Photo from sheep- Mtbr.com
    banned
    Mar 2004

Photo from sheep

This is my favorite shot eva. Taken by Justin Kosman
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Dec 2003

... and if we just ... Sweeeeeet........

Quote Originally Posted by Low Budget Rollin'
    This is my favorite shot eva.

That's flatter than a teenage girl!!! Keep 'em coming.

Beau
    Need recycled bike art? PM me!

Need old parts? PM me!

mtbr member
    sexy
    "Better safe than scarry"

www.3dmtb.net

VIA
    banned
    HollySh!t....
    Very nice shot man...

mtbr member
    May 2004

another flatty from LBR

Wu Tang
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some Assembly Required

Reminds me of that Wilson kid....

What's his name uhhh...Mike, Micheal...you know... Shuntavis kid.

mtbr member
    What up LBR? I think I am ready to hit that line at Sheep that I kept looking at. Hey, where was that picture taken that Griznasty40oz posted?
    If you build it you get to jump it, forget them.

BJ-
    Rota Imports
    dude thats awesome...i so want mine that flat...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

banned
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkyOne
    What up LBR? I think I am ready to hit that line at Sheep that I kept looking at. Hey, where was that picture taken that Griznasty40oz posted?
    Thats the Griz tearin up some trails called bearcat in El Cajon jsut south of San Diego. We should take a trip down those trails are so rad, but the dirt is like 50 grit sand paper. sheep is really torn up from 50 riders, you know those guys afraid to get real motorcycles so we're gonna try and clean it up soon, but for now its wrecked.

Pro Crastinator
    .................................sheep is really torn up from 50 riders, you know those guys afraid to get real motorcycles so we're gonna try and clean it up soon, but for now its wrecked.
    it was really sad to see the condition of that place last time i went down there.....

Recovering Weight Weenie
    That will be hard without a front wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by StinkyOne

mtbr member
    those pix are nice. i was building at my jumps here in boulder in march or so and two guys on 50's came out and approached the jumps. it was slightly muddy, not rideable by mtb's but perfect for some 50 thrashing. i knew that right there and then it was either show them whos the boss here or they would ruin my ****. my 5'8" 160lb ass told to get the **** off the jumps and 50's were not allowed in this park. they started to say something and i pointed to the sign that says no motorbikes of any type. then they started they started to say some more **** and i got loud with them. something along the lines of "ride those pieces of **** anywhere but here or i will tap this shovel on your noggin." it was probably worse than that but i cant remember. they were in their early twenties and both about 6' 3". they backed down and left and have never come back. what really pissed me off is i was with like 3-4 guys who witnessed this not only didnt back me up they actually talked some **** to me after the 50 guys left. so i had to tell them off too. motherfu**ers had never lifted a shovel here and destroy lips all day and were telling me i was harsh with the 50 guys. so i had to inform them that if they want to ride with 50's go build your own jumps and stfu. have not seen those guys around either. had i let those fu*cks have their way this pic would never have been taken.

Divide Bike Bags

Pro Crastinator
    last time the 50 punks came out to my jumps, i told them they could ride them and went and stood on the side of the first lip and said i wanted to watch, when he came up to bust some air, as soon as he was at the top of the jump i pushed the crap out of him. he went flailing sideways and ate serious sh!t, he had to ride home all doubled over in pain with a broken handlebar and bent swingarm. i've never seen another 50 out there since......

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    last time the 50 punks came out to my jumps, i told them they could ride them and went and stood on the side of the first lip and said i wanted to watch, when he came up to bust some air, as soon as he was at the top of the jump i pushed the crap out of him. he went flailing sideways and ate serious sh!t, he had to ride home all doubled over in pain with a broken handlebar and bent swingarm. i've never seen another 50 out there since......
    damn thats just plain mean!!! ill rememeber that technique for future reference.
    Divide Bike Bags

Pro Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by dream4est
    damn thats just plain mean!!! ill rememeber that technique for future reference.
    what's more funny, is that i told them several times i would do exactly this. they would still come around and get chased off. so one day, i figured what the hell.....
    i figured the cops would eventually show up, and i would get in trouble, but nothing.... i felt sort of bad for him, but fVck them.....

banned
    Mar 2004
    We've run teh 50s off countless times but nothing stops em. they jsut show up when we're not around. I went down to teh trails the other day and my favorite jump had about 3 feet taken off of the beautiful 7 foot lip. You would think hat if you were threatened by Neal wood(if you ahvent seen him hes a very menacing man) you wouldnt come back but they do. We've got cops patrolling the trails now (sheep is a public bike riding park) so hopefully this amdness stops. As for fighting em that sucks because they come back with pic axes and destroy.

Removed at birth
    LBR, don't be getting your skinny cracker a$$ beat up by starting fights. Give me, Padre, and Stinkyone a call if you need some real muscle. You always made for a better cheer leader so I've heard....
    Peace out! War In!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    This is my favorite shot eva. Taken by Justin Kosman
    Welcome to Tabletops 101.... Here is a perfect example....

Sweet shot!!

Brian

mtbr member
    I would be down for a road trip, but I have one problem, my Stinky is out-of-commision. I destroyed my front wheel and now have no money to buy a new one.
    If you build it you get to jump it, forget them.

where's the kick stand?
    Mar 2004
    damn,that is the best tabletop i have ever seen.keep it up.
    live to ride, ride to live

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

BJ-
    Rota Imports
    thats the worst thing...somone coming in with no consideration for anyone and destroying jumps or north shore...im telling u im not happy my north shore and jumps were tron down but now i dont have them i now dont have to worrie about inconsiderate mother f*ckers ruining my lips and destroying my north shore my stacking on it etc...

and well i live about 400m away from very popular mottie tracks through about 100square kilometers of governenment owned land and ive seen the destruction 200cc and up do to those tracks its crazy...

oh yeh and whoever that is riding...u sure have some sweet skills...and the picture taker the same goes to u man...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles