Ot Happy Pattys Day!!- Mtbr.com
    T.Dot Represent

Ot Happy Pattys Day!!

who else is gettttin' er done today? my college room mates and myself have been drinking since 9 am this mourning and we got hammerd last night aswell LOL
    fiiiiiiiiiiiinchizzzzzzzzzzle

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Lol its Paddys day not pattys day, but your probably hammered so wont nag too much.

Meh.
    Already got pulled over at 2 AM. Managed to talk my way out of a DUI despite the zero tolerance policy. Blew a .074, just under the legal limit for somebody 21 or older. Only reason I got out of it is probably because the cop knows that there was really no reason for him to pull me over.

T.Dot Represent
    haahahs yee damn straight

A Gentleman and a MTBR'
    Mar 2007
    I love Irish Car-Bombs...mmmm..

Glad to Be Alive
    'Top of the Mornin
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    May 2006
    dont drink the green beer, trust me on this one.

When in doubt, go faster
    Well no beer but i did waste myself on Sprite and Pepsi and Mr Pib...

T.Dot Represent
    wow ur lucky about not getting a ticket.... it must suck to haev teh drinking age @ 21 in the states i think its rediculous... in ontario canada the limit is 19 and in qubec its 18... its rediculous that the only thing stopping someone from drinking for 3 extra years is geography

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by finchy
    wow ur lucky about not getting a ticket.... it must suck to haev teh drinking age @ 21 in the states i think its rediculous... in ontario canada the limit is 19 and in qubec its 18... its rediculous that the only thing stopping someone from drinking for 3 extra years is geography
    it doesn't stop anybody...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    what were is gnarcal

moaaar shimz
    Here in Mexico the limit is 18 but everyone I know started drinking around their 13th birthday

A Gentleman and a MTBR'
    Mar 2007
    I've been paying for an awesome St. Paddy's night all day today. I'm never drinking again....
    ...until next time.

Meh.
    A buddy of mine got TWO DUIs last year. He got a DUI, and before the cop had filled out all the paperwork, he got a DUI again the next night. I just think he's dumb.

Yeah, zero tolerance blows. Both the cops were harassing me, and he pulled me over without any justification. I was solid, and driving perfectly. He'd been following me for about 3 miles, and I knew it. He pulled me over literally 20 feet from my house. I guess he really didn't want me to get away.

I went out again that night, I think my plates have been tagged. It has to be more than coincidence that I had an unmarked following me most of the night.

Disco-Superfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover Nick
    Yeah, but if you get cought dirving, you pretty much get raped. A buddy of mine (now over 21) got caught underage and lost his license for 3 years and now has an Ignition lock.

So yeah, XSL you are a very lucky guy
    If you get caught drinking and driving you deserve everybit of your rape...

Jake
    Yeti 303 WC 25th

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Moody
    Didn't you read the sticker on that shock? It said not to do whatever you did.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by XSL_WiLL
    A buddy of mine got TWO DUIs last year. He got a DUI, and before the cop had filled out all the paperwork, he got a DUI again the next night. I just think he's dumb.

Yeah, zero tolerance blows. Both the cops were harassing me, and he pulled me over without any justification. I was solid, and driving perfectly. He'd been following me for about 3 miles, and I knew it. He pulled me over literally 20 feet from my house. I guess he really didn't want me to get away.

I went out again that night, I think my plates have been tagged. It has to be more than coincidence that I had an unmarked following me most of the night.
    without a doubt.

i try not to keep trees and alcohal in my car just because its not worth it though if you do get pulled over. less to get in trouble for...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bull
    it doesn't stop anybody...

Yeah, but if you get cought dirving, you pretty much get raped. A buddy of mine (now over 21) got caught underage and lost his license for 3 years and now has an Ignition lock.

So yeah, XSL you are a very lucky guy

Glad to Be Alive
    Fred R refridge
    Attached Images Attached Images
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

T.Dot Represent
    o yeah drinking and driving i think should have zero tollerance a friend of mine was hit by one and almost died... but the age restrictions should be lowerd imo... i live in a residence and all of the people here drink if they want, they just get a 19 year old to get it for them so the age really isnt stopping them.. but at 21 in the states thats a tad high... id say beer 18 should be as high as they make it

Members who have read this thread: 0