Need Help Opening New Downhill Ride- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2009

Need Help Opening New Downhill Ride

Looking for experienced downhill riders to help scope out new ride in Blue River, Oregon - right next to the McKenzie River Trail (MRT).

The trail is the Lucky Boy Mine Run. Around 7 miles of downhill - that I think is pretty hair raising. So needless to say, we are looking for very experienced riders who can handle a tough trail.

More information is posted here http://mckenzierivertrail.com/lucky-boy-mine

McKenzie River Mountain Resort is offerring participants free shuttles to the top of the trail, free lunch and snacks, and 1/2 price lodging in their very nice cabins or deluxe hotel rooms for participants. They will also include a complimentary shuttle to the MRT as well.

We are looking to do this anytime from Sept 1st - Sept 15th. (The resort is limiting the 1/2 price lodging to midweek only, but they are not excluding labor day.)

mtbr member
    Aug 2009

Lucky Boy Mine Run - Phone #541-822-6272

Sorry - forgot to post phone #

Resort website - www.RiverMountainResort.com

mtbr member
    I'm interested. Is labor day weekend an option?
    Only two infinite things exist: the universe and stupidity. And, I am unsure of the universe
    - Albert Einstein

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Seriously considering this.
    2009 Giant Glory DH

mtbr member
    I just caught the edit on the half price lodging. I was counting on that so I won't be able to make it.
    Only two infinite things exist: the universe and stupidity. And, I am unsure of the universe
    - Albert Einstein

Members who have read this thread: 0