and ladders road gap

I just posted some vid clips from the road gap at chutes and ladders.

The last guy pedals up to the launch and skies it, then crashes way down the hill. he pulled his brakes in the air and you can see him pitch forward in the air.

http://st31.startlogic.com:8080/buil...ide/page6.html

DHD

surf-ride-repeat
    Quote Originally Posted by dhdogg
    I just posted some vid clips from the road gap at chutes and ladders.

The last guy pedals up to the launch and skies it, then crashes way down the hill. he pulled his brakes in the air and you can see him pitch forward in the air.

http://st31.startlogic.com:8080/buil...ide/page6.html

DHD
    sweet. Thanks man!

banned
    poor little gonzo. can't get enough attention today.
    pot-kettle-black, Junior. who keeps posting "hellzor" pictures of his "p0wning" riders?

nice to see your fragile ego needs daily stroking to remain in its current ramshackle state.

banned
    $hits played fool. you've said it in ery thread. we got a vid to promote.
    funny $hit iz, you used to get under my skin a little back in teh day. now i realize that your just a poor washed up old man w/ nothing better to do. oh yeah Josh Bender told me about the restraing order. U take your meds today man boobs?
    you almost are funny. if I'm a washed up old man, based on how often I post, what does that make you, Supreme Spammer? you must be BEYOND washed up and well past OLD.

hellzor. I p0wn your soul, loser. and tell your "girl"friend to get her syphilitic snatch fixed, will ya? my tool's about to fall off thanks to her red snapper of death.

mtbr member
    no need to get angry at his girl just cuz u know that you could never get one half as cool man...
    "Better safe than scarry"

www.3dmtb.net

Now with flavor!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzostrike
    you almost are funny. if I'm a washed up old man, based on how often I post, what does that make you, Supreme Spammer? you must be BEYOND washed up and well past OLD.

hellzor. I p0wn your soul, loser. and tell your "girl"friend to get her syphilitic snatch fixed, will ya? my tool's about to fall off thanks to her red snapper of death.
    Why do you act like that?

You behave as if you're so far above this pedantic crap but then never cease to elevate (degrade really) almost every interaction with which you involve yourself.

locked - time out
    Why do you act like that?

You behave as if you're so far above this pedantic crap but then never cease to elevate (degrade really) almost every interaction with which you involve yourself.
    I think he might've wandered out of the political forum to go "slumming" - you know, like the priest who gets caught smoking crack with some hooker in his car?

Apparently his mom never told him how f*cked up it is to make such comments about women he doesn't even know.

abolisher of A$$holes
    and tell your "girl"friend to get her syphilitic snatch fixed, will ya? my tool's about to fall off thanks to her red snapper of death.
    ahahahaha....you wish you could have me...that's from the skanky hoes you have to pay to F**k you cuz you're sooooo washed up....not to mention chicks don't dig man boobs...(it's a good thing it's gonna fall off...we wouldn't want you to procreate...)

hey, I'll be in Spearfish, SD for two weeks...you can come down and meet the woman of your dreams...cuz I know you're dying to meet me...you've given me enough invites to come meet you to be considered a stalker..

and BTW...what the F**k is wrong with you??? I've met people with severe mental disorders that are more sane than you...
    Last edited by irieness; 05-10-2005 at 10:41 AM.

Lolligagger
    Re-High Jacking this post. Here's a few of a brah of mine. Same drop different angles.

Oooff

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadsworth McStackton
    Re-High Jacking this post. Here's a few of a brah of mine. Same drop different angles.

Oooff

nice. im working a line off a similar rock on my property. keep postin folks and ignore the bs in this thread.
    Divide Bike Bags

mtbr member
    here are a couple more from the state all mtbrs should visit this summer. ill even give ya the grand tour.
    Divide Bike Bags

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadsworth McStackton
    Hey brah! You're going to blow my cover as a total poser on this site! Here's a pic that should re-assure everyone that I CAN'T RIDE. Good times....
    Last edited by Dusty Bottoms; 05-10-2005 at 02:15 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    And here's a pic to assure everyone that Wadsworth can't ride either.....
    Last edited by Dusty Bottoms; 05-10-2005 at 02:15 PM.

Pro Crastinator
    you almost are funny......
    hahaha, gonzo is in love with zach, as soon as zachs name show up gonz is right there like a little puppy with his unconditional love....

as soon as he logs on to the site he immediately does a search for Zachdank....

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dream4est
    here are a couple more from the state all mtbrs should visit this summer. ill even give ya the grand tour.
    what state is that again??

Most of the enclosed pics are taken from FRdub. I didn't shoot them all but alot of them. (the crappy ones) Some of them were from FL but most are from AZ....had to throw in some pics that my buddy Andy took cause he is the man.

here are a couple of my boy Palmer. He is 16 and new to riding but is a pro skiier so he is dominating us all quickly:

a nice gap and big drop too - tyler stompin it

todd bosch stomping the dollar bill drop

joe metz boulder city

Jason Smith

Wade in Florida

florida local uncle jimmi flippin one of their big doubles

and a few more from our backyard to finish er off
    steve o

I freakin love pics, it is soo fun going back and seein all the fun you've had!! the cheasy jersey you wore three years ago, the xc helmet while dh'in, the crappy bike you had and seein where yer at in comparison to what we were ridin. This was really fun gatherin these up.