Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Norco Shore 3 vs Kona Coiliar vs Kona stinky vs cannondale perp 3

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  riderESQ 
#1 ·
Ok so its about time for me to get a new bike.
Ive been considering those options, and ill mainly be using it at cop and some other trail stuff. i got a chance to sorta demo a shore in a parking lot, but nothing else, so if anybody has tried the other ones out and could help out that would be awsome.

please no posts like "konas suck" atleast tell me why

thanks for any help

#2 ·
flyjar92 said:
Ok so its about time for me to get a new bike.
Ive been considering those options, and ill mainly be using it at cop and some other trail stuff. i got a chance to sorta demo a shore in a parking lot, but nothing else, so if anybody has tried the other ones out and could help out that would be awsome.

please no posts like "konas suck" atleast tell me why

thanks for any help
Shore all the way!
It's one of the best all around freeride bikes I have ever riden!
I love mine, it jumps well eats up rocks and is easy to get it to move around.

The Coiler is a good bike too, it like a stinky with less travel, so with that said, the stinky is a sweet ride too, Kona has been making them forever now, so there must be a reason why people keep buying them.

And the perp looks sweet, I don't know much about them.

#4 ·
thanks for the replies
yea, the shore does look pretty sweet. i like the magic link system on the kona, but theres nobody out there thats ridden one, so id rather not be the first.
im still thinking its between the shore and the coilair, cant get the cannondale anymore, adn the stinky isnt suited to what i need.

#8 ·
Lovin my coilair

I got this year's Coilair and I love it. The magic link is dope and totally adjustable to fit your riding style. It climbs like a beast and descends with 7.5 inches of travel. Did I mention it corners well too? I can do anything with this bike, whether an epic CC ride or a DH race. Coilair all the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.