Ordering from Chainreaction cycles in US?- Mtbr.com
    Calm like a Bomb

Ordering from Chainreaction cycles in US?

has anyone ever ordered from them to the US? Any feedback on delivery time and part stocking?

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    I am in Germany, and they are a great shop.. and ship really fast.... you can find more posts from US shoppers if you do a search on CRC and XT cranks... a lot people seemed to buy their XT cranks from CRC......

EDIT: just check with your CC company about the currency conversion charges, since CRC charges the card in GBP.. some people were taken by surprise by this, even though it is stated in the "shopping cart" on the website.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I live in the Bay area... i order twice never had any issues .I can't remember on delivery time but if it was long ( over a week) i would have remember.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stunzeed
    has anyone ever ordered from them to the US? Any feedback on delivery time and part stocking?
    I've used them to deliver here in Finland... they'll ship anywhere, most stuff is in stock. IMHO, top notch mail order shop. The exchange rate really sucks for the USD at the moment so not quite sure if it will save you any money. Keep in mind shipping and customs duties may also take a bite out of your wallet.

mtbr member
    FWIW, my bros order from them and say they can sometimes get things to you quicker than CONUS e-tailers.
    "BONES HEAL, CHICKS DIG SCARS, PAIN GOES AWAY"
    07 SX TRAIL III
    07 DEMO 8

check your six

I would order from them again.

I ordered a rear shock from Chain Reaction Cycles. The price was great and they had another discount to throw on top, making it a steal. The shipping is super pricey though, something like $30 for just the shock. They said it would take 5-6 days and it showed up in 3 to Virginia. I was completely satisfied with them and would no doubt order from them again on a killer deal.

local trails rider
    Quote Originally Posted by sus13
    most stuff is in stock. IMHO, top notch mail order shop.
    Their website seems to be pretty well up to date concerning the stock situation. Of course, you can e-mail them if you have a question. I got a quick answer to my questions.

some shipping information:
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/P...formation.aspx

Local Paperboy Hero
    I'm in So Cal and have ordered from them several times. Even had them build my last wheel set. I've been very happy so far. Free delivery to the states if you spend a certain amount. Delivery time was fast. Less than a week.

Members who have read this thread: 0