Paging Kyle...- Mtbr.com

Thread: Paging Kyle...

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Paging Kyle...

Hey, I finally got my bike together and it's ready to roll! The front disc rotor is making a lot of noise and rattles when you hit the brakes. It's secured fine, so I think it is just tweaked. I tried straightening it, but to no avail, as you know my limited mechanical skills. The wife and kids are out of town tonight, can I stop by your pad later for you to take a look, or come out to my compound to check it out, I'll make it worth your while. Either way, let me know. Thanks.
    Emancipate yuorself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds. -Robert Nesta Marleyundefinedundefined

just lean back and ...

What Up Rexford

i am glad that those threads didn't cause you a problem. If you can get down to my house today we (me billy and deutchy) are going to do some trail work and hit some drops. I got my session last week, wait until you see this frickin thing. We can get that rotor straight for you and if we can't I have about 10 rotors sitting at my house in various sizes.
    how bad could it hurt/ i've got good insurance.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle
    i am glad that those threads didn't cause you a problem. If you can get down to my house today we (me billy and deutchy) are going to do some trail work and hit some drops. I got my session last week, wait until you see this frickin thing. We can get that rotor straight for you and if we can't I have about 10 rotors sitting at my house in various sizes.
    Very good, my wife is leaving with the kids at 630. I'm assuming you'll already be doing the trail work at that time, what time do you think you'll be back at? I'll probably mow the lawn (I know, but it needs to get done or I'll have a hay field pretty soon) and stop by after 8, is that good?
    Emancipate yuorself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds. -Robert Nesta Marleyundefinedundefined

just lean back and ...

Good job! i'll be home by then

just stop by with your bike and we will fix your rotor.
    how bad could it hurt/ i've got good insurance.