Need ideas for a new HT.- Mtbr.com
    Zach Kowalchuk
    May 2007

Need ideas for a new HT.

Okay, So I wound up snapping my frame(cannondale F8), not to upset as I used it for its non intended uses.

I'm thinking of a Norco Bigfoot or Sasquatch to replace it with, My boss is still thinking of paying me(I'm on work experience), so this won't be for a bit.

with either one, the cranks would be swapped with hollzfellers, wheels with doubletracks and pedals with DMR v8's.

would be mainly used for racing next year, so I'm thinking the sasquatch. Any idea's?
    At the end of the day, my bike is a bike, whether its made for XC singletrack or DH, I can make it do what I want.

mtbr member
    what fork?
    uʍop ǝpısdn sı ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɹnoʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
    i just love this

Zach Kowalchuk
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DHmonkey123
    what fork?

Fork was an rst on the F8. I'm not worried about a fork. The discount I get makes it easier(I work in a bike shop). I'd pay about 1k for the sasquatch, and about 600 for the bigfoot. I'm just dumb founded a lot when it comes to bikes like these, the Cannondale F8 was the highest end bike I've owned.
    At the end of the day, my bike is a bike, whether its made for XC singletrack or DH, I can make it do what I want.

Members who have read this thread: 0