Nemesis Project cycles 05" summer tour !- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Nemesis Project cycles 05" summer tour !

Nemesis Project cycles 05" summer tour

Well it's that time of year again , time for the boys at Nemesis Project cycles to pack up their bikes and various toys for a 2 week adventure into the Northwest for some serious skatepark and street action with tons of general craziness and mayhem thrown in for good measure .
    The crew for this wild ride consists of the Nemesis Project cycles team and a few special guests !

Nemesis Project cycles team :
    Garson Fields
    Brad Hodges
    Jim Tharp
    Special guest :
    From TRUE BMX
    Brian
    Jonny

We would like to thanks the following people and sponsors for their help and support , they made this trip possible
    THULE car racks .... Darren thanks a million !!
    ETNIES ....... John Povah don't spend too much time in traffic..... thanks man!!
    MARZOCCHI ...... Brian Peterson what up ! sorry no swimming in the delta for me !
    SMT ...... PK and JIM BOB can't wait till the 4th !
    NYC Freeride ..... Andy I wont watch the arc next time .. thanks man !!
    REDBULL ...... Trinity thanks giving us wings ! now where the grey goose ?
    DEITY components ...... Eric what else can I say but Thank you sir !
    ODI ..... Heidi your the best Thank you !
    NSB ........ Chris thanks millions!
    EMPIRE bmx ....... Tina and Tom what else can I say but always can EMPIRE they ROCK! Thank you !!
    UNREAL cycles ..... Ben for Keeping us rollin on 24's thanks
    S.I.C. ...... Marty the stems and bars were SIC keep it under 150-mph in the MK3 ok .. Thanks
    The Shadow Conspiracy ......... Dave whaaaaatUP ! thanks your the best man !

This is our rough Itinerary starting July 2 so you can follow along at home and look for web updates in this thread on MTBR .
    Both Garson and Brad will be writhing updates and check out Match Videozine's website and Revolution Freeride's site for updates also .
    I haven't published every spot were going to to avoid bust's keep in mind we are hitting most of the big cement parks and good street sports in the area , if you live in the around one of the stops and know a few good underground riding spots and don't mind showing us or just want to say hi shoot us a e mail at [email protected]

Day 1 : Ashland , Or
    2: Eugene
    3: Portland ( July 4th )
    4: Seattle
    5: Port Townsend Wa,
    6: Seattle
    7 : Lincoln City
    8 : Lower Oregon coast
    9 : upper California coast
    10 : Home

Stay tuned for updates and reports from the road !
    Brad
    Nemesis Project cycles
    Last edited by Evil4bc; 07-01-2005 at 10:21 AM.
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

surf-ride-repeat
    The gully is prime... starting to get a little dry actually, so the lips are crumbly, but still with some water and shaping prior to and after a session, it's way fun, and the lines are FAST now. Way fun...

Bring it and send it!

mtbr member
    Good luck!

Garson seemed stoked, hope you have a sick turnout...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bull
    Good luck!

Garson seemed stoked, hope you have a sick turnout...
    Garson a ripper and a long time friend , we love him !

His new Streetfighter frame is off the hook , glow in the dark paint !!
    Gotta go pick him up from the airport right now

Holla
    Brad
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Maybe I'll see you up here in Portland?
    Pm sent.
    Tim

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TWISTED
    Maybe I'll see you up here in Portland?
    Pm sent.
    Tim
    See you in Ptown tomarrow for the 4th

Hey guys
    Road report 1 kinda , no photos to post yet , as I forgot the little uplink cable to transfer pic's . Believe it or not those things arnt the easiest thing to find in souther Oregon .
    Oh well here's the run down some serious riding as gone down already !
    Garson is-nibbling it up like crazy on his new Streetfighter frame , picked him up in SF Friday night and got pulled over for driving down the wrong side of the street in Marin trying to show him MT.-Tam dam place is like a maze ! to make matters worse the cop was drop dead hot ! Garson suggested NOT trying to hit on her all I can say was WOW hottie !

We got in to Ashland yesterday rode the park for 5 sec and got hassled by the cops for Jonny having pegs on his bike at the skate-park , so we went and rode threw this beautiful park in downtown and got hassled by the cops again ... we Jonny and Brian got hassled as their bmx bikes got slower downhill than our bikes the cop told Jonny to tell us to come back , we didn't even see her . She found us later nad got her fill of yelling in .... man some people just really don't like people on bikes having fun .

A bunch of good riding went down last night and today at both the Ashland parks and Talent parks , I'll save you the play by play right now but Garson nibbled it up 360ing and
    transfer anything in sight , I got a few good lines in and both Jonny and Briand ripped the bmx style up smooth fast and dialed , that new school style just blows my mind .
    Oh almost forgot Jonny tried a nice size double kinker rail at the university last night and lost it 1/2 way down , he was kinda grumpy last night and this morning ... well you would be too if you got violated by a 20-ft rail .

Stay tuned ......
    Brad
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

Members who have read this thread: 0