Ohyeah- Mtbr.com

Thread: Ohyeah

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004

Ohyeah

http://www.alldumb.com/item/12363/

stupid fvck got what he deserved, next time maybe he'll wear a helmet. dvmbass.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by red5

Damn dog, not cool to crack on stuff like that, it might come around to bite ya in tha arse. That had to hurt, wasn't smart not wearing a helmet I agree.

Glad to Be Alive
    wow ...that is brutal
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004

Schmeow Productions
    hahaha!

Glad to Be Alive
    I will take her...she has a nice black bra
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

dirt rules
    Quote Originally Posted by O~Hi~O
    Damn dog, not cool to crack on stuff like that, it might come around to bite ya in tha arse. That had to hurt, wasn't smart not wearing a helmet I agree.
    Exactly.... Bad Karma.

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004

another dumbass

http://www.alldumb.com/item/11904/

another load that should've been swallowed.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    http://www.alldumb.com/item/11904/

another load that should've been swallowed.
    O M G!

Does it say what happened to these guys? The aftermath, that looks like he could of broke his kneck on that one...

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Now that's some funny @ss sh!t! I remember my mom saying I did that to her when I was 4 or 5 when I first watched the orginal film.

I"m still ROFLMAO!!!

Schmeow Productions
    O M G!

Does it say what happened to these guys? The aftermath, that looks like he could of broke his kneck on that one...
    he bounced! but he wasn't wearing his helmet, so that means it's ok to laugh at him.

Last edited by JBsoxB; 06-27-2005 at 10:38 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    he bounced! but he wasn't wearing his helmet, so that means it's ok to laugh at him.

Dude, not trying to be a dick here to anyone, but it's NEVER ok to laugh at someone getting hurt, NEVER. Jeesh, don't you have parents that teach you right and wrong? If not, try listening to your concious.

Schmeow Productions
    Dude, not trying to be a dick here to anyone, but it's NEVER ok to laugh at someone getting hurt, NEVER. Jeesh, don't you have parents that teach you right and wrong? If not, try listening to your concious.
    sorry, instead of putting at the bottom, i meant to put

aka Jesse Palmer
    I think this is pretty dang funny: http://www.collegehumor.com/?movie_id=161133

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    face plant, no good . dog and lady ,good

Prof. of Doomology
    nah man that 1st clip of the face plant...i could watch that all day...the guy is a fvckin moron for not wearing a helmet, looked like it knocked him out cold
    I ain't got time to bleed - Jesse Ventura, Predator

My name......Inigo Montoya....you have killed my father......prepare to die! - Mandy Patinkin, The Princess Bride

mtbr member
    If the guy wasn't too cool for a helmet then I wouldn't luagh. But since he expected his hat o protct him, I feel an odd sense of satisfaction watching that. People have different outlooks on different things. You may see this as a potentially devastating injury that could cause this poor fellow much pain asnd suffering, while I see a sharply accelerated learning curve. The sort of thing that always puts a smile on my face. If the guy doesn't figure it out we all look forward to him succumbing to natural selection soon in the future.

mtbr member
    It's not often that you see a BMXer wearing a helmet unless it's in a competition or on TV, and only then because it's a requirement.

mtbr member
    and im sure the guy didnt expect his bike to fall apart during a simple bunnyhop. that was just a freak accident, and by the way he fell i dont think a helmet woulda done anything unless it was a fullface.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by toyota kawasaki
    and im sure the guy didnt expect his bike to fall apart during a simple bunnyhop. that was just a freak accident, and by the way he fell i dont think a helmet woulda done anything unless it was a fullface.
    A bmx helmet wouldn't have done $hit. That was pure faceplantage. Why people get so worked up over others not wearing helmets I don't think I'll ever truly find an answer. I have a theory however; It all goes back to a persons inherent desire to have others think and act the same way they do. It's for the same reason that topics of discussion such as politics and religions are such a pandora's box. Alas, I guess in a roundabout way the same thing could be said about me...what a condundrum.

mtbr member
    A well fitted helmet, even a BMX helmet will still protect your forehead and the brain behind it. If you're BMX helmet doesn't come half way down your forehead then you need to invest in a better helmet. While a bmx helmet wont protect your chin and nose it does what it is supposed to, protect your brain. That guy dropped his forehead on the ground with the rest of his face. A helmet would have helped. properly maintaining the bike might have helped too.

Regardless of what effect the helmet would have had in this case, that says nothing about whether or not he should be wearing one.

I don't actually care if people wear helmets or not unless they are my friends. I do however, laugh out loud when I see someone not wearing a helmet wipe out. I personnally do not do any steep and mountain biking or stunt riding without a helmet.

If you don't wanna wear a helmet, thats cool with me, but don't expect anything but ridicule when you mess yourself up. And if some dick without a helmet gets himself hurt and tries to sue my riding locations out of exisance, I'll kill him myself.

Also, consider what this guy was doing...jumping a chain. This is particularly dangerous. Its not that high of a chain but obviously he wasn't good enough to get over it. I new a guy that was dumb enough to try and jump a chain. Lucky for him, he was smart enough to wear his helmet, and it did save his noggin.

Bad Hand In Life
    "Sometimes, on the news, when people bite it, ...... you laugh." Dane Cook

user-created
    Quote Originally Posted by jp3d
    I think this is pretty dang funny: http://www.collegehumor.com/?movie_id=161133
    "I tell everybody, run away he bites!"

Clearly, that's where her responsibility ends.

Uhhhhh...
    Quote Originally Posted by singletrack
    "I tell everybody, run away he bites!"

Clearly, that's where her responsibility ends.
    "When I'm walking and he sees other dog, he right away jump on my vagina because he gets so crazy."
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

user-created
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSherpa
    "When I'm walking and he sees other dog, he right away jump on my vagina because he gets so crazy."
    That crazy vagina. Can't really blame the dog, I have that problem sometimes too.

Juanjo
    Quote Originally Posted by singletrack
    That crazy vagina. Can't really blame the dog, I have that problem sometimes too.
    LMAO

the more poeple I know the more I love my dog.

one word for all u haters....KARMA .
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \m/>-<\m/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus loves you ............. Everyone else thinks your an A$$hole .

Chinky on a Stinky
    May 2004

wow, his front wheel fell off

dumass
    Straight outta Compton..............

Team Tony Train - FR/DH Forever!!!!
    Sponsors: White Devil Syndicate (we're workin on it 'aight?)

DREAM THEATER

abolisher of A$$holes
    what a bunch of jackarses...haven't any of you haters ever been cruising around town and seen something fun to do, but you don't have your helmet...and still you decide to do it anyways...

I'll make sure I laugh when I see video of you knocking your teeth out...
    Frickin' helmet police are as lame as lame can be...

Got Doubles? Pun Intended
    Mar 2005
    I laughed...I Cried...I watched it again and laughed harder.

If we weren't amused by this type of sh!t then these sites wouldn't exist.
    I feel bad for those guys...especially the russian dude skipping down the stairs.
    But sh!t... I bet that dude would have laughed at me when I fell the other day and hit my face on my pedal. Which, by the way, would have been just as funnny with or without a helmet.

Moral to the story...

Unless it's your mom...laugh out loud.

( ...still laughing )
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pamela Anderson

"Freeriderizzle is soo haut right now"

Chinky on a Stinky
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    what a bunch of jackarses...haven't any of you haters ever been cruising around town and seen something fun to do, but you don't have your helmet...and still you decide to do it anyways...

lighten up. if its not happening to you or anyone close to you, its funny
    Straight outta Compton..............

Team Tony Train - FR/DH Forever!!!!
    Sponsors: White Devil Syndicate (we're workin on it 'aight?)

DREAM THEATER

abolisher of A$$holes
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikity China
    lighten up. if its not happening to you or anyone close to you, its funny
    oh I'm frickin' pissed...

and it has...so it's not too funny...and I believe in karma too much...

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    what a bunch of jackarses...
    Maybe sometimes, but not in this instance.

haven't any of you haters ever been cruising around town and seen something fun to do, but you don't have your helmet...and still you decide to do it anyways...
    Um...ah...well...NOPE, can't say I have. Sorry.

Not that it could ever happen, I wouldn't expect any less from you or anyone else. the stupid fvckin things that stupid fvckin people do that often end in injury or disaster are usually quite enjoyable to laugh at.

Frickin stupid people who endorse stupid actions that should, but don't, result in a timely death are as lame as people who complain about people who complain about people who should wear helmets.

While I completely endorse the right to choose, I also believe in being honest. And while I personally don't "ride" my bike without a helmet, if I were too I would also have no problem admitting that it was stupid to do so and don't endorse said action.

abolisher of A$$holes
    Maybe sometimes, but not in this instance.

Um...ah...well...NOPE, can't say I have. Sorry.

Not that it could ever happen, I wouldn't expect any less from you or anyone else. the stupid fvckin things that stupid fvckin people do that often end in injury or disaster are usually quite enjoyable to laugh at.

Frickin stupid people who endorse stupid actions that should, but don't, result in a timely death are as lame as people who complain about people who complain about people who should wear helmets.

While I completely endorse the right to choose, I also believe in being honest. And while I personally don't "ride" my bike without a helmet, if I were too I would also have no problem admitting that it was stupid to do so and don't endorse said action.

hahaha...thanks for the effort in the retort...

sorry you've never just cruised around town on your bike...like to go to the market or something...and some rock comes along to jump off of...or a raised curb looks to your liking...and you decided to ride it...must be boring...cuz I sure as hell am not wearing a helmet to go to the store in 100 degree weather...

and you're lame for saying I'm lame because I think being a helmet police is lame...that's just lame in my lame opinion...

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    hahaha...thanks for the effort in the retort...

sorry you've never just cruised around town on your bike...like to go to the market or something...and some rock comes along to jump off of...or a raised curb looks to your liking...and you decided to ride it...must be boring...cuz I sure as hell am not wearing a helmet to go to the store in 100 degree weather...

and you're lame for saying I'm lame because I think being a helmet police is lame...that's just lame in my lame opinion...
    OK I'll give you that, but most of these vidiots aren't just riding to the corner store or hopping off a 12 inch curb. For what most the vidiots are doing without helmets, I wouldn't even give it a second thought without my helmet.

That's why I criticise them and proclaim them to be stupid. I would hate to see my 6 year old nephew or niece end up a veg because they saw some moron on video being stupid without a helmet and decide they wanted to be cool too. And please don't give me some bologne about they (my niece or nephew) should know better, they're kids for dogs sake and kids are sheep.

so your saying I'm lame for pointing out your lamenessm with regards to other people being lame, because I believe in lame values like safety, now how lame is that lame thought. Hi, my names David, I'm 33 years old and I'm a lameass. You make me happy, I'm glad we had this talk, it felt good to get that off my chest.
    Last edited by RED5; 06-29-2005 at 07:12 PM.

[email protected] NYC Freerider
    I do wheelies and hit small drops without a helmet...theres no excuse in not wearing a helmet but, hey, we do what we do...if I crack my skull open and live to see the video, id laugh at myself just like i laugh at this fool....at least my wheel stays on. wait! i ride without a thru axle clamp bolt! OH NO! No helmet, my front wheel might come off, and im planning go jump a chain tomorrow and video tape it. "sounds kinda familiar...reminds me of a video i seen on the mtbr forums of a kid trying to jump a chain...i cant really remember what happened...musta been nothing..."
    Attached Images Attached Images

Juanjo

Mr. Tool is with u on that one.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \m/>-<\m/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus loves you ............. Everyone else thinks your an A$$hole .

abolisher of A$$holes
    OK I'll give you that, but most of these vidiots aren't just riding to the corner store or hopping off a 12 inch curb. For what most the vidiots are doing without helmets, I wouldn't even give it a second thought without my helmet.
    I guess I was talking more about like a 3 ft high ledge and riding it as a skinny or something larger than a typical 6-12 inch curb...you know, something you just can't pass up when you ride by it...

That's why I criticise them and proclaim them to be stupid. I would hate to see my 6 year old nephew or niece end up a veg because they saw some moron on video being stupid without a helmet and decide they wanted to be cool too. And please don't give me some bologne about they (my niece or nephew) should know better, they're kids for dogs sake and kids are sheep.
    although, you're right...they may be stupid...or just clumsy like myself...but to blame them for your niece or nephew not wearing a helmet is pointing the finger where it shouldn't be pointed...people should be parents for their own kids, not some guy on TV or a video...I do understand your point though...but I'm not on this earth to be some kids role model, and neither are most other people...wearing or not wearing a helmet (in this matter) isn't about being cool in all instances...sure that's probably why most teenagers don't, but sometimes it's just too hot...or you can't find it...or you don't THINK it will be necessary for that ride...

so your saying I'm lame for pointing out your lamenessm with regards to other people being lame, because I believe in lame values like safety, now how lame is that lame thought. Hi, my names David, I'm 33 years old and I'm a lameass. You make me happy, I'm glad we had this talk, it felt good to get that off my chest.
    I was saying you're lame for saying I'm lame with regards to the lameness of other peoples lame stupidity and sometimes just lamely clumsiness...but when lameness about safety comes into a lame belief structure...well, that just takes lameness off the whole lame chart...Lame David...nice to meet ya...I'm Lame Alison...it's so lame that I'm almost at the peak lameness ripedness age of 30...if lame could describe the happiness your posts have given me...well then.....LAME because being a lameass is a good way to feel better... so I guess I must feel ecstatic if you measure it by the lameness meter...

it still don't think it's cool to laugh at people when they get seriously hurt...me walking into the sale flyer stand by the front doors at Kmart while I'm busy talking to my friend and knock it over and trip and fall...that's worthy of a few giggles...

abolisher of A$$holes
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastHucker
    Mr. Tool is with u on that one.
    LOL...I thought that was you when you answered one of my other posts...same accent..

ahhhh...but Tool is one of the greatest bands ever...can't beat being named after that legacy...not to mention I should have state that...you were BEING a tool...not that you're one all the time...BTW that pic of you with your shirt off in your thread not too far back was just HAWTNESS off the RICTOR SCALE... just think what they would say if you rode like that WITHOUT a helmet...oooooh...the controversy to follow would be unbearable...

Now riding Fox Shox!
    Jan 2005

he doesnt know how to properly mount his wheel either. It came off when he pulled it up

your mom
    In the comments for the guy falling down the stairs

"hypnotizeminds on May. 23rd, 2005 at 5:33PM
    wtg ****er, maybe next time you wont try that **** on a god damn mountain bike you dumb ****!"

hahahaha what was he thinking! trying to do that on a mountain bike!

For Those About To Ride
    no dig no ride...

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CRASH
    Here's a few more.
    Hey Chrispy. The first clip inside your linky no work. That second one, all I can say is jackhole, hope he lost some teeth or maybe broke his nose at least.
    Now numero 3, that is just wrong, he hit the ground like a ton o' bricks, I feel for that guy.

Hope all is well.

mtbr member
    Hey Chrispy. The first clip inside your linky no work. That second one, all I can say is jackhole, hope he lost some teeth or maybe broke his nose at least.
    Now numero 3, that is just wrong, he hit the ground like a ton o' bricks, I feel for that guy.

Hope all is well.
    Everything and everyone is good. where going to ride aliso on sat. and dj on sun sould be cool. post some pics of your new riding area. peace