Nor Cal East Bay Riders- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Nor Cal East Bay Riders

So my friends a fairies and talk about riding more then ride so im just seein if there is anyone on the forums in the eastbay area that would wanna meet up and ride from time to time

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    im in berkeley and have a group of dudes i ride with all week. we ride like 2-3 times a week. pm me. hit up JMP, pacifica or wherever

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    im from livermore getting my bottlerocket together then i would be down when im not boarding

EastBaySteez
    My bad.
    Gamut
    Team Evil
    Formerly: motormonkeyr6

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    I'm always down... Just lemme know whenever... Also, gonna be out at Pacifica today with Chumba Racing... There'll be a demo there... say hi if you stop by...

wait...what?
    I hit up JMP a lot (cinderell chapparel, stump drop, different jumps). Normally there on tuesdays or thursdays, and every other weekend....On the weekends im there in the afternoon/evening..... weekdays im there after school (3:45--5:00).... Shoot me a PM if you wanna ride....

mtbr member
    We do a ride in Castro Valley at Lake Chabot every Weds night. We meet up at Castro Valley Cyclery in Castro valley. Call them for details... GREAT SHOP!
    My Mojo http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=477532

When only the finest will do... www.iClique.com

EastBaySteez
    Quote Originally Posted by iClique
    We do a ride in Castro Valley at Lake Chabot every Weds night. We meet up at Castro Valley Cyclery in Castro valley. Call them for details... GREAT SHOP!
    What time do you guys usually meet up for the ride? My AM bike should be up and running in a week or two!
    Gamut
    Team Evil
    Formerly: motormonkeyr6

pwn3rator
    i'm in vallejo and try to ride rockville on tuesdays before class and do my best to get out to JMP or something on the weekends...
    SOCAL UNION REPREZENT
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    I'm in pleasanton and hit up some trails in this region as well as JMP, pacifica, and other spots. check out ridesfo.com on the forums and you'll find some peeps to ride with, night rides on tues and thurs at JMP etc. etc.
    I'd huck that...

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyskills
    So my friends a fairies and talk about riding more then ride so im just seein if there is anyone on the forums in the eastbay area that would wanna meet up and ride from time to time
    Friends say a lot about yourself.....People don't ride with Fairies

the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Shhh Las Trampas is one of the best kept secrets in the East Bay. If you can find them there are lots of fast and flowy trails, a few secret super steep dh nuggets, and quite a few wide open grassy hillsides that you can bomb down for days. Happy hunting.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by his dudeness
    Shhh Las Trampas is one of the best kept secrets in the East Bay. If you can find them there are lots of fast and flowy trails, a few secret super steep dh nuggets, and quite a few wide open grassy hillsides that you can bomb down for days. Happy hunting.
    I'm in Danville and used to poach a lot of Las Trampas back in the day. Are these DH trails?

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian HCM#1
    I'm in Danville and used to poach a lot of Las Trampas back in the day. Are these DH trails?
    hey brian! When we riding dude? XD

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian HCM#1

There's nothing shuttleable, so you'll have to hike or pedal to the top, which is probably why there aren't a lot of dh/fr people out there. But like I said, if you can find them you wont be disappointed at all (at least from what I remember). There was a dh trail up there that had jumps, step downs, rooty dropoffs, tight turns through the trees, and it was all veeery steep. I believe the nickname was upper duey's. It dropped you out just below lower dueys and tetanus.

There's another incredibly steep trail that starts somewhere on Eagle Peak and drops you out just above South Ave. Nothing really technical, just ridiculously steep and fast.

is down to roll...
    I also heard about legit flowy single track (probably more like overgrown fireroads) in the 94553. Pedalling required.
    -ebR
    : )

Members who have read this thread: 0