pats peak vids/info,video WANTED!- Mtbr.com
    i be lurkin

pats peak vids/info,video WANTED!

hi err'body, i would like some info and video about pats peak because i want to know what to expect when i go on memorial day (go troops!) any of the above iteams would be apreciated! thank you so much.
    me: "mom dont ride yer brakes "mom: "shut up"

"The Freak Show"
    Not much out there in terms of video out there for the DH race. I've done it for the last 3 years now and its a wicked fun race. A short grass decent to start the race then its into the woods for the rest of the way down. Its a fast course from top to bottom. There are chicken runs for every obstacle on the course. Its a kind of short course about 2min runs but its so much fun. I know its not much help but thats all I've got. I do have a few photos up on my facebook page from the race last year. http://www.facebook.com/ChrisGilbertDH
    Go big or go home in a wheel chair!
    Info on 2011 racing season

i be lurkin
    Quote Originally Posted by MM_Freak
    Not much out there in terms of video out there for the DH race. I've done it for the last 3 years now and its a wicked fun race. A short grass decent to start the race then its into the woods for the rest of the way down. Its a fast course from top to bottom. There are chicken runs for every obstacle on the course. Its a kind of short course about 2min runs but its so much fun. I know its not much help but thats all I've got. I do have a few photos up on my facebook page from the race last year. http://www.facebook.com/ChrisGilbertDH
    thanks, that helps. is there stunts and stuff? i really like that kind of thing. oh and im doing that race u were talkin about
    me: "mom dont ride yer brakes "mom: "shut up"

mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Members who have read this thread: 0