NEW Nemesis Project streetfighter frames .....pics!!!- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,157

    NEW Nemesis Project streetfighter frames .....pics!!!

    Hey
    I had a few new Nemesis Project Streetfighter frames come back from paint today and wanted to show you guys the new colors and ask what you think ?
    ok red and rootbeer !!
    The rootbeer frame is going to Eric from Deity components !!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  2. #2
    gnar, brah
    Reputation: Andrewpalooza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,861
    A white frame with a white Deity crankset and bar/stem would have been awesome.
    Trestle Bike Park

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewpalooza
    A white frame with a white Deity crankset and bar/stem would have been awesome.
    Other colos at paint right now are :
    Ipod white
    Vodka Cranberry ( a varation of trans red )
    Hot Rod black
    U.K. Lime
    baby blue
    British racing green
    Sharkskin metalic grey

    Yes the white on white is going to be a sick combo , we should have a bike like that at our Interbike booth !
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  4. #4
    gnar, brah
    Reputation: Andrewpalooza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Other colos at paint right now are :
    Ipod white
    Vodka Cranberry ( a varation of trans red )
    Hot Rod black
    U.K. Lime
    baby blue
    British racing green
    Sharkskin metalic grey

    Yes the white on white is going to be a sick combo , we should have a bike like that at our Interbike booth !
    Good call on building that white devil for Interbike...I saw an Evil Imp with that build, and it was really nice looking; made me want that frame.

    On a side note, they call it iPod white now? That is really becoming a cultural icon. Of course, the iRiver is way better...
    Trestle Bike Park

  5. #5
    Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Reputation: scrublover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Hey
    I had a few new Nemesis Project Streetfighter frames come back from paint today and wanted to show you guys the new colors and ask what you think ?
    ok red and rootbeer !!
    The rootbeer frame is going to Eric from Deity components !!

    looks good.

    ok. what am i missing here?

    horozontal drops, but no way to adjust the rear disc brake when moving the wheel?
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Red Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,902
    24" wheels?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    what were is gnarcal

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,157

    Disk and wheel question .....?

    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover
    looks good.

    ok. what am i missing here?

    horozontal drops, but no way to adjust the rear disc brake when moving the wheel?
    Ok I thought this might come up , the drops have less that 1" of adjustment so with a 63mm rotor you still get maximum pad to rotor contact braking isn't effected .
    I have been running a setup like this for over 4 years now with no problems .
    The adjustment is there for single speed set up ( IE: tensioning the chain )
    or to allow for adjustment of wheelbase tire clearance and upper der pulley to cog engagement.

    Yes the Streetfighter frames are 24" specific ..... to create the best " freestyle mountain-bike " we feel 24" give the bike a better ride feel while making the bike more controllable for tricks like turndowns and x-ups and 360's.
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

Similar Threads

  1. SPY PICS!!! NEMESIS PROJECT streetfighter frame and 100mm 66vf
    By Evil4bc in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 01:56 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 09:08 PM
  3. Slingshot SS Project: Done (large pics)
    By Rumpfy in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 10:03 AM
  4. anyone have pics or info on Robichaux frames?
    By olds_cool in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 02:25 PM
  5. SCOTT MAKE THE BEST FRAMES (pics)
    By MaLoL in forum Weight Weenies
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 09:49 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.