NEW RockShox and Marzocchi Products!!!! (Updated Stable Pics)- Mtbr.com
    Cynical Bystander

NEW RockShox and Marzocchi Products!!!! (Updated Stable Pics)

As most of you remember I was just riding along ( ) last month and the lowers on my Boxxer suddenly cracked! (After impacting a rock of course...) After going to my local shop, ProCycling, the kickass guys who work there were able to hook me up with some new Team lowers with Maxle on it. Especially the fat asian guy that works there, hahaha (Happy Robert?) Anyways, got it all set up and ready for Crested Butte this weekend, despite the fact that I'm still looking for a ride if anybody is willing to accept gas money and/or beer money from me...Below are *hopefully* better pictures of the original crack and dent, that when you look into the old lowers easily protrudes several mm. And also of course pictures of the new lowres and them on the bike.

ALSO, most of you remember my incredibly horrible gold Psylo that was on my hardtail. Well, not anymore. Thanks to bpatterson# I now have an 02 Shiver SC which is the first Marz product I've owned in the last two years. And I tell you what, it feels good to be back on them. I know a lot of folks say it's flexy but I don't know if you can get anymore flexy than a Psylo. And it actually feels quite stiff, as well as plush and confidence inspiring. On top of that, I put some old Firex cranks I had laying around after I snapped the bb spindle on those old XT cranks I had. Pictures below... (hopefully not as ugly as before )

Much better than this right?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

Meh.
    Nice. Very nice. Glad you got taken care of.

BIKES!!!!
    Mar 2004
    I believe what people say is, "the only fork flexier than a Psylo, is a SC Shiver". bikes are looking good.

mtbr member
    Nice bikes. How do you like those high roller semi slicks? I've got a pair but haven't gotten a chance to ride them yet.
    TWEEK'D GEAR
    Earth Friendly Riding Apparel
    www.tweekdgear.com

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by focused1
    Nice bikes. How do you like those high roller semi slicks? I've got a pair but haven't gotten a chance to ride them yet.
    I like them a lot. The only time I haven't been happy with them is at cement skateparks since you have to watch cornering. Otherwise I love them, they feel great and roll fast on jumps, 4x courses, etc..
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

izumusx988
    the m3 is looking really good man
    -Rob

Northeast Sovereign racing - Morewood bikes-maxxis-hayes-e13

kona-tize me captain
    both bikes look great man. i love the sc shiver. can u explain the maxel system to me, i never understood it
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

-> SickLines.com <-
    Quote Originally Posted by austinb89
    both bikes look great man. i love the sc shiver. can u explain the maxel system to me, i never understood it
    http://www.sram.com/en/rockshox/popups/tech_max.php

Members who have read this thread: 0