OT Thanxs To HAB He Is Awesome- Mtbr.com
    ride hard take risks

Good job! OT Thanxs To HAB He Is Awesome

Wanted to post a Thank You to HAB your awesome.

Loaned him a Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock for his New frame because the shock was on B/O & he was bummin. We all now what it's like looking at a New frame or component & cant play with it, just stare & dream. Sent him the shock from CA to NY taking a chance that i may never see it again since i only know him here on MTBR.com His Rocco finally made it to him after, um cant remember how long but definitely too long for HAB or anyone wanting something, & he sent the DHX back to me. But it is coming USPS 14 days from NY to CA received it today. We were both on pins & needles since it is normally 7 working days. You can all imagine HAB worried about me saying he ripped me off & me bummin because i dont have a shock anymore. We both hung in there knowing it would arrive & it did. The Chump put a green back in the box though, dang Kids.

Thanks HAB your someone more people should be like.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

Shop *****
    That just proves that mountain bikers are a reliable, nice community.. Use it in a speech to get more trail rights...
    Quote Originally Posted by <sL4yEr>RuLz
    All good suggestions. What kind of "ass-orderant" would you recommend?

i drink shower water
    mtbing has introduced me to some of the best people in the world. definitly more than a sport. its a lifestyle...
    Prison is hard, everything else is easy

ride hard take risks
    If there was more people like HAB in this world it would be allot better.
    Formotion Products

Disco-Superfly
    there certainly should be more fair people like you two in the world
    BUT
    that crazy amount of flashy smilies has me twitching on the floor dude!
    Jake
    Yeti 303 WC 25th

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Moody
    Didn't you read the sticker on that shock? It said not to do whatever you did.

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    BUT
    that crazy amount of flashy smilies has me twitching on the floor dude!
    Just tryin to keep up to you bouncy happy smile
    Formotion Products

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr
    Wanted to post a Thank You to HAB your awesome.

Loaned him a Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock for his New frame because the shock was on B/O & he was bummin. We all now what it's like looking at a New frame or component & cant play with it, just stare & dream. Sent him the shock from CA to NY taking a chance that i may never see it again since i only know him here on MTBR.com His Rocco finally made it to him after, um cant remember how long but definitely too long for HAB or anyone wanting something, & he sent the DHX back to me. But it is coming USPS 14 days from NY to CA received it today. We were both on pins & needles since it is normally 7 working days. You can all imagine HAB worried about me saying he ripped me off & me bummin because i dont have a shock anymore. We both hung in there knowing it would arrive & it did. The Chump put a green back in the box though, dang Kids.

Thanks HAB your someone more people should be like.
    Wow awesome stuff ya done there DGF, good turn always gets a good turn back, how could he not send it back, claps to both of ya, stuff like this that reminds us the world has good people left and in the MTB community is awesome
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr
    . The Chump put a green back in the box though, dang Kids.

:
    just a greenback,,,...what a loser...I would have sent some Becks along with some Patron (very small bottle)
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    Wow awesome stuff ya done there DGF, good turn always gets a good turn back, how could he not send it back, claps to both of ya, stuff like this that reminds us the world has good people left and in the MTB community is awesome
    To answer the how could he not send it back, there are many pot there that would have said im in NY & he's in Ca sqrew him. It happens allot so it proves as you said & others the MTB comunity is Awesome, lets keep it that way.
    Formotion Products

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    just a greenback,,,...what a loser...I would have sent some Becks along with some Patron (very small bottle)
    You can send me many very small bottles of Becks for the Loser, i wont complain too much.
    Formotion Products

mtbr member
    Dude, I'm the one who should be thanking YOU. You got me an extra month plus of ride time on the Bottle Rocket. Having the frame and all the parts sitting around without a shock to ride it with would have been brutal.

Members who have read this thread: 0