Ordered a Faith 2- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Ordered a Faith 2

I just ordered a Faith 2, which should ship on monday, and will hopefully arrive at the bike shop sometime this week.I heard lots of good things about them, and I talked to the guy at Blackwater Bikes, and that sold me on it. I'm real stoked with it, cause it's my first real big hit bike. I have a Kona Blast right now, which happens to be for sale, but it's more of an urban assault/mountain cross type of a beast. Big props to Blackwater Bikes in Davis, WV. Very helpful guys, and they run a good shop. Can't wait for it to get here, even though I'm a huge chicken and it's probably way too much bike for my ability. Will post pics when I get them (hopefully in a week or so)!

Cynical Bystander
    Nice! Be sure to post those pics As well as some action pics and a ride report.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Nice! Be sure to post those pics As well as some action pics and a ride report.
    i might be looking into a faith later on, but as of right now i'm not sold... gonna try to try on out (lol) but i need to see a report on it, any one have any websites?

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I'll do my best to get some pics up, but I probably won't be able to get a good ride report till later this month when I can take it up to Snowshoe and give it a proper workout. I might take it to Massanutten VA next weekend though and do some DH racing on it, though, just to get some ridin time on it.