Paging T Pirate- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: Paging T Pirate

  1. #1
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929

    Paging T Pirate

    What a loser I am. I was in Clemson the last 2 weeks and didn't know you were from Greenville. man that sucks...it would have been fun to hook up with you guys.

  2. #2
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,436
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    What a loser I am. I was in Clemson the last 2 weeks and didn't know you were from Greenville. man that sucks...it would have been fun to hook up with you guys.
    is that code talk for "here little kiddie, i have some candy......"


  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    is that code talk for "here little kiddie, i have some candy......"
    Do you have nothing better to do with your life?....

  4. #4
    l337 |31k3r
    Reputation: Gramatica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    is that code talk for "here little kiddie, i have some candy......"
    Skaterpunk14: Yea, girls say i look like arron carter.
    Fairybaby95: get out.
    Skaterpunk14: We should meet....Starbucks at 8:00?
    Fairybaby95: Fer Sure
    Skaterpunk14: Ill get a ride over, my dad will be driving his van....ill be in the back.
    People call me a dick, but I just think im clever.

    Honary member of the
    591 club & 773 club.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zedro
    what he meant was 'greaser' types, most likely performing choreographed musical outakes which somehow degrade dirt jumps...

  5. #5
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    is that code talk for "here little kiddie, i have some candy......"

    Man i just got hired for Santa for this christmas Season....

  6. #6
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramatica
    Skaterpunk14: Yea, girls say i look like arron carter.
    Fairybaby95: get out.
    Skaterpunk14: We should meet....Starbucks at 8:00?
    Fairybaby95: Fer Sure
    Skaterpunk14: Ill get a ride over, my dad will be driving his van....ill be in the back.
    just like:

    stardust2519mg youre the nicest guy ever! wanna hook up?
    Sk8a691919:def, dat would be heezyfosheezee, how bout @ my [email protected]?
    stardust2519:ill b there 4sho! look 4 da boxy grand caravan with a bald guy drivin.
    Sk8a691919: Shizzle yo, tell him to drop you round da corna. when ya get to ma flippityfloppityfloop, noc 3times and ill anser.


    That is taken from a real conversation and they are real screen names on AIM.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  7. #7
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    just like:

    stardust2519mg youre the nicest guy ever! wanna hook up?
    Sk8a691919:def, dat would be heezyfosheezee, how bout @ my [email protected]?
    stardust2519:ill b there 4sho! look 4 da boxy grand caravan with a bald guy drivin.
    Sk8a691919: Shizzle yo, tell him to drop you round da corna. when ya get to ma flippityfloppityfloop, noc 3times and ill anser.


    That is taken from a real conversation and they are real screen names on AIM.
    I am too old...what does that stuff mean. I need to know

  8. #8
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,770
    Dont worry, its that hippity hop language, I dont even know what it means.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    Man i just got hired for Santa for this christmas Season....
    well, you ARE fat and old enough!

  10. #10
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,436
    bob, opposite mtn some time this weekend? i think i am ready to test out my knee.....


  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zjchaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    441
    welcome back bob...the big hit has been doing pretty damned well..oh ya..you owe me some new brake pads or lunch or sometihng some day..haha
    AJ

  12. #12
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by zjchaser
    welcome back bob...the big hit has been doing pretty damned well..oh ya..you owe me some new brake pads or lunch or sometihng some day..haha
    new brake pads no prob....call me and tell me what you want.

  13. #13
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    bob, opposite mtn some time this weekend? i think i am ready to test out my knee.....

    Saturday only..

  14. #14
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by macrider
    well, you ARE fat and old enough!
    Now if i stop dying my hair

  15. #15
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,436
    time?


  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zjchaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    new brake pads no prob....call me and tell me what you want.
    no worries I already replaced them
    AJ

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    275
    Yeah, what time... I plan on riding all day tomarrow.

    Mike were you going to help the homes shovel at all tomarrow?

  18. #18
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,436
    of course


  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    of course
    Then I'll see you tomarow.

    Ohh by the way

    I was at Lindero today and one of the local washed up Newberry bmx pros was out. "pretty cool guy by the way" We did some work on the big line and made the second one really big. I was able to case it a few times before I went home, it was pretty sweet. Anyways though the dude said he was going to get his crew out and build there from now on. So It should be pretty good soon, these guys are crazy.

  20. #20
    Artist formly Poop
    Reputation: Curiouscaptian01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    What a loser I am. I was in Clemson the last 2 weeks and didn't know you were from Greenville. man that sucks...it would have been fun to hook up with you guys.

    man that sucks, did you get to ride some of the trails up there? I have a few friends near there.
    Pirates are the S

  21. #21
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Curiouscaptian01
    man that sucks, did you get to ride some of the trails up there? I have a few friends near there.

    NO BIKE...just work and Nascar (Charlotte)

  22. #22
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    time?
    Iwas playing ALL DAY...I called you too, but you no answer

  23. #23
    Artist formly Poop
    Reputation: Curiouscaptian01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    NO BIKE...just work and Nascar (Charlotte)
    that blows, we have an extra bike too, there are also some good trails near Charlotte
    Pirates are the S

  24. #24
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Curiouscaptian01
    that blows, we have an extra bike too, there are also some good trails near Charlotte
    I'll be Back

  25. #25
    I HUCK WITH CHUCK
    Reputation: ThoughtfulPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,319
    We'll definately meet up then.

  26. #26
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtfulPirate
    We'll definately meet up then.
    If you are out in Southern california....I will show you the real USC (just kidding)

    anyway I could put you up for a few days and show you around. Even get WCH with us.

Similar Threads

  1. Paging Joe Kona
    By mtnbkrdr98 in forum Kona
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 11:43 PM
  2. paging ernesto....
    By poacher in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 08:18 AM
  3. paging nokian nbx lite users.............
    By marco in forum Weight Weenies
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 02:35 PM
  4. Paging Pirate Girl....
    By CraigH in forum Arizona
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 02:48 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.