not bike related, but relating to biking- Mtbr.com
    kona-tize me captain

not bike related, but relating to biking

i just ordered the 80gb video ipod from american express, so i got it for free basically, using reward points ha, im stoked. it should be here next week or so, im curious though with the video capabilities, is it possible for me to download bikign videos etc, like zachdanks video from rogue onto it?, or from pinkbike's video archive? does anyone know how to do all this? or know where they can be purchased? im planning on fillign it up with alot of videos, 100hr of video, can u say sickkk
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

mtbr member
    You need to find videos that are in the right format. You can find a lot of videos on google video that can be DL on an ipod or psp.

kona-tize me captain
    Quote Originally Posted by ll 3nZo ll
    You need to find videos that are in the right format. You can find a lot of videos on google video that can be DL on an ipod or psp.

how can you tell? and how do u go aboput downloading them to the ipod
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

Pro Crastinator
    download the video file , upload the file into itunes, connect ipod to computer.
    itunes/ipod takes care of the rest...

Meh.
    iTunes can convert the video file for your iPod. The quality does suffer a little though.

kona-tize me captain
    word, thanks guys

Disco-Superfly
    I just rename them.... from avi to mov... etc...

(I dont use an iPod but it supports .mov and .mp4 ) might be more? meh...
    Jake
    Yeti 303 WC 25th

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Moody
    Didn't you read the sticker on that shock? It said not to do whatever you did.

the goose is loose!
    but on that size screen, quality reduction isn't even noticed. i have NWD 3, all the STUND episodes, The Collective, and Kranked 5 on my zune. i watch them all the time.

kona-tize me captain
    Quote Originally Posted by rm_racer
    but on that size screen, quality reduction isn't even noticed. i have NWD 3, all the STUND episodes, The Collective, and Kranked 5 on my zune. i watch them all the time.
    sweet im glad someone else is doign what im tryign to do, good to know its possible hah

the goose is loose!
    yup. on protected dvds, if you dont have some type of software (that i don't have either) you may have to rip the dvd to your computer, burn it to a disc again, then rip it again to strip the protection. my friend had to do that.

mtbr member
    Yeh, I subscribe to a few biking podcasts and they all show up in good resolution on my Ipod. I suggest if you want to view the best possible video to download the Videora Ipod Converter. Just google that name and it should take you to a DL link.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Yeti has a podcast, it's pretty rad.

Shop *****
    I know I can do it to my Zen-- But it has PlaysForSure. I just rip to .avi files, and throw it on there. I think I have about 20gigs of video on there (700mb/movie makes up to a few movies on there...)
    Too bad the screen cracked, and I don't have the "uber bs extended warranty"...
    Anyway. Best thing to do is to search for an iPod MP4 converter, and throw your movies into it. Be sure you have a little time -- Converting movies takes it up, and make sure you have a few gigs of free Harddrive space too.

mtbr member
    and norco has some ryan leech clips and a bit of downhill at whistler.

Members who have read this thread: 0