New to Santa Barbara- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2004

New to Santa Barbara

I am new to SB. I ride a Demo 9. The good news is I am going to Brooks to become a pro photographer and want to take many pictures of riders in this area. The bad news is that I could not bring my bike down. I may get it in a few weeks. Please contact me to get together and take some pics anyway! Hopefully close to SB. Urban would be ideal since I have no bike right now. DJ's would be sweet too. Don't be shy. I will hook you up with prints and we can try to get stuff published. And post on MTBR! Thanks Brian

Pro Crastinator
    how long will you be in the area?

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    how long will you be in the area?
    I should be living here permanently for up to 3 years. BTW I have no classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Friday afternoons.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by BJKPORTOR
    I should be living here permanently for up to 3 years. BTW I have no classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Friday afternoons.
    Shiver says West coast is a photo hound. Shiver thinks you will make good team.

I wanna talk to Samson!
    hey bjkporter, ill be down to ride once i get my bikes built. see you around
    JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    Shiver says West coast is a photo hound. Shiver thinks you will make good team.
    Photo Hounds Unite!!!!

mtbr member
    May 2004
    I am new to SB. I ride a Demo 9. The good news is I am going to Brooks to become a pro photographer and want to take many pictures of riders in this area. The bad news is that I could not bring my bike down. I may get it in a few weeks. Please contact me to get together and take some pics anyway! Hopefully close to SB. Urban would be ideal since I have no bike right now. DJ's would be sweet too. Don't be shy. I will hook you up with prints and we can try to get stuff published. And post on MTBR! Thanks Brian
    Hey Brian,
    I live in SB, actually IV to be exact. My roommate and i both ride. We ride with a couple other buddies that we have met through school who ride. I know of someone that works in a shop locally that goes to Brooks right now actually. Anyways, we have been riding ColdSprings, Ysidro and others up in the hills as well as some urban. There are also a number of DJ's around. Let me know where your living so we can ride or do a shoot or something. When do u think your gonna get your bike.

Derik

rider
    hey man i live in sb and am friends w/ konabiker (jack) i cant ride all summer (fvckin sucks) but itd be cool to hook up and ride in the fall plus maybe by then ull have your bike.
    later
    -rtth
    "who vants a mustache ride?"

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Hey Derik, sent you a PM