need your help...- Mtbr.com
    abolisher of A$$holes

Wink need your help...

I was wondering what you guys thought I should wear for my next ride?? I'm having such a hard time thinking about it and figuring it out on my own...

should I wear the fun and flirty skorts with the black tank....or should I save some skin and wear the gray shorts with (second dilemna) either the orange and gray jersey or the girl power black jersey....come on guys...I need you to tell me what to wear...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions --but I don't always agree with them.
    George Bush, US President

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    jeans....get a life

Pro Crastinator
    sounds like another Megan Black on our hands.....

mtbr member
    shorts with the orange. wearing a skirt while riding bikes just makes girls ****ty, kindda like the girls i met while biking around, they girls my age who wore skirts while swinging on the playground. that is just ****ty.

VIA
    banned
    WTF girl...

Hope this is the wrong forum to ask that...

; )

mtbr member
    Maybe its a date ride? Really, this is an odd thread. You really shouldn't think about anything but comfort and protection.

Pro Crastinator
    is this a trick question? denim is the required attire for the L.O.D.

you're gonna eff around and get yellow card.....

TNC
    noMAD man
    LOL! I think a couple of people here don't know Mrs. Zach. Personallly, I'd like to see her wearing that little "skirty" number while doing that jump I saw her pictured in awhile back. That would be a hoot to see that thing flapping in the breeze...LOL!

Xtremely Moderate
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    is this a trick question? denim is the required attire for the L.O.D.

you're gonna eff around and get yellow card.....

No doubt. Dickies or Carhardts. Geez...............
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

Glad to Be Alive
    everything matches with black high heels....YEAH BABY !!!!!
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Glad to Be Alive
    oh black fishnet stockins too
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    don't chicks usually ask gay guys for fashion advice?? I think she's trying to send us a message here guys
    "Better safe than scarry"

www.3dmtb.net

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

God Will Strike You Down

Shame on you young lady...

You're a married woman. You should dress more like this, you don't want other men looking at you...

No longer riding a haro!
    Aug 2004
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the idea of just wearing nothing. Then you dont have to choose.
    If you're not living on the edge you're taking up to much space.

abolisher of A$$holes
    Quote Originally Posted by TNC
    LOL! I think a couple of people here don't know Mrs. Zach. Personallly, I'd like to see her wearing that little "skirty" number while doing that jump I saw her pictured in awhile back. That would be a hoot to see that thing flapping in the breeze...LOL!

I thought a few more people would see the sarcasm oozing out of this thread...I just had to give a little jab at all the people with the.......what should I get threads??....or does this look dumb...or what about this color for my bike....make a decision for yourselves PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW...WCH, I'm disappointed...I thought you might catch on...thought the wink would help y'all out on the sarcasm part....

abolisher of A$$holes
    sounds like another Megan Black on our hands.....

although Margie...aka Megan Black does rip on a bike...I would never wear pleather...the F me boots were a pimpin' touch though...

VIA
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    I thought a few more people would see the sarcasm oozing out of this thread...I just had to give a little jab at all the people with the.......what should I get threads??....or does this look dumb...or what about this color for my bike....make a decision for yourselves PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW...WCH, I'm disappointed...I thought you might catch on...thought the wink would help y'all out on the sarcasm part....

wOw... u r so cool....

MTBdave is right.

abolisher of A$$holes
    Quote Originally Posted by VIA
    wOw... u r so cool....

MTBdave is right.
    just because you're probably one of them that does it you can't find any humor in it...besides, you're a tool...

VIA
    banned
    just because you're probably one of them ( WTF is "one of them" !!? ) that does it you can't find any humor in it...besides, you're a tool...

Man.. first time I been call a 'tool' so don't even know how to take it.

W/E girl...
    Last edited by VIA; 06-05-2005 at 10:13 PM.

Glad to Be Alive
    just because you're probably one of them that does it you can't find any humor in it...besides, you're a tool...

damm I thought i could con you into riding in Fishnet stockings and high heels

abolisher of A$$holes
    Man.. first time I been call a 'tool' so don't even know how to take it.

W/E girl...
    "one of them" means you're probably one who starts a stupid thread on what to do...and I think you're a tool because of your demeanor....

what happened to the and ur a woman comeback...was that supposed to be a cut down??
    u thought you better edit it out cuz it made u look like even more of a tool??
    Last edited by irieness; 06-05-2005 at 11:38 PM.

Pro Crastinator
    .......BTW...WCH, I'm disappointed...I thought you might catch on...thought the wink would help y'all out on the sarcasm part....
    ummmm, i made a megan black comment, knowing full well you'd never do so....
    so, who missed the sarcasm?

abolisher of A$$holes
    ummmm, i made a megan black comment, knowing full well you'd never do so....
    so, who missed the sarcasm?
    that's what I thought at first...but then you came back with...is this a trick question...so you had me confused...imagine that...

Glad to Be Alive
    that's what I thought at first...but then you came back with...is this a trick question...so you had me confused...imagine that...
    you get confused???? I would have never thought that

VIA
    banned
    "one of them" means you're probably one who starts a stupid thread on what to do...and I think you're a tool because of your demeanor....

what happened to the and ur a woman comeback...was that supposed to be a cut down??
    u thought you better edit it out cuz it made u look like even more of a tool??

Yeah..w/e , I'm a tool but u girl... u need to get a life ASAP and stop making stupid threads here and then calling stupid to whom reply to it... wft is that..!!?

And yes... u r a woman...

PS.
    This is the best TOOL ever.
    Last edited by VIA; 06-06-2005 at 08:38 AM.

abolisher of A$$holes
    Yeah..w/e , I'm a tool but u girl... u need to get a life ASAP and stop making stupid threads here and then calling stupid to whom reply to it... wft is that..!!?

And yes... u r a woman...

PS.
    you don't even have a clue what's going on....the thread was meant to be stupid you dumbarse....and the only person that I called stupid was you because you're too stupid to understand the joke...IT WASN'T A SERIOUS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was making fun of stupid threads...maybe you need to study the english language again before you try and make someone feel less adequate than yourself...

and for someone who's an ultimate poster on three different forums...I'd say you're the one that needs a life...

yep...I'm a woman...the kind that you only can dream of...

edit: you probably still haven't noticed the winking happy face on the thread title yet have you??? you're a quick one....

and yes, tool rocks....but you're a totally different kind of tool, chode, dode....
    Last edited by irieness; 06-06-2005 at 11:16 AM.

abolisher of A$$holes
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    you get confused???? I would have never thought that
    naaaaawwww.....not me....I'm the quickest cookie in the batch...

Don't skid
    how about the spandex skin suit? I didn't see that as an option.

VIA
    banned
    you don't even have a clue what's going on....the thread was meant to be stupid you dumbarse....and the only person that I called stupid was you because you're too stupid to understand the joke...IT WASN'T A SERIOUS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was making fun of stupid threads...maybe you need to study the english language again before you try and make someone feel less adequate than yourself...

and for someone who's an ultimate poster on three different forums...I'd say you're the one that needs a life...

yep...I'm a woman...the kind that you only can dream of...

edit: you probably still haven't noticed the winking happy face on the thread title yet have you??? you're a quick one....

and yes, tool rocks....but you're a totally different kind of tool, chode, dode....

What's up with all that crap girl...

U need a chill pill soon ...

And I'm glad to be from ARGENTINA... and U SUCK

; )
    Last edited by VIA; 06-06-2005 at 02:48 PM.

Glad to Be Alive
    naaaaawwww.....not me....I'm the quickest cookie in the batch...

I can remember one night...where it all went downhill....as WCH reminded me. Damm I would hate to meet all your friends

Glad to Be Alive
    What's up with all that crap girl...

U need a chill pill soon ...

And I'm so glad to be from ARGENTINA... and U SUCK.
    ; )
    relax VIA...that is what she is saying...it is all a joke and you are not getting it. Even her post about you are that too. Come on now...sharpen those brain skillz

VIA
    banned
    relax VIA...that is what she is saying...it is all a joke and you are not getting it. Even her post about you are that too. Come on now...sharpen those brain skillz

yeahh... I'm the one who need to relax...mhmm.. how about sharpen those commun sence skillz..
    Maybe that girl is ur friend but come on bra...don't be such a sold out.

rollin
    would it be out of line to request "action" pics related to this thread?

aka Jesse Palmer
    I read your post and thought it was really funny, obviously poking fun at people asking advice about dumb bike things. Then I moved on to the replies hoping to find some more witty pokes at the "what color to paint my bike" posts, but all I got to read was a giant pile of ****. Somehow you managed to completely miss the great satire* and went right into the oblibigory flame fest. If you had paid attention in Literature class and weren't such a bunch of idiots you might have got it but no... I am never going visit this website ever again after finding out what pathetic scum inhabit it

*Satire. A literary mode based on criticism of people and society through ridicule. The satirist aims to reduce the practices attacked by laughing scornfully at them--and being witty enough to allow the reader to laugh, also. Ridicule, irony, exaggeration, and several other techniques are almost always present. The satirist may insert serious statements of value or desired behavior, but most often he relies on an implicit moral code, understood by his audience and paid lip service by them. The satirist's goal is to point out the hypocrisy of his target in the hope that either the target or the audience will return to a real following of the code. Thus, satire is inescapably moral even when no explicit values are promoted in the work, for the satirist works within the framework of a widely spread value system. Many of the techniques of satire are devices of comparison, to show the similarity or contrast between two things. A list of incongruous items, an oxymoron, metaphors, and so forth are examples.

rollin
    Quote Originally Posted by jp3d
    ... I am never going visit this website ever again after finding out what pathetic scum inhabit it
    wait...are you being satirical?

gnar, brah
    PS.
    I do not believe that is electrical tape.

Yes, electrical tape is a tool.
    Trestle Bike Park

aka Jesse Palmer
    Obviously the author of this thread either also missed irieness's point or didn't see this thread before posting this: http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=105748 worse than paint job, now they are asking for sticker advice

aka Jesse Palmer
    HOLLY SH!T now they are making their own fashion accessories AND asking what stickers to put on them http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=105980

RUN FOR PINKBIKE - MTBR IS BEYOND HOPE!!!

Glad to Be Alive
    yeahh... I'm the one who need to relax...mhmm.. how about sharpen those commun sence skillz..
    Maybe that girl is ur friend but come on bra...don't be such a sold out.

never met her and she sends me hate Pm's....so I have no friend in Ireness....here is a clue...satire boy

Don't skid
    Quote Originally Posted by sriracha
    wait...are you being satirical?
    No, I think he's being ironical.

Don't skid
    Quote Originally Posted by jp3d
    HOLLY SH!T now they are making their own fashion accessories AND asking what stickers to put on them http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=105980

RUN FOR PINKBIKE - MTBR IS BEYOND HOPE!!!
    lol...that's some funny sh!t.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by KONA_in_SB
    No, I think he's being ironical.
    or biological
    or impossible

livin' a lie--TIMMY!!!
    can we make suggestions? mmm shiny Coors Light outfit:

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    I'm with Giga, I'll second the shiney colors

Glad to Be Alive
    no way black....and a whip too

abolisher of A$$holes
    Quote Originally Posted by gigamanx
    can we make suggestions? mmm shiny Coors Light outfit:

those chicks look older than my mom...

Glad to Be Alive
    wow ..............set me up with your mom

Renegade of Krunk
    wow ..............set me up with your mom
    Haha, that is some funny stuff..

I'm with the shiny beer suit also.
    I'm not new to this, I'm true to this

VIA
    banned
    Post a pic. of ur mom and let us be the judge ...

PS.
    Make her look sexy.

; )

abolisher of A$$holes
    Post a pic. of ur mom and let us be the judge ...

PS.
    Make her look sexy.

; )
    please go away....go post in your own thread...

ps...mom wouldn't be interested in you anyways...I've seen pics of you...

Glad to Be Alive

what about me?? I am FUNNY and nice

abolisher of A$$holes
    lol...yeah, but you haven't even seen a pic of her...although we look a lot alike...but she does like to drink and ride around on harleys...

not to mention she's been married to my pops for like 30 some years...

plus GROSS...quit talking about my mom like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xtremely Moderate
    Irieness, never trust your mother in the hands of a pirate.
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

jibber of the unjibbable
    arrrrrrrrr..........it's his duty to be pleasin th' booty
    Boogie down to free James Brown

Glad to Be Alive

not to mention she's been married to my pops for like 30 some years...

plus GROSS...quit talking about my mom like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to your mom and dad...that is so cool

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by e<i>o
    Irieness, never trust your mother in the hands of a pirate.

oh but I have you in 2 weeks

abolisher of A$$holes
    oh but I have you in 2 weeks
    please don't post any pics of that...I think I'd have to put you guys on my ignore list so I wouldn't ever be reminded of it...

abolisher of A$$holes
    congrats to your mom and dad...that is so cool
    yeah....and it started with an accidental pregnancy...crazy....they still hold hands and crap like that...it's so cute

Glad to Be Alive
    yeah....and it started with an accidental pregnancy...crazy....they still hold hands and crap like that...it's so cute
    if only everyone could be so lucky

VIA
    banned

yeah... like I was intrested in ur mom...

And I may be a 'tool' ? in ur idioma but vos sos una turrita inbancable in mine ..

Now let me go back to my threads... urs is to 'cool' for me ..

abolisher of A$$holes
    yeah... like I was intrested in ur mom...

And I may be a 'tool' ? in ur idioma but vos sos una turrita inbancable in mine ..

Now let me go back to my threads... urs is to 'cool' for me ..
    get over it...and learn to understand sarcasm...and really, is anyone too cool for anyone??

650 yay area
    how the fvck did i miss this thread?

for the record i ride in a camo speedo... yes i actually own one

abolisher of A$$holes
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kadvang
    how the fvck did i miss this thread?

for the record i ride in a camo speedo... yes i actually own one
    mmm....camo speedos...

BJ-
    Rota Imports
    some of you guys need to chill out and spend some time with me old mate "Puff, The Magic Dragon", because theres toooo much hatin going on here for such a comical thread...

and girl, my vote goes to the hot pink lycra body suit...

(freerider167 mate, are you like one of those queer fella's or something, because since when is a chick in a short skirt or in pair of shorts shorts a bad thing...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

VIA
    banned
    mmm....camo speedos...

Yeah... I have one of thos too....

Did I make u horny baby..!!!??

abolisher of A$$holes
    Yeah... I have one of thos too....

Did I make u horny baby..!!!??

there just couldn't be enough speedos in this world...

Glad to Be Alive
    there just couldn't be enough speedos in this world...

brutal..........................

abolisher of A$$holes
    brutal..........................
    ummmm...I didn't mean it to be brutal...I meant that really there's not enough speedos in this world...not that there weren't enough for VIA to make me horny...

Members who have read this thread: 0