Our New trail pics..some riding shots too.- Mtbr.com
    Riding with...

Our New trail pics..some riding shots too.

The "north shore" style drop, when i stand uunder it (im about 5'10) theres about 3-4 inches above it..u guess the rest from there how high it is to the landing..we said near 8 feet..
    The "road gap" is 27 feet long, and about 7 feet high, from top of board to top of tranny. the length in the gap is hard to see in some pictures, but there is an xc/ running trail under it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarekith
    Isn't the proper etiquette on this forum to wait until he posts a picture of himself dropping it, and then spend 70 posts arguing about how big it is? I mean, let's not jump the gun, without a pic of his bike in the air, we can't have photoshopped triagulations and geometrical equations showing why it's really 2 feet and not 22 feet.
    "Quick, pass the bike up again so i can hit it before it starts to hurt!!"

AIM: Haroracer842

Riding with...

more

more..
    Isn't the proper etiquette on this forum to wait until he posts a picture of himself dropping it, and then spend 70 posts arguing about how big it is? I mean, let's not jump the gun, without a pic of his bike in the air, we can't have photoshopped triagulations and geometrical equations showing why it's really 2 feet and not 22 feet.

Riding with...

even more..

even more..

Riding with...

some more..

some more..

The rider is Anthony R, or NORCOticsKID..last pic is of him also..i think its sweet.

e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
    nice man

props for it in the snow

Florida Rider
    nice pics, I wouldn't hit that drop or the road gap with that snow, are you using studded tires?

Riding with...
    no hes not, just balls, ambition to ride a new bike and a good ammount of skill i guess.. thanks.

Riding with...
    also, comming from him, that drop couldnt have been smoother with that bike, and he has no clue why people are bashing the shocks and fork then they feel so nice. its kinda funny to see that monster almost bottomed. hes landing the road gap thats why its so low.

fungus amongus
    he looks like hes starin right at a tree
    don't do anything else but ride bicycles..I'm a very complex individual

Riding with...
    Quote Originally Posted by hilikus
    he looks like hes starin right at a tree
    hahah lmao... i thought that too

kona-tize me captain
    that drops looks pretty sketch. nice pictures though. good to see hes using that bike and not caring about what other people said
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

Riding with...
    Quote Originally Posted by .downhillfaster.
    LOL
    thats funny how? i post pictures of what i spent time in making and a friend riding it on his new bike, and they moderators on here laugh at that. Hmm..i think its funny u only post pictures of that one gap you guys hit, i havnt seen anything else. but i dont laugh at it.

Glad to Be Alive
    nice trail...might want to get rid of all that white stuff
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinM[Freerider]
    The "north shore" style drop, when i stand uunder it (im about 5'10) theres about 3-4 inches above it..u guess the rest from there how high it is to the landing..we said near 8 feet..
    The "road gap" is 27 feet long, and about 7 feet high, from top of board to top of tranny. the length in the gap is hard to see in some pictures, but there is an xc/ running trail under it.
    That white stuff looks like a b!tch to ride with, but it looks like the seattle area might be getting some of that tonight
    The 3rd Planet is sure that they're being watched by an
    eye in the sky that can't be stopped

Riding with...
    its not that bad to ride in if u know how to go and keep good balance and stuff, its the cornering that gets tricky. i didnt ride much, i just took pics and cleared off the ice on the drops. i have a bald blue groove (doesnt matter anymore, its pure ruber) on the front of my stp and a k rad in the back, riding for me wasnt the best lol.

Glad to Be Alive
    somebody needs to take the reflectors off their bike
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

locked - time out
    Nov 2005
    ^^^^ it isnt my bike your talking about

mtbr member
    i like how you are shreddin snow (and huge drops)in t-shirts

nice pics

UNDEAD
    Props for ridin in those conditions!
    Though I gotta say those are some shady lookin skinnies!

mtbr member
    I'm not laughing at your riding - I'm laughing at the fact that you were dumb enough to post "measurements" after yesterday's discussion...especially when you are overestimating the 27' "road gap" by about 10'....you're more than welcome to come hit any of our spots, once you get your license.
    Yeah but the pictures DHF posted are high quality, and have good riding in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    what were is gnarcal

Riding with...
    I'm not laughing at your riding - I'm laughing at the fact that you were dumb enough to post "measurements" after yesterday's discussion...especially when you are overestimating the 27' "road gap" by about 10'....you're more than welcome to come hit any of our spots, once you get your license.
    oh im sorry i didnt know that that rule went in to "code" so soon.
    you cant really see the landing in the pictures because of the snow, but we have one dug out EXACTLY 27 feet from the take off. its past the big tree, about a foot down.
    ill have my license soon, ill be MORE THAN GLAD to come hit ur spots.

mtbr member
    man what the heck is up with the camera. There is a lot of white stuff all over in teh background. I love Southern California.
    If you build it you get to jump it, forget them.

Riding with...
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkyOne
    man what the heck is up with the camera. There is a lot of white stuff all over in teh background. I love Southern California.
    hahaha i know, its bugging the hell out of me. all the snow is melted now though and its sunny out and almost 60 degrees!! KICK ARSE!!!

i heard there is sick riding in so. cal...

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkyOne
    me too...a cold day is like 65 degrees

not really a noob
    sweet stuff i hate the snow
    I HATE WORK, WORK IS BAD, WORK = NO BIKE, NO BIKE = NO GOOD

mtbr member
    this NS drop looks tricky to me, post a photo asa someone jumps it...
    Passion beyond reason!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    me too...a cold day is like 65 degrees
    hahaha...screw you all in edmonton its -20 celsius (-4 fahrenheit)....
    pussies

Members who have read this thread: 0